TCL Banlist

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 1

Re: TCL Banlist

Post by MinatO »

Picard wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Ofcourse EFZ and P dominated tcl-staff. How the fuck would Palian be so long in division 1 ? Any sane man would understand that Palian belongs to division 3. Weak clan.

Puma, Darky, Indy, Panther. Screw them.
they didn't ended last place i think so didn't demote to division 2. mad was also in div 1 for a long time! god does anyone has al the tcl results anywhere I want to rewatch them
tbh MaD should have just died like 5 years before they officially did. They were in div1 for a very long time while half of their games were defaults.
I tried to breath some life in that clan with Hawk, Pauper and Legacy but it was a pointless endeavour. Vonz, EB, ... were nice guys but just super unreliable. They just randomly appeared in sof and when they did you would be happy... until half of the times they had lags and then played like total shit. In all years of SOF, I got the most frustrated in this clan.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Mad clan is a good example too. Another clan who didn't belong in division 1. It's just TCL-Staff elitism and aristocratic behaviour, they see old clans superior over new clans even though most new clans would beat them up in a few seconds.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:Mad clan is a good example too. Another clan who didn't belong in division 1. It's just TCL-Staff elitism and aristocratic behaviour, they see old clans superior over new clans even though most new clans would beat them up in a few seconds.
:troll:
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

P and MAD where maybe not the best clans skill wise but they had some special feeling around them. We all knew them from TCL Division 1 and for that they had my respect. I remember looking at the fixtures all the time and see clans like them, always wanted me to be a part of it.

I remember picking my first CTF clan. They had to play TCL and had to have their own server. I fucking picked A>A because I knew they would give me a chanche to shine in the most prestige league of the game, TCL. I fucking owned bitches and after A>A died THE Game came to me to recruit me. I still remember how it went becausse it was such a honor that the Division 1 champion came to me.

Game: I would gladly take you in but Im not sure if you want too
ShadYDawg: I would love too join!

See guys. fucking div 1 champs (BEST SOF CLAN THAT ERA) came to ask me to join his clan but he wasnt sure if I wanted to be with him as my skills where pretty amazing that time.

What Im trying to say is. Show some respect to these refined old good clans Evilan. These clans reached hights you could only dream of. Division 1 a joke? Show me which Divisions TDW has been in son. And no point showing results from TCL 58 when there where no clans left.
Reactions: 0

Post by Dusty »

Evil4N wrote:Ofcourse EFZ and P dominated tcl-staff. How the fuck would Palian be so long in division 1 ? Any sane man would understand that Palian belongs to division 3. Weak clan.

I don't think Indy played a lot in the TCL league.
Try Retard, Dusty, Wucho, the Dar[K]ness dude (who was pretty good at the time) & Panther/Puma/Indy/Audio/..

Hydra also played some matches in tcl div 1.

5 players who were actually always better than you, Evilan :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

Dusty wrote:

Try Retard, Dusty, Wucho, the Dar[K]ness dude (who was pretty good at the time) & Panther/Puma/Indy/Audio/..

5 players who were actually always better than you, Evilan  :troll:
Every clan in TCL Season 11+ except CA was better then Palian back then. We both know that.

Or you must be talking about Palian from 1998 or wait you guys were called -DARK- back then ? Still nothing.

How many of the Palian members quit when Haxorcist came out ? I am serious: Show me some achievements from Palian after Haxorcist or WaX was released and I will be all ears to listen to you, oh great Dusty.

Post by Dusty »

Evil4N wrote:
Dusty wrote:

Every clan in TCL Season 11+ except CA was better then Palian back then. We both know that.

Or you must be talking about Palian from 1998 or wait you guys were called -DARK- back then ? Still nothing.

How many of the Palian members quit when Haxorcist came out ? I am serious: Show me some achievements from Palian after Haxorcist or WaX was released and I will be all ears to listen to you, oh great Dusty.
EuT & a Danish or Swedish dude called Mytos got banned. Hydra too because of Indy :mrgreen: . Those bans were before Wax or Haxorcist. After Wax no one in Palian got banned.
1998? I didn't have a computer untill 2003. -DARK- folded and became Palian without the so called hackers somewhere in 2007-2008.
If Wucho, Retard or me wanted to "achieve" something in this game we wouldn't have joined a clan like Palian.
The fact we've stayed in TCL div 1 wasn't because an asshole like bladeando, but because the fact we had good players who actually only played 40min a week without any crying or bullshit.

I thought you were the SOF miracle? Don't you have any screens on your pc where your elite clan raped palian every week?

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
Dusty wrote:

Ok.. time out. Sof were pretty active when haxorcist were around.. i mean if u call 2-3 leagues with 4 divisions + a bunch of non-league and american teams active aswell. Palian were a pretty functional team back then.. just drop it ahmed.

2016 - Quit being a retard.. you no funny. sof including palian died bcs there came out some new games.. big suprise dummy?

Post by butcha »

Nvm i know why he hating... evilan never made it into a div 1 clan. case closed

Post by Evil4N »

Dusty wrote:The fact we've stayed in TCL div 1 wasn't because an asshole like bladeando, but because the fact we had good players who actually only played 40min a week without any crying or bullshit.
The reason Palian could stay in division 1 is because other division 1 clans keep dying. I lost the count how many times MAD and P ended up last. Every division 2 clan could beat MAD and Palian any time. We both know this. Stop pretending.
Dusty wrote: If Wucho, Retard or me wanted to "achieve" something in this game we wouldn't have joined a clan like Palian.
Oh really ? That must be convenient when Haxorcist was released, so sad.
Dusty wrote:we had good players
:lol:

You remind me of Jr, seriously.

Post by Fossil »

TCL divisions were not skill based. If you had a new team and signed up for TCL it was not even a sure thing that you would get selected to play but if you did you started in one of the bot divisions.

The funny thing about haxorcist, i dont even think Evil4N was around back then, when it got released the servers were filled as fuck because everyone wanted to play. I remember seeing Pain enter the server to play a pub game same time i did just to play SoF and Pain was one of those that never played 'pub'.

Haxorcist brought life back into the game.

Shoutout to the oldskoolers on this forum you know who u are (2000 generation)

Post by welsh »

Evil4n getting wrong again about me tut tut its was Game who banned Pazy and pazy was never caught using any hacks he told game that he tried the shot gun fast shooty hack on the usa server .

Post by Evil4N »

welsh wrote:Evil4n getting  wrong again about me tut tut  its was Game who banned Pazy  and pazy was never caught using any hacks  he told game that he tried the shot gun fast shooty hack on the usa server .
I am so sorry.

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote: The funny thing about haxorcist, i dont even think Evil4N was around back then, when it got released the servers were filled as fuck because everyone wanted to play. I remember seeing Pain enter the server to play a pub game same time i did just to play SoF and Pain was one of those that never played 'pub'.
I posted a AC screenshot of me somewhere on this forum. Also there is a difference between public sof and TCL.

Anyway you oldskoolers may stay into your oldskool-dreamworld, I am glad I made it dissapear. ggkthxbye

Post by Fossil »

"Also there is a difference between public sof and TCL."

Not sure what this has to do with what i said in my response. My point was, you have this idea in your head that people 'disappeared' when Haxorcist came out when infact the true legit oldskoolers were more motivated to play the game.

"I am glad I made it dissapear."

I guess the legends are true, you do control time. Impressive.

Post by butcha »

Fossil wrote:"Also there is a difference between public sof and TCL."

Not sure what this has to do with what i said in my response. My point was, you have this idea in your head that people 'disappeared' when Haxorcist came out when infact the true legit oldskoolers were more motivated to play the game.

"I am glad I made it dissapear."

I guess the legends are true, you do control time. Impressive.
Ohh.. didnt u know Mr.robot was based on evilans takedown of the "old" new school tcl (yea its ironic.. he took down the new school tcl :lol: )

Post by Evil4N »

lmfao define "true legit oldskoolers"

Useless players. Except when it comes to forums :troll:

Post by Fossil »

TRUE LEGIT OLDSKOOLERS. Players that played since the very start, never cheated and lost interest in the game because no AC.

And the real oldskoolers play a game for the competition; thats why alot of players switched to other games; COD1, SoF2 etc. We didnt care about 'stats' and bullshit kill stats. We played to win and when the competition went down we switched to other games.

Something newskoolers cant understand, "gg kids i got 40 kills in this 2011 SoF match" , "I won the 2011 Feb week 2 title" :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

Yeah... no. Again fabricating some bullcrap. I am having this discussion with you useless oldskoolers like every year.
I stick to the "most oldskoolers quit when AC was released", the drop of TCL clans right after the release of Haxorcist proves it.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:Yeah... no. Again fabricating some bullcrap. I am having this discussion with you useless oldskoolers like every year.
I stick to the "most oldskoolers quit when AC was released", the drop of TCL clans right after the release of Haxorcist proves it.
:gamer: