Adios SoF

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Adios SoF

Post by shinok4 »

Hey everyone this is Beaver, cant remember the name/pass for my old account..... obviously SoF is dead, but on top of that Ive recently been diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) and havent been/wont be playing SoF anymore. Its been a lot of fun and privilege to play with you all throughout the years, and ill def miss the games and the shit talking :) just wanted to hop on and say bye to everyone and wish u all the best of luck...... well i guess thats pretty much it.... not really the sappy type....

-Beav (your USA owner)
Reactions: 4

Re: Adios SoF

Post by Nijogeth »

Bad news. Bad disease. Hope you will be able to pull through and get a quick recovery. I know from experience (luckily not myself) that this recovery can take very long, but when it is finished, there will not be any part of the disease left. You should now focus on that and maybe in a few years you can pop on this forum again and say 'hi, im back'.

For now, take care, get well soon and adios amigo.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Sad news. Keep your head up buddy and kick that diseases ass back to hell.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Bad news Beavlet!
Your one of these mofokers i enjoyed playing with/against the most, really.
Your a strong mofoker, from fucken texas you guys are hard so stop Crying about some fucken blood disease man stay strong and think about your daughter, cant let her grow up in this crazy world without a papabeavlet! You beat the shit out of it you hear me??

Think about me vs you 1vs1 JPNCTFS in a usa server, you fucker you!
How did i go in that match?

OMFG
sgknjhsuiti
*F glkfijgj djg iuehit9ddjgfk ngjk 45050596896
*4/4/338 OMFG
FUCKER, EURO SERVER NOW!
hahahaahah :lol: yes really beavlet thanks for all the good memories and i hope to see ya soon.

stay strong!!!
your euro friend, Rob
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Sadly news. Still remember how we recruited you and your USA team for EXT season 1 and continued along with our community the long way.

If ya up for a good chat once a while, let me know bro. Won't forget you, Beaver.

http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2100#p20315" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; one of the most smiling topic from you :happy:
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

<3 you beav.

Post by shinok4 »

found out im gonna have to have a bone marrow transplant, gonna be a few months down the road accompanied with 3-4 months of isolation and chemo before and after. overall recovery time from now is about 2 years.... woot

Post by smokestaH »

mazel tov

Post by Denial »

Hey beaver <3 .. Thats sad to hear that bro, I hope you are able to deal with it and get through it... Stay positive !!
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

whos beaver

Post by shinok4 »

ha minato... i guess by the time i really started playin euro i was changing names alot :/ and i barely ever saw u in USA. I was... TT Crack CA Midol EX Myth and so on... geez i dont even remember them....

Post by Nijogeth »

How is ur treatment doing?

Post by shinok4 »

goin okay i think, when i started at the hospital the amount of cancer cells in my bones was 83% and after the first round of treatment it was down to 0.07/. Starting the second round of chemo on monday and here in about 3 weeks ill be going to another hospital for a 3rd opinion because theres an argument between the adult and the pediatric (kids) sides as to whether i need a bone marrow transplant. The leukemia i have is the most common type in kids but the least common in adults, and im considered a young adult and they cant seem to decide what treatment to do. Although atm im on the pediatric chemo plan\

Post by Nijogeth »

Seems like is kinda going the right way. It appears (from what ur telling) that its better to look at it like a pediatric. Seems to be working, so why change it atm?

Post by m4k3r »

Take it easy Beaver, you're now under good health care and you can surely get out of this judging by first round of chemotherapy.
I also suffer from different diseases which I can't cure and all of them lead to either cancer or bones degeneration/permanent disability, but keep your head up.