Banned players
Adem (a.k.a Kartal/Tilt)
Kruq (a.k.a. Kurby)

Reason
Wallhack

Banned from
SFL League

Commentary
The playstyle of Adem and/or Kruq aroused suspicion of not only staffmembers, but multiple SoF players outside the staff as well. Therefore we started the investigation of these players.

We do not know for how long they have been cheating. For that reason we can't say whether the wins or titles of their (former) clans are legit. That will be discussed another time.

We received different pm's with multiple demo's of Adem and Kruq with the request to watch and judge them. So we did. We watched them with a wallhack on to make sure that what we suspected was indeed true. Based on these demo's (see below) we have decided to ban these players from SFL. To back up the proof we have also received a screenshot of a WhatsApp conversation between Adem, Kruq and other SoF Players from which the names will not be published unless they want to.

We want to thank the people who decided to help us collecting proof against cheaters and possible cheaters. We can only hope more SoF players will start doing that so we'll create a clean community once again.

Evidence
Video 1: Demo from a match on basement. Rewatched the original demo with wallhack on.
0 - 9.20: Adem
9.20 - end: Kruq
Video 2: Demo from a match on basement. Rewatched the original demo with wallhack on.
Only Kruq
WhatsApp Conversation (incl. translation) Blacked out the phonenumbers

Translation:
Noah (kruq): That demo
Adem: Forum
Adem: No didn't watch it
Noah: Huh, whas that Maker on basement?
Adem: Yes, with an alias
Noah: Lol, didn't he record me?
Noah: I was walling like hell
Adem: Yes a little of both of us
Adem: Me too

For us this was enough evidence to ban both Adem and Kruq from SFL for an indefinate duration. Feel free to discuss the ban here: http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4042
Attachments
IMG-20150808-WA0000.jpg