Old cunt signing in

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Old cunt signing in

Post by Psycho »

<SR>Psycho here. You bastards still alive? :tongue:

I started playing SoF1 a week or so before the gold patch was released, almost 18 years ago. Must have played a thousand matches in that game. Many good memories

Re: Old twit signing in

Post by maker »

hellooooo buddy
Reactions: 2

Re: Old c**t signing in

Post by Sauron »

Hi,
Don't recall you but maybe you already stopped playing before I even started.
Anyway to be blunt and typical dutch.
I am really interested in any archived files you might still have from back then.
(Screenshots / .pak / .bps / .m32 / .tga / .wrs / .wav / .cfg / .rfm / .os / .ifl / .gsq / .gpm / .ghb / .gbm / .prt )
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

Sauron wrote:I am really interested in any archived files you might still have from back then.
(Screenshots / .pak / .bps / .m32 / .tga / .wrs / .wav / .cfg / .rfm / .os / .ifl / .gsq / .gpm / .ghb / .gbm / .prt )
and you forget my current concern. -- / .ds / :acad:

Post by Psycho »

Sauron wrote:Hi,
Don't recall you but maybe you already stopped playing before I even started.
Anyway to be blunt and typical dutch.
I am really interested in any archived files you might still have from back then.
Weren't you in Flame Instinct?

I was leader of Soulrapers, but i was in FI for some time and also XL (Xtreme Legion)

My first name was Psycho but later changed it to SPUD. After playing SOF for like 3 years we swapped to SoF2, then Call of Duty, then Call of Duty: United Offensive. Then Soulrapers folded. Played some Battlefield 2 and other games for a bit and then met some olf friends from FRU so i joined them and got back into competitive gaming in CoD 4, World at war, MW, Bad Company 2, and BF3. Now I'm 41 and just play for fun. I must admit i can't keep up with the youth these day. My aim is off and muscle memory is a thing of the past.

Post by Fossil »

ya i remember you. <SR> now thats an ancient clan. Clan is such a SoF word dont think i've ever used it anywhere else

Welcome to this shithole.

Post by Sauron »

Psycho wrote: Weren't you in Flame Instinct?
I was leader of Soulrapers, but i was in FI for some time and also XL (Xtreme Legion)
My first name was Psycho but later changed it to SPUD. After playing SOF for like 3 years we swapped to SoF2, then Call of Duty, then Call of Duty: United Offensive. Then Soulrapers folded. Played some Battlefield 2 and other games for a bit and then met some olf friends from FRU so i joined them and got back into competitive gaming in CoD 4, World at war, MW, Bad Company 2, and BF3. Now I'm 41 and just play for fun. I must admit i can't keep up with the youth these day. My aim is off and muscle memory is a thing of the past.
@Muscle memory please google "Mark C mouse fix" and apply it, your memory will be back in no time.
The what now?

@FI, No I was not. Most of the clans you mentioned are unknown to me. except FRU
I vaguely remember a clanless Spud but this was probably around the time I just started playing and you went to CoD(OU/2)/BF2.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Well, welcome back I guess. As you might have guessed by now this game ain't really alive anymore. But i'm sure some guys are still willing to play a game or 2 on a sunday evening.
Fossil wrote:Clan is such a SoF word dont think i've ever used it anywhere else
Guess the sof community took it over from games in which it was normal to have 50+ members...Guess nowadays we could better call it ''team'' or better yet ''single player''.

Clan always reminds me of those racist hillybillies with the pointy hats

Post by Sauron »

In other games matches are called clanwars.
Yet they don't call the groups clan's.. always seemed weird to me.

Post by weeds »

ah <SR> the clan zoom used too play for in the past. Think I was apart of it 2 for a few days.

Post by dodGe »

Hi Spud,

=SR= TheLaw here, trying to find you for some time! :-) Hopefully you get a notification...

https://steamcommunity.com/id/bennizzle/. (STEAM ID)

Ben
Last edited by dodGe on 14 Sep 2022, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Hey Rope 🙂

Post by dodGe »

Wow man. Didn't realise people remembered that name haha. heya mate :-) Seen you just added me on steam!

Post by dodGe »

Trying to think back to my time in SoF, fuck. I had so many names and clans. Was a 14/15 year old clan whore for sure. Can't even remember which clans i played in haha. Was good school friends with T#E W!zard & T#E Creature, which we went on to start a SoF2 CTF clan called Reign of Terror [RoT] just made from school mates and a few sof old schoolers like Ozzy i believe, good times. We eventually folded due to us moving to countries all over the world (wiz and creature back to australia too...pings blergh...). Some point not sure if it was before RoT or after we joined =SR= with Spuddy, played SoF2 until CoD came out and CoD:UO. =SR= folder and Spud joined Bad Acid and i went off to a Belgian clan called Insulted and then eventually got into CS:Source and joined the old sof1 clan [EC*K] with Sy & Maximus for many years and still occasionally play with them today.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Hehehe nice to hear yall still healthy and okey.
I remember you joined up with me in ]G[ and We had many gg’s over the years, think you stopped playing sof after that. Please greet the bros from me om sure they remember jR hehe