SOF2015! FOR ALL SOFFERS

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 1

Re: SOF2015! FOR ALL SOFFERS

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:If there is 1 objective dipshit, its me. Jr is a weird motherfucker, not gonna act different because im on the G 2015 memberslist, couldnt give a fuck. But hey atleast he was skilled when the game mattered, he created [G]. A typical oldskool team without 30 members, just a small group of fossils. Abit like the [MD] i was in when we had less than 8 members.

Proxima on the other hand, u simply hopped on the train when it was going at max speed and suddenly u think G = Proxima? Lets refresh everyones memory of 2004 Xsycon the absolute dogshit player who played in T#E and .com. Did u forget bot fragging in T#E? U always played with the bro's because u were unable to carry a team yourself, i mean shit son its 2015 and u are still teaming up with them.

And here u are, in 2015. 30+ years old at this point, posting random 2v2's noone gives 2 fucks about. Judging a player on his 'score'. Lmfao, that u look at kills / deaths or score shows what a mongoloid tier cunt u are and always have been for that matter.

Its 2015, noone gives a fuck about SoF, noone has since 2006. Noone ever considered u good and noone ever will. Stop replying with your nonesense thinking people are impressed, believe me, everyone is facepalming and cringing all over the place.
Lol.. i can imagine proxima going thru his massive collection all droling n shit like a real social reject looking for that screenshot to make his point
Reactions: 0

Post by Dante »

smokestaH wrote:If there is 1 objective dipshit, its me. Jr is a weird motherfucker, not gonna act different because im on the G 2015 memberslist, couldnt give a fuck. But hey atleast he was skilled when the game mattered, he created [G]. A typical oldskool team without 30 members, just a small group of fossils. Abit like the [MD] i was in when we had less than 8 members.

Proxima on the other hand, u simply hopped on the train when it was going at max speed and suddenly u think G = Proxima? Lets refresh everyones memory of 2004 Xsycon the absolute dogshit player who played in T#E and .com. Did u forget bot fragging in T#E? U always played with the bro's because u were unable to carry a team yourself, i mean shit son its 2015 and u are still teaming up with them.

And here u are, in 2015. 30+ years old at this point, posting random 2v2's noone gives 2 fucks about. Judging a player on his 'score'. Lmfao, that u look at kills / deaths or score shows what a mongoloid tier cunt u are and always have been for that matter.

Its 2015, noone gives a fuck about SoF, noone has since 2006. Noone ever considered u good and noone ever will. Stop replying with your nonesense thinking people are impressed, believe me, everyone is facepalming and cringing all over the place.
lol rude
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

lmfao both proxima and jr can't win anything without Craneo and Pazey. Everytime when they wanted to form or reform G or any other clan it was always about "if we can get pazey and craneo in our clan"

Jr and Proxima are just wannabee pro's. They are weak sof players in reality. Always have been that way.

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:[quote="Fuckemup
===> Lets play a 1on1, best of 3 maps? you pick 1 i pick 1 and we agree on 3th.
Winner get 500€ if you have that? you poor bastard... or even better, lets play about a uninstall game winner continue playing and the looser disapear <=====

This was after 1 and half year break.... and you nerded the servers everyday while i was away.
First match in almost 2 years, still didn't do bad i think  :cool:
Japan always been harder on one side, many clans won 1 map each on this.
But hey, fuck it...... while you nerds was busy gloryhunting in sof, i was still hunting the Money and the ladies.... NOTHING I REGRET, I WAS ONE OF THE BEST WHEN THIS GAME WAS WORTH PLAYING, DOES THAT BOTHER YOU JELLYBEAN?????????????

Now you you changing the subject you little piece of shit... Affraid to loose once again?
Are you going to sign the contract?
--> Try to grab them things inbetween your legs, are they still there?
No cause jR just crushed those lil nuts you Call BALLS you dickless fgt <--

What did i archieve With ]G[???
you just said it yourself... SCT win back in 04 without a singlelost :mrgreen: Without YOU, and without the Inbreed Seamees Gaybrothers (Cran&Paz)
Even raped MD (Paz,Cran,Esko,Thief 1 mo) In Semi Finals WITH ]G[
Also won TCL even with TF, when it had 3-4 divisions are you still jelly?
What did you archieve???? A division 3 win that you still brag about, and a big rape by WeedY and the [?] team, well done soldier!

@Pazey.
Everyone in ]G[ had my binds back then also the same rcon binds "STOP IT" "MOVE IT"
Your STILL using some of my binds as '!LoL!' remember the others i made for team_say??  :fp:
I still have that color8 file if you want em once again wbahhaah

Prox, just bend over and take it like a man..... promise you i will go gently on a lil sissiegirl like you.
And i also swear to god, i won't pick sud1 as i don't wanna win 10-0 its boring...
So you gonna keep talking/posting, or you gonna man up and sign the goddamn contract?????
Not gonna lie, ]G[Element!… I'm pretty tumescent with excitement at the thought of making you look stupid in this thread and watching your head change shape with a squelch every time you decide to post something idiotic and/or suffer a fatal repetitive lip-syncing jaw dislocation for singing your two retarded camel rider recruit’s praises and being a cockeyed optimist when we both knew it was only a matter of time before you made a post in this thread and made this entire thing about as lame as a kiddy carousel for really lame divorced dads to bring the kids on visitation days.

Realistically speaking, a guy named “Fuckemup” or your newly attached nickname “Fuckitup” is supposed to steal up behind me and wring out the last drops of my life with his icy hands. Your name is a bit of a misnomer because with a name like that you'd expect the person's insults to have some sort of arresting spectacle to them and not read like a disoriented heavily medicated recent cerebellum transplant patient who doesn't make any sense.

Sucks to be you, Junior...apparently your partner Smoke is so full of ache/pain and crickety crack he is unable to hang with me. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I've already slapped him around a thread posting a supposable funny.gif so his eyes bulged like an over-cooked pancake. Unfortunately for you he isn't old enough for one of those "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up" necklaces so I guess you're going to have to keep checking up on him with a walkie talkie during the brawl between me and you in exchange for two mins of companionship a week.

When you two skill-less gimps are done being idiots, and dressing the part, I'll take you seriously. Till then, shush. You fucking ass barnacles. Yeah no problem “Fuckitup”, when I actually have the time to get unrusty and start to play the game again I will sign your little contract. Until then I hope you two still have something to offer besides lame ass bullshit nobody else is reading, because no offense, the views to this thread and other threads jump like niggers in front of a lit cross when I post. And I am just warming up.

Now when you reply, I know you're going to be tempted to pull that shit covered gag out the toothless, gapping maw you call your mouth and start bawling your eyes out about how I'm posting screenshots “where you wasn’t playing”. Do yourself a favour and don't. Write an honest line for once. You and Evilan could also start foaming at the mouth about posting proof as you both know you've never posted any significant screenshots in your life, yet apparently speak only the truth.

Or you could pull your head in, and stop being a dickhead and flame me with real facts.

Your choice.

Post by Proxima »

What a humiliating display of Team ]G[ 2015 incompetence, this turned out to be. A know-nothing -deviant who likes to style himself off as a "pink" retard fucks over his homeboard.

Nigga, fucking plz! Just sit on the side-lines and snipe away, your reputation at this game precedes itself as an absolute zero over the past decade, your sof reputation is an absolute zero, yet you herald yourself at this forum as a tsar, but amount to nought but a flick past post count, which more or less sums your reputation and up in its entirety.

A retard joined ]G[ 2015.

Love isn't for everyone. But for Smoke getting some candy and flowers from his crush with Jr would mean everything.

Day 1.
Smoke sets a bowl of dog food out for Jr and then watches him eat it and simultaneously avoid eye contact with him. Unrequited love can sure make a guy spam the internet.

Day 2.
Smoke spies on Jr from across the yard. Is he an idiot or a pervert? Every time Jr wears a tight shirt, Smoke's face lights up. What's up, Smoke? Stop telling Jr you want him to drop a little "testicleavage" in your mouth.

Day 3.
Smoke really starts to get the hots for Jr... thing is, Jr is a bit too busy playing with his own turds. Smoke, do you have the guts to tell him how you really feel? Will he share?

Day 4.
Smoke is cool, suave, and principled... until he sees Jr and his Sharpie leg hairs and completely loses it. This guy is definitely a dog man... and Jr can tell. Love at first sight, or just the pent-up desire to butt-fuck each other until their assholes resemble a self-destructed core? You be the judge...
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

+1

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:Not gonna lie, ]G[Element!… I'm pretty tumescent with excitement at the thought of making you look stupid in this thread and watching your head change shape with a squelch every time you decide to post something idiotic and/or suffer a fatal repetitive lip-syncing jaw dislocation for singing your two retarded camel rider recruit’s praises and being a cockeyed optimist when we both knew it was only a matter of time before you made a post in this thread and made this entire thing about as lame as a kiddy carousel for really lame divorced dads to bring the kids on visitation days.

Realistically speaking, a guy named “Fuckemup” or your newly attached nickname “Fuckitup” is supposed to steal up behind me and wring out the last drops of my life with his icy hands. Your name is a bit of a misnomer because with a name like that you'd expect the person's insults to have some sort of arresting spectacle to them and not read like a disoriented heavily medicated recent cerebellum transplant patient who doesn't make any sense.

Sucks to be you, Junior...apparently your partner Smoke is so full of ache/pain and crickety crack he is unable to hang with me. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I've already slapped him around a thread posting a supposable funny.gif so his eyes bulged like an over-cooked pancake. Unfortunately for you he isn't old enough for one of those "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up" necklaces so I guess you're going to have to keep checking up on him with a walkie talkie during the brawl between me and you in exchange for two mins of companionship a week.

When you two skill-less gimps are done being idiots, and dressing the part, I'll take you seriously. Till then, shush. You fucking ass barnacles. Yeah no problem “Fuckitup”, when I actually have the time to get unrusty and start to play the game again I will sign your little contract. Until then I hope you two still have something to offer besides lame ass bullshit nobody else is reading, because no offense, the views to this thread and other threads jump like niggers in front of a lit cross when I post. And I am just warming up.

Now when you reply, I know you're going to be tempted to pull that shit covered gag out the toothless, gapping maw you call your mouth and start bawling your eyes out about how I'm posting screenshots “where you wasn’t playing”. Do yourself a favour and don't. Write an honest line for once. You and Evilan could also start foaming at the mouth about posting proof as you both know you've never posted any significant screenshots in your life, yet apparently speak only the truth.

Or you could pull your head in, and stop being a dickhead and flame me with real facts.

Your choice.

+1
Haha wut? Keep ignoring me, Jr. You ain’t shit at this game and are nothing but trivial bandwidth filler nobody even gives too shits about. You should own that fact and in a timely fashion considering your dead weight couldn’t cover up a fucking piece of paper. But really, who actually cares about your past putrid history in G? Who do you think makes an effort to read your minimal garbage on this forum? Who do you think goes out of their way to see what it is that you post? Chances are even you don’t read yourself and I get that impression only because of the transient shit you have puttered in this thread alone.

You got nuked by one post. One fucking screenshot put you in self explanation mode trying to cover up your blackness like they made a bottle of white out that fucking big you could bathe in it. Sorry. You didn’t put up too much of a fight, kind of like when my Viking ancestors decided to travel over the Kattegat Sea and just pick you Swedish spear chuckers out like you all were dunkin donuts, shackled you in chains and led you around like fucking animals and if you died, nobody cared. Sound familiar? It should, because instead of forcing you into accepting your new nickname here, no, not "Element" but "Fuckitup", all I had to do was bitch slap you once and you just accepted your role as a fucking lawn jockey.

Post by Dante »

Will you guys stop this battle one day ?

Post by Proxima »

Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:Not gonna lie, ]G[Element!… I'm pretty tumescent with excitement at the thought of making you look stupid in this thread and watching your head change shape with a squelch every time you decide to post something idiotic and/or suffer a fatal repetitive lip-syncing jaw dislocation for singing your two retarded camel rider recruit’s praises and being a cockeyed optimist when we both knew it was only a matter of time before you made a post in this thread and made this entire thing about as lame as a kiddy carousel for really lame divorced dads to bring the kids on visitation days.

Your choice.

+1  
Haha wut? Keep ignoring me, Jr. You ain’t shit at this game and are nothing but trivial bandwidth filler nobody even gives too shits about. You should own that fact and in a timely fashion considering your dead weight couldn’t cover up a fucking piece of paper. But really, who actually cares about your past putrid history in G? Who do you think makes an effort to read your minimal garbage on this forum? Who do you think goes out of their way to see what it is that you post? Chances are even you don’t read yourself and I get that impression only because of the transient shit you have puttered in this thread alone.

You got nuked by one post. One fucking screenshot put you in self explanation mode trying to cover up your blackness like they made a bottle of white out that fucking big you could bathe in it. Sorry. You didn’t put up too much of a fight, kind of like when my Viking ancestors decided to travel over the Kattegat Sea and just pick you Swedish spear chuckers out like you all were dunkin donuts, shackled you in chains and led you around like fucking animals and if you died, nobody cared. Sound familiar? It should, because instead of forcing you into accepting your new nickname here, no, not "Element" but "Fuckitup", all I had to do was bitch slap you once and you just accepted your role as a fucking lawn jockey.

-> New Game, Han]G[man?
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

So actually your saying that your ancesters conquered Sweden, plundering everything, killing everyone and breeding left and right? Doesnt that mean that all Swedish people would be Danish and therefor JR is a fellow Dane?
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:

Your choice.

+1  

Skåne,halland and blekinge been swedish since 1658. You tried to take it once but failed... COME AT US AGAIN BITCH NIGGA?!?! :umad: :umad: :umad: :umad:

Post by Fuckemup »

Proxima wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:

Your choice.

+1  

-> New Game, Han]G[man?
Nice one, im trying to press 'NEW GAME'
But my enemy(YOU) is refusing too play, so i wish i won once again!!!!!!
Evil4N wrote:lmfao both proxima and jr can't win anything without Craneo and Pazey. Everytime when they wanted to form or reform G or any other clan it was always about "if we can get pazey and craneo in our clan"

Jr and Proxima are just wannabee pro's. They are weak sof players in reality. Always have been that way.
Dude, don't go there again..... SCT WIN Without proxima,muere,craneo.
Says enuff, TCL WINS WITH TF, TOP 5 VIDEO.
But best off all :

First crush you, you own map then :
Me make you ragequit, and Call me cheater and make a 'prox' (prox - a chicken/pussy out)

Ahhhh shit, i sound rawwwwwwwwww

Post by Evil4N »

rofl look at Jr so honest. Have you forgot about the time I had to ban your ass because you thought it was fun to use a obvious speedhack in my server ? Didn't you even made a signature about that incident ? Your just one big hypocrite Jr.

Your a animal that should be caged 24 hours long.

Post by Fuckemup »

dude, stop making up lies... why the fuck would i use speedcheat?
You mentioned i had some Long rage hack, and disconnected from the server while i head a 5-0 lead.
Yeah you made a 'prox' hang on, im gonna upload the screenshot you little faggot

Post by Evil4N »

rofl lies my ass. Surely you can deny everything if you want tho. But there is none that knows more then me about a player's activity in SoF. SoF belongs to me. Remember that boy.
SoF Brother Evil4N.

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:

Your choice.

+1  

-> New Game, Han]G[man?
Nice one, im trying to press 'NEW GAME'
But my enemy(YOU) is refusing too play, so i wish i won once again!!!!!!
Did you just type you’d wish you won once again? Pipe the fuck down with them wishes you one-trick pony, you got knocked the fuck inside out. Man up and take your beating like a soldier and fall back in pocket before the bitch slaps get a little too real, thimble brain.

Post by Dante »

See You To The Next Episode ! Who will win ? Proxima the SOF genius, the second Einstein or Junior the ex detained who has learned a lot in prison about life !?
Last edited by Dante on 30 Jan 2015, 10:21, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Dante »

Post by Fuckemup »

Man up you said?
I challanged you 31 times now, since you said you was a better player... SO, yes...
MAN THE FUCK UP 2 GET SMACKED THE UP, TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!
NAME A DATE, AND SERVER.... AND I COME TO RIP YOU A NEW A55HOL3!

Proxima was owned by Fuckemups magnum.
Proxima was owned by Fuckemup shotgun.
Proxima : why the fuck would you use 44.
Fuckemup : ahhh lucky hs, lets go.
Proxima : that shot was not luck
Proxima : disconnected

take your beating like a soldier??? now that really came from right mouth
hilarious!!!!! im still waiting dude =)
So yes, MAN UP

Post by Proxima »

Evil4N wrote:rofl look at Jr so honest. Have you forgot about the time I had to ban your ass because you thought it was fun to use a obvious speedhack in my server ? Didn't you even made a signature about that incident ? Your just one big hypocrite Jr.
Fuckemup wrote:dude, stop making up lies... why the fuck would i use speedcheat?
You mentioned i had some Long rage hack, and disconnected from the server while i head a 5-0 lead.
Yeah you made a 'prox' hang on, im gonna upload the screenshot you little faggot
“dude, stop making up lies... why the fuck would i use speedcheat?”

Hahahahaha!