gayass comunity download.

Models + Mapping, Computer & SOF Problems.
Reactions: 6

gayass comunity download.

Post by Fuckemup »

Its totally crap, something in this latest download keeps deleted my configs.
Its like putting Everything back to defaults, even crosshairs, name to John Mullins.

Deleted my stuff 3 times now :angry:
And that new sofplus... you cant add a tag that starts with " < "
Reactions: 14

Re: gayass comunity download.

Post by Evil4N »

Haha

Post by Evil4N »

Anyway if it keeps resetting, then the addon folder is bugged for you. Delete it.

Soldier of Fortune\User\sofplus\addons
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

I have the same shit occasionally (like once a month), but with all the sof versions. Original and ce editions. Still don't know why and how :mrgreen:
Reactions: 0

Post by Proxima »

What Jr said I installed this community edition gay ass piece of fucking shit last night and played a 2s with my old partner in crime, but I swear we had to stop the game 3 or 4 times because I couldn’t bind my mouse and keys to crouch and c4 on jpn, completely ruined my game. Plus everytime you restart sof it also resets your configs, crosshair etc. to defaults. Most buggy shit edition i've ever had the sufferance to use. So plz, for the love of SoF 2015, get your shit together, Evilan! Before Shock is gonna move this thread to flame forum.

Post by Evil4N »

Haha
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Proxima wrote:What Jr said I installed this community edition gay ass piece of fucking shit last night and played a 2s with my old partner in crime, but I swear we had to stop the game 3 or 4 times because I couldn’t bind my mouse and keys to crouch and c4 on jpn, completely ruined my game. Plus everytime you restart sof it also resets your configs, crosshair etc. to defaults. Most buggy shit edition i've ever had the sufferance to use. So plz, for the love of SoF 2015, get your shit together, Evilan! Before Shock is gonna move this thread to flame forum.
Nah, what you said was actually constructive compared to the usual garbage.
Tried this myself and it resets for me too after restarting.

Post by Evil4N »

If I am unable to simulate the problem on my computers then the problem cannot be solved on my end.

Post by Proxima »

Noone gives a fuck what the end of your computers told you. Everyone else says your job with this release is flawed, you just don't like being told you're wrong. Dickhead, even Shock agrees your download is regarded dumpster material.

Post by ShocK »

Still true but now flaming :/
I think I got a sof original platinum edition in the form of an iso, wanna try that? I'll up it in now.

Post by Evil4N »

So far all issues has been a windows problem. People with wrong configured, outdated and bad-maintained windows.
I already announced before that I wouldn't provide support for that.

http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=16& ... ort#p22930" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Proxima »

ShocK wrote:Still true but now flaming :/
I think I got a sof original platinum edition in the form of an iso, wanna try that? I'll up it in now.
Ok lemme try it, and unblock my pm's. Got an important message, non flame I promise you.

Post by smokestaH »

@Shock

Post by ShocK »

smokestaH wrote:@Shock

I don't, no spyware and win7 running in (I believe) tiptop condition - wasn't asking for help either, just pointing out that it's not a one off issue.

Post by Proxima »

smokestaH wrote:@Shock

Oh gawd, you've missed the point by such a wide margin it's as if you weren't even aiming.

...and if there's a 'Vitriol' in Shock’s inbox I assure you he is an imposter. lulz

Post by smokestaH »

The pic was a response to "Ok lemme try it, and unblock my pm's. Got an important message, non flame I promise you."

U never seen Memento? Its a joke dude no need for a seperate topic in the flame section, scouts honor.

Post by Proxima »

I've seen it, but the guy from Memento will do what he normally does. Open a topic in flame section mocking you and encouraging himself to go and troll the thread.

Post by ShocK »

smokestaH wrote:The pic was a response to "Ok lemme try it, and u.....
Yeah, never read it, musta naturally skipped the post :blink:

Post by Proxima »

ShocK wrote:
smokestaH wrote:The pic was a response to "Ok lemme try it, and u.....
Yeah, never read it, musta naturally skipped the post  :blink:
"....nblock my pm's. Got an important message, non flame I promise you.""

Smoke isn't doing anything but responding to your posted content, but I would like to have seen the parts which you clumsily edited out.

Post by Evil4N »

Fuckemup wrote:Its totally crap, something in this latest download keeps deleted my configs.
Its like putting Everything back to defaults, even crosshairs, name to John Mullins.
Deleted my stuff 3 times now
Emirate wrote:I have the same shit occasionally (like once a month), but with all the sof versions. Original and ce editions. Still don't
know why and how
Proxima wrote: I swear we had to stop the game 3 or 4 times because I couldn’t bind my mouse and keys to crouch and c4 on jpn, completely ruined my game. Plus everytime you restart sof it also resets your configs, crosshair etc. to defaults.
1. Move the Soldier of Fortune folder to the C:\Users\ folder
2. Eventually update your sof desktop shortcuts with the new folder location.

For example mine would be C:\Users\Irshaad\Soldier of Fortune\sof.exe

I think the problem is caused of Microsoft tightening writing protection on the general drives.
Reasons why new games are also storing their user-made files in the C:\Users\ folder.