Congratulations EF

17/01/2016 - 28/02/2016
Reactions: 4

Congratulations EF

Post by Nijogeth »

You are the one and only champions of this season. The dedication and spirit did it for you guys. You can now call yourself the true SFL Season 13 Champions!!

Here is a popsicle. Please share it with your teammates.
Reactions: 14

Re: Congratulations EF

Post by Evil4N »

SFL-Champion exists out of 50% SFL-Staff, 40% server-location, 10% skills involved.

Congratz ! SFL 2016 !
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

I would like to thank my fans for their endless support, I want to thank my friends and family for always being their for me when I need them through hard and good times. I would like to thank my mom and dad in particular for never giving up on me, even though you thought persuing a sofcareer was a dangerous and often not succesful journey. I would like to thank the haters for being against me which motivates me even more to pump some lead into your thick skulls and last but not least I would like to thank my teammates for trusting in my retarded tactics and putting up with Prorace on teamspeak. I would like to thank Dope aka TTN for creating that awesome mod with the bleepy bleepy sounds which gave us something to laugh about during rough times. I would like to thank Fabel for being bait during the matches and the endless joy of listening to a crying babygirl during sofmatches, Meffy for showing up in the middle of the match asking how the match goes and entertaining us with swedish tv background sounds. I would like to thank Huso for bringing ice creams to our EF tactical meetings I would like to thank Prorace for constantly raging whenever people speak dutch and supporting us with a 25% winshare of his poker earnings in the future. I would like to thank shinji for taking my lacist china jokes and I would like to thank Fluxy for creating Benzehacks which made this victory possible in the first place.

Furthermore I would like to thank you guys! My opponents, the benchwarmers, watercarriers, medical staff and oldskool forum whores. You made this season an unforgettable journey and I am eternally thankful for you participation.
Reactions: 0

Post by Haijah »

Emirate wrote:I would like to thank my fans for their endless support, I want to thank my friends and family for always being their for me when I need them through hard and good times. I would like to thank my mom and dad in particular for never giving up on me, even though you thought persuing a sofcareer was a dangerous and often not succesful journey. I would like to thank the haters for being against me which motivates me even more to pump some lead into your thick skulls and last but not least I would like to thank my teammates for trusting in my retarded tactics and putting up with Prorace on teamspeak. I would like to thank Dope aka TTN for creating that awesome mod with the bleepy bleepy sounds which gave us something to laugh about during rough times. I would like to thank Fabel for being bait during the matches and the endless joy of listening to a crying babygirl during sofmatches, Meffy for showing up in the middle of the match asking how the match goes and entertaining us with swedish tv background sounds. I would like to thank Huso for bringing ice creams to our EF tactical meetings I would like to thank Prorace for constantly raging whenever people speak dutch and supporting us with a 25% winshare of his poker earnings in the future. I would like to thank shinji for taking my lacist china jokes and I would like to thank Fluxy for creating Benzehacks which made this victory possible in the first place.

Furthermore I would like to thank you guys! My opponents, the benchwarmers, watercarriers, medical staff and oldskool forum whores. You made this season an unforgettable journey and I am eternally thankful for you participation.

LMFAO

Post by Evil4N »

He is right. EF deserves the championship. Who needs rules anyway. Just make a random topic and declare yourself as SFL-Champion.

Cause EF no cares.

It's a good thing the UK people are taking over soon. Rules are holy to them. All hail KK.

Post by Huso »

VM was better when evilan wasnt playing for them....

SFL SEASON 14 here we come! probably gonna be EF vs EF in-house league

Post by Evil4N »

Give me a few of your uncles and I will play better, Cornetto.

Post by Huso »

u already have alot of uncles, even shared them with ppl like smoke and adem

Post by Evil4N »

My uncles are straight, sorry.

Post by Fossil »

Impressive.