[B4B]ÀggrÓ back for the fun :)

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

[B4B]ÀggrÓ back for the fun :)

Post by ÀggrÓ »

Hello...been some time since I raised the shotgun :cry: (did a try for some weeks in 2014 though).
Time again now. Also trying to get at least one former clannie to show here too (Gold).
Hopefully he comes in here sooner or later again :)

I was clanfounder/leader of [B4B] around 1999-2004 (damn..13 years ago i played...lol)
You oldschoolers prolly know me as "Stiff" in the early days and later on ÀggrÓ.

Gonna try and frag some now again however....just for the fun of it....as it ALWAYS will be :clap:
ForumSux
Reactions:

Re: [B4B]ÀggrÓ back for the fun :)

Post by ForumSux »

This game is dead for a long time. There is no fun in a dead game.

Post by voltage »

The game itself is a lot of fun, as it always was. The community is another story. It's much better now that it's quiet imho.
Hello STIFF, I remember posting something on your forums way back in the days. And I'm sure we fragged some. :assassin:

Post by ÀggrÓ »

voltage wrote:The game itself is a lot of fun, as it always was. The community is another story. It's much better now that it's quiet imho.
Hello STIFF, I remember posting something on your forums way back in the days. And I'm sure we fragged some.  :assassin:
Better answer late than not at all....
Well hello :) Yes we did some serious damage to people ;)
Trying to find some fragmeat now again...but it is not many players online though..
Reactions: 5

Post by Trekker »

Everyone looks at the server list and that's that.

If even one player joins any server,the chances are, others will join. I know I do, even just to say hi.

Usually after Summer we experience increased activities, let's see if this Fall is the same.