The Huso Video

Owned somebody 1on1? Recorded a cheater? Post here.
Reactions: 1

Re: The Huso Video

Post by butcha »

Dante wrote:This is shit ... really shit, i do thoses kills too, everyones know it, when you're real warm, somtimes your just a monster, and do crazy kills as fuck, to be honnest i already did more amazing then this shit, just to name one strangest kill : PAZEy @ sfl match KK vs HYP on maroc (cmon don't get me wrong, not sayhing he was cheating, cuz he wasnt.)

I only saw 15 mins of this video, and i honnestly can"t say 100% he is cheating, that kill against you dawn ? lmao i did this kills many times since i play sof too, and i remember Keifer doing exactly the same shit in IRAQ SMALL.

And yeah i won't say 100% huso is not cheating, but when i play vs guys like Butcher,Emirate,Fluxy,Denial, ADEM ...

ITS EXACTLY THE SAME feeling when i play vs HUSO and even harder ... so ifu say this guy is cheating cuz of this shot, you can ban 70% of sof players.

Cuz i'm not like Snake, saying someone cheat @ everykills, cuz i know i been very very good sometimes, and ppl called me cheater too, i remember this game against evilan and pazey 2v2 wen i was with a nub on IRQ.

LMAO evilan cried @ me cheating, came to msn saying i'm just a fucking cheater, tbh i was really really really strange, missed no shots, 1 shot = 1 kill.
lol you have no credability whatsoever yo focker you said exact those words about julienz :mrgreen:

ask urself, why the fuck do u want colord waist if not you have some cmd makin ur aim go there? makes no sense :cool: everyone knows that an aimbot with pinkhead is easy to spot but if u aim at someone waist :sleep:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

as for that specific kills
i have made them more then once myself
i sometimes even tend to walk past the opponent to do kills like this
Reactions: 0

Post by Dante »

BLABLABLA butcher, say whatever you want, at this sud game where julien been recorded, i wasn't for him anymore, there was sumthing wrong, AND yeah ofc i didn't want to trust he was cheating, i was everydays with him on ts, laughed hard, played against him 1v1 on many maps, thought it was sometimes really strange, and already said this to certain ppls but couldnt confirm anything, but be fucking honnest for once, and admit this shit video about huso means shit.

@ the colored waist : i've been playing with goldun armor, sky modifted, color cd modifed, and waist colored means shit actually, all you can say is ASSUMPTIONS, that full shit game is based on assumptions, how many tilmes i thought u was cheating ? and cmon ,u probably already thought one player was cheating, and he wasnt.

Post by smokestaH »

Come on huso. U are disgusting. Get real son, get fucking real. U have had plenty of chances, u are just another dumb turk who doesnt know whats what. U are cheating in a dead game.
U, genius (I dont even know who this inbred cunt is. I have seen him play with and MD tag, wannabemuch?) and Julien. U guys are shit, cheating in a dead game...or what? RESPECT? haha, i cringe.

How about u grow up and have some pride? But then again your pappi left his own country for WORK.
Now beat it before i uppercut u through the roof, bitch.

Post by smokestaH »

butcha wrote:
Dante wrote:This is shit ... really shit, i do thoses kills too, everyones know it, when you're real warm, somtimes your just a monster, and do crazy kills as fuck, to be honnest i already did more amazing then this shit, just to name one strangest kill : PAZEy @ sfl match KK vs HYP on maroc (cmon don't get me wrong, not sayhing he was cheating, cuz he wasnt.)

I only saw 15 mins of this video, and i honnestly can"t say 100% he is cheating, that kill against you dawn ? lmao i did this kills many times since i play sof too, and i remember Keifer doing exactly the same shit in IRAQ SMALL.

And yeah i won't say 100% huso is not cheating, but when i play vs guys like Butcher,Emirate,Fluxy,Denial, ADEM ...

ITS EXACTLY THE SAME feeling when i play vs HUSO and even harder ... so ifu say this guy is cheating cuz of this shot, you can ban 70% of sof players.

Cuz i'm not like Snake, saying someone cheat @ everykills, cuz i know i been very very good sometimes, and ppl called me cheater too, i remember this game against evilan and pazey 2v2 wen i was with a nub on IRQ.

LMAO evilan cried @ me cheating, came to msn saying i'm just a fucking cheater, tbh i was really really really strange, missed no shots, 1 shot = 1 kill.
lol you have no credability whatsoever yo focker you said exact those words about julienz :mrgreen:

ask urself, why the fuck do u want colord waist if not you have some cmd makin ur aim go there? makes no sense :cool: everyone knows that an aimbot with pinkhead is easy to spot but if u aim at someone waist :sleep:
U know what he wants right? He wants Huso speed cheating across the map, scanning walls and using fast shotty. If i had to decide i would just ban Husp, not even based on this video. Lets be honest if u were to put money on this, would u place it on cheating or on clean? Ill bet everything im worth on that he is cheating. Why the fuck would he stop? Lets not act like this inbred has any intelligence nor common sense.

@ Drake. The guy who was defending Julien with his life; "Stop thinking u are good because u are oldskool, julien owns u. He doesnt cheat, i would catch a bullit for him in a heartbeat. I have met his padre, his name is jacques and he is a very nice guy" - then last week actually post a comment saying "Oh i always thought something was up" - jesus motherfucking christ.

Man just shut the fuck up. Your 2 week clans combined with the unreal dumb crap u have posted on this forum gives u no right to even state your opinion. Do u HONESTLY think there is ANYONE on this forum that will even read your crap and agree? Whatever u say, i would think and do the exact opposite.

Post by Dante »

@ Nijo : Yep, we all did thoses shots.

Post by WeedsSonofZeus »

Missed dawn his reply? :huh:

Post by butcha »

Dante wrote:BLABLABLA butcher, say whatever you want, at this sud game where julien been recorded, i wasn't for him anymore, there was sumthing wrong, AND yeah ofc i didn't want to trust he was cheating, i was everydays with him on ts, laughed hard, played against him 1v1 on many maps, thought it was sometimes really strange, and already said this to certain ppls but couldnt confirm anything, but be fucking honnest for once, and admit this shit video about huso means shit.

@ the colored waist : i've been playing with goldun armor, sky modifted, color cd modifed, and waist colored means shit actually, all you can say is ASSUMPTIONS, that full shit game is based on assumptions, how many tilmes i thought u was cheating ? and cmon ,u probably already thought one player was cheating, and he wasnt.
I did take huso in TF and he get kicked TWICE for mdk wallhack, he gets busted for pinkhead aimbot if i remember right and now he got color "mods" again, and no i dont care about the demo.

Think the whole rainbow been on husos screens or is it just a fetish for color u tell us drake :lol:

Post by snake »

toggler.

Post by snake »

omgomg look at my video ]DB[Labrinth, clearly aimbotting there... :umad: :troll: :troll:

Post by Nijogeth »

probably
u have sucked ever since that game, snake

Post by snake »

then ban me for it niels :umad: :troll: :troll:

Post by smokestaH »

It wasnt Retard who made the Snake bust clip. It was Snake himself.

TWIST.

Post by Huso »

butcha wrote:
Dante wrote:BLABLABLA butcher, say whatever you want, at this sud game where julien been recorded, i wasn't for him anymore, there was sumthing wrong, AND yeah ofc i didn't want to trust he was cheating, i was everydays with him on ts, laughed hard, played against him 1v1 on many maps, thought it was sometimes really strange, and already said this to certain ppls but couldnt confirm anything, but be fucking honnest for once, and admit this shit video about huso means shit.

I did take huso in TF and he get kicked TWICE for mdk wallhack, he gets busted for pinkhead aimbot if i remember right and now he got color "mods" again, and no i dont care about the demo.

Think the whole rainbow been on husos screens or is it just a fetish for color u tell us drake :lol:
in TF i was kicked for something else, its was jut a normal cvar something was not right.
and im never banned for aimbot and i've never used aimbot.
about those mods , i didnt even know they where not allowed.
i downloaded em from their own league site :D

Post by butcha »

Huso wrote:
butcha wrote:

in TF i was kicked for something else, its was jut a normal cvar something was not right.
and im never banned for aimbot and i've never used aimbot.
about those mods , i didnt even know they where not allowed.
i downloaded em from their own league site :D
you even admitted the cvar kick was correct also they looked up on old TT server, that split personality of urs really backfires sometimes eh :ghehe:

Post by Arsenal »

I see more bs in sof daily then i seen in that video. Maybe i should start recording. :dry:

Post by Nijogeth »

btw, which one was his uncle/cousin that put hax on his pc?