If I quit SoF

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 9

Re: If I quit SoF

Post by Emirate »

Hi Diablo, Sauron, Sasha, Zuen, Azula,

You probably didn't expect me to reply but an intense emotional desire to once again return to the legendary grounds of the SoF forum brought me to your request.

To me this perfectly describes our brotherly relationship, somewhat similar to two guys in puberty trying to find their way in life. In the beginning we've never seen or spoken to eachother, then all of a sudden we're in the same class in highschool (was it MaD or EF?). Both finding their way in the classroom. One finding the right group of friends, you falling back into bad habbits by joining TDW and then, when all TDW girls are expelled from school you start to hang out with the annoying nationalist little kids with squeeking voices, calling themselves the ch clan (not even sure about this though). Although you hung out with the bad boys many times during your sof carreer, you refused to act like one and decided to not cheat on tests like the many of them chicken fuckers did.

After highschool ended you decided to leave all the bullshit behind and started hanging out with your former friends again, who were absolutely not mad ( :unsure: ) at you, for obvious reasons, you're jsut a likable guy. Since that moment you also decided to dedicate your life to the evoltution of SoF. Even after its death you still tressure this game. Well, everybody needs an obsession or 2 in life :)

All the bullshit aside: i'm not sure i'll every play this game again but if I do I wouldn't mind spending that moment in the same team, exploiting some recent discovered bugs in the process.

Also, i'm not sure the bedtime story above is accurate at all, I kinda forgot the order of the timeline :mrgreen:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

I did expect it :tongue: , you are right to doubt me being in "[Ç#]" that was the period I wasn't on SoF.
MaD^ was still kicking around and Castro wasn't feeling the leadership status anymore so for a brief while loads of EF members joined MaD^, but since 60/70% of the players where EF you could say it was EF.
Not many players actually know I was in TDW twice that was a nice touch.
Reactions: 0

Post by weeds »

Pazey wrote::ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja: The welsh people were going to attempt another anticheat screenshot type but why fight a losing battle, On another subject dunno if people have heared of it but me and my brother have started playing a game called Paladins (Overwatch rip off  :troll: )

Its free to play but we have both bought founders packs (access to all champs) It runs on the unreal tournament engine it plays alot quicker than overwatch very addicted to it at the moment!

If people are up for some games give me your name, Mine is Pazey on there.

Bet you play Victor!