Server.

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 1

Re: Server.

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
Keifer wrote:Server's not even up because i cant remember how to change Linux kernel XD
besides that, im surprised for not being blamed for outlandishly putting up pointless servers.
WHAT HAS THIS FORUM COME TO!

Emirate was pretty close  :clap:  :fp:
Tbh I wonder if you was ever serious. Everyone here knows you could have just send me a pm and the server would have been configured within 20 minutes. Instead you made a topic and l used this topic to nagg at Emirate. Just send a pm next time. Though I wonder who is left here who has the know-how to fully configure a sofplus-server besides me. Everyone here is using my pre-configure/models for their server.
Lol u didnt make it.. u stole it, u sneaky bastard :lol:
Reactions: 14

Re: Server.

Post by Evil4N »

butcha wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Keifer wrote:Server's not even up because i cant remember how to change Linux kernel XD
besides that, im surprised for not being blamed for outlandishly putting up pointless servers.
WHAT HAS THIS FORUM COME TO!

Emirate was pretty close  :clap:  :fp:
Tbh I wonder if you was ever serious. Everyone here knows you could have just send me a pm and the server would have been configured within 20 minutes. Instead you made a topic and l used this topic to nagg at Emirate. Just send a pm next time. Though I wonder who is left here who has the know-how to fully configure a sofplus-server besides me. Everyone here is using my pre-configure/models for their server.
Lol u didnt make it.. u stole it, u sneaky bastard  :lol:
Nope.