2vs2 Playoff Bracket

2vs2 General Discussion Forum.
Reactions: 1

2vs2 Playoff Bracket

Post by MinatO »

Important to know:
We are now playing Best of 3 Series.
This means that you need to win 2 out of 3 maps.
1 map = 1 side only (doesn't matter which one because all maps are symmetrical from now on)
In other words if you win the first 2 maps, the match is over. Otherwise the 3rd map has to be played.
If there's a draw on a map, the total of points will decide who won that map.
Reactions: 0

Re: 2vs2 Playoff Bracket

Post by Haijah »

Where is players stats ??

Post by MinatO »

Haijah wrote:Where is players stats ??
I stopped with that after week 2 of the standings. There's no point doing that when you have defaults/players who leave before the ending (Drake) etc.

Post by maker »

I asked you MinatO and again you didn't reply.

I have asked if we (me,shark,jarek,bred) can be chosen to play on german tournament servers as it's better for us and doesn't make much difference for other.

(idk if jarek and bred want to play on those ofc)

Post by MinatO »

maker wrote:I asked you MinatO and again you didn't reply.

I have asked if we (me,shark,jarek,bred) can be chosen to play on german tournament servers as it's better for us and doesn't make much difference for other.

(idk if jarek and bred want to play on those ofc)
I apologize, I didn't know I only had 24 hours to reply on your PMs.
The reason I did not reply yet is because the host messed up with the invoices and accidently took offline my servers for multiple days. As I was unsure they would even come online again, I could not promise you anything yet.
They've only come back online 3 hours ago so since I changed from 6 to 4 servers, I still have to change the numbers so the fixtures don't correspond with the servers currently.
I don't understand why you even ask this question because I have taken into account the Polish players and the servers they will play on, since the start of the tournament. Have you ever had to play a non-german server yet? No.

Post by maker »

MinatO wrote:Have you ever had to play a non-german server yet? No.
Yes, because none of you check if server runs correctly or not, and I had to ask everytime players if they could agree on playing in german server. You hadn't any influence in it

Post by MinatO »

maker wrote:
MinatO wrote:Have you ever had to play a non-german server yet? No.
Yes, because none of you check if server runs correctly or not, and I had to ask everytime players if they could agree on playing in german server. You hadn't any influence in it
When exactly would I check if the server runs correctly for you, if you rematch randomly at times without informing me and/or change last minute. Half of the rescheduled matches never started on the times that were sent to me in PM. Besides, Emirate & Fluxy said the GER server was just fine so there was nothing with the server at the time.

You had to ask players to agree in playing on german server? Look the fixtures from groupstage.
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=3761" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4 out of 5 matches were in German servers and the 5th wasn't played so your comment makes no sense, sorry.
I think you should be happy that I have arranged nearly all your matches in GER servers so far and argue a little less about nothing.

Post by Haijah »

Why don't you put only ratio Kill/death then ??

Post by maker »

Haijah wrote:Why don't you put only ratio Kill/death then ??
because camped kills don't count.

Post by MinatO »

Brackets and fixtures have been updated for upcoming sunday.

Highly recommend to download rb_barnstorm seperately. It was not in the community editions mappack.
Attachments
rb_barnstorm.bsp
(2.39 MiB) Downloaded 79 times

Post by MinatO »

Fixtures & brackets have been updated.

Post by MinatO »

Bracket and fixtures have been updated.

Post by fluxy »

when losers round 3 gonna be played?

Post by Ademk »

Drake and Julien didnt show up twice on the match date, so we took a default. We play Huso/Fabel today for the next match if huso come online today.

Post by Dante »

lmao julien went online and we proposed a date. You just run like the big pussies you are
Reactions: 3

Post by JulIEN »

they take default because niko layed that he couldnt play sunday, but he was connected to forum and in the game... good job winners

Post by Haijah »

Pauvres chou :'(

Post by Ademk »

#JeMapelleJulien

Post by Dante »

Minato don't let them get default these fucking rats wont escape that easily.

Post by MinatO »

Dante wrote:Minato don't let them get default these fucking rats wont escape that easily.
As much as I hate defaults, I have sent both you and Julien 2-3 PMs this week and nobody replied until Friday 12/06 which is 2 days after the 2nd rematch date...while you both were reading topics on the forum and even replied in those topics.

Is it really so hard to PM and say "Sorry, can't make it? Can we rematch on XXX?" instead of ignoring me and then complain afterwards when your opponent takes default?
Julien suggested yesterday to rematch today and Niko couldn't make it so it's in their right to take default or not. Also if it were to be rescheduled to next week, the next match would be delayed because of it.