Stopping by to say hello to those that I've fragged with.

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 16

Re: Stopping by to say hello to those that I've fragged with

Post by Keifer »

Some things just never die.
Reactions: 0

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:Sup, nice to see a REAL oldskooler popping up.
Many of these newcummers never belived me when i told em that there actually were players playing back in 98-99' yahhhh man, 600 servers :lol:
Seems to bother em somehow, i was phoscamping and walking back then till i found a fucker with colorname and started spamming him OMGFF SCHEATER, GIFF ME SCHEATS THOO hahahahah

Didn't know sK was that old tho, most usa clans i played back then was BS, C*K, 666, )BB), !MDK! and they always kicked my ass. But the USA era died kinda early in the game... i also remember U guys had your own leagues n shit.

ahhh good old memories man. greetz! Bomjr, C*K Euro, Fuckemup
Oh what have we got here? Another JR diarrhea old school reply with all the usual airclaims wrapped in bullshit and topped with delusions of grandeur. Not much has changed.
sKMeccanoble wrote:
smokestaH wrote:Check his IP, i bet its JR trolling us!
No idea who JR is, I assure you, I am who my user name says I am...
Wait I'll have a look for some fucks to give, nope I assure you, fresh out of fucks.

By the way, hello.

Post by Keifer »

Keifer wrote:Some things just never die.

Post by Proxima »

Self quoting really aren't my thing. This is the kind of post emotionally handicapped people make. Why not delete yourself, and I don't mean from this board?
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Sup feckers!

@smoke.
4 last time, we did play the full game back then...
Not the demo, as the demo only had 1 map running over and over again, totally different from the game i installed with the CD! Most DM maps, most CTF maps the original ones.
yeah this is the same CD i can use now to install SOF but it takes me dirrectly to the 1,07 platinum patch.

@Glenn.
Sup old friend, still abit bitter.... why? :ghehe:
Not much has changed thats true, try sticking your lil penis in the ground and F.T.W!
Maybe it helps or try installing the game and join a server and popp some headzzzzz

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote: Sup old friend, still abit bitter.... why? :ghehe:
Not much has changed thats true, try sticking your lil penis in the ground and F.T.W!
Maybe it helps or try installing the game and join a server and popp some headzzzzz
@Robin, Robin.....still going on about your alleged sof1 demo career? You also forgot to mention my name is also "John".... Obviously sarcasm eludes you, along with intelligence and common sense.

So will the punchline be coming soon or did you forget to FedEx it?

Post by Keifer »

Proxima wrote:Self quoting really aren't my thing. This is the kind of post emotionally handicapped people make. Why not delete yourself, and I don't mean from this board?
lol.

Post by Proxima »

Keifer wrote:
Proxima wrote:Self quoting really aren't my thing. This is the kind of post emotionally handicapped people make. Why not delete yourself, and I don't mean from this board?
lol.
Fuck you‘re an uneducated simpleton aren't you? You also can't fucking type...

Gee let's see how many times you can use the word "lol.". Remember you can also use a thesaurus, you know that thing we call a book.

Post by Keifer »

Proxima wrote:
Keifer wrote:
lol.

Gee let's see how many times you can use the word "lol.". Remember you can also use a thesaurus, you know that thing we call a book.
Don't like being laughed at on a forum, like i care what you dictate how my reply should be!
Bring your keyboard warrior rants forth to me my son; I'm sorry you're angry over something someone said on a website.

LOL. :noob:

Post by Proxima »

Keifer wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Keifer wrote:
lol.

Don't like being laughed at on a forum, like i care what you dictate how my reply should be!
Bring your keyboard warrior rants forth to me my son; I'm sorry you're angry over something someone said on a website.

LOL.  :noob:
Watch out, faggot ass is breaking out the heavy artillery......" :noob: "......such a masterpiece in literary vomit. Bitch you're out of your league. Even Evilan makes you look like a mindless dolt. So 3 weeks ago you were just a little bitch, and now here well....still a bitch. Now all of a sudden you don’t care? "lol." Go ahead change the subject again.

Post by Keifer »

Proxima wrote:
Keifer wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Keifer wrote:
lol.

LOL.  :noob:

Watch out, faggot ass is breaking out the heavy artillery......" :noob: "......such a masterpiece in literary vomit. Bitch you're out of your league. Even Evilan makes you look like a mindless dolt. So 3 weeks ago you were just a little bitch, and now here well....still a bitch. Now all of a sudden you don’t care? "lol." Go ahead change the subject again.
You make me laugh - that's all your reply does to me.
Your pathetic attempt in trying to offend me has failed Proxima, stick to SoF old man.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Proxima wrote: Bitch you're out of your league.
Am I the only one who read this with the voice of a fat angry black ghetto woman in my mind?

Post by Proxima »

Emirate wrote:
Am I the only one who read this with the voice of a fat angry black ghetto woman in my mind?
Who gives a furry flying Fuck, I could be Bruce Springsteen and still ram my textual fist down your throat. Any other keen observations buckethead?

Post by Proxima »

Keifer wrote:Bring your keyboard warrior rants forth to me my son;
Keifer wrote:Your pathetic attempt in trying to offend me has failed Proxima, stick to SoF old man.
So who’s ya Daddy? (Yes, retard that was a question).
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Post by Keifer »

=\ I don't see why you're so angry, stupid danish cabbage head.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Emirate wrote:
Am I the only one who read this with the voice of a fat angry black ghetto woman?
I hope so. I'm glad i dont have the voice of a fat angry black ghetto woman.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Keifer wrote:=\ I don't see why you're so angry, stupid danish cabbage head.
Oh trust me these so-called "Oldskoolers" have been angry since 2005 when the once "newbies" outgrown them in sof matches.
They raped and looking down upon them. The "oldskoolers" so called glory and elitism only exists now in old screenshots.

TCL was the last bastion that recruited her staff based on "old glory", afterwards it was just a downhill road for them.

Poor fallen sof-heroes.

Post by Proxima »

Keifer wrote:=\ I don't see why you're so angry, stupid danish cabbage head.
Angry? Cabbage head? Pardon me while I... LOL. :noob... I suspect that if I ever show my real anger here it will probably be for the same reason that everyone here seems to have abandoned posting. Because your efforts are weak, boring and frankly not ever worth a read.

Post by Proxima »

Nijogeth wrote:
Emirate wrote:
Am I the only one who read this with the voice of a fat angry black ghetto woman?
I hope so. I'm glad i dont have the voice of a fat angry black ghetto woman.
See this is just more proof that you have no fucking clue whatsoever... I piss on anyone that feels the need for allies. I can take the two of you with one hand tied behind my back if your limp replys thus far are any indication of what I can expect. Tag teaming is for weak faggots who need to bow out when things get a little too hot. No, I don't expect I will require any assistance whatsoever defending from such flacid "copy paste" jibes as Emirate and Nijogeth.

Get you guns out bitch,
Lets rev this up,
'Cuz all I see,
Is 2 mods and 1 cup.