Request to SFL Staff. #JesuisSnake

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 0

Request to SFL Staff. #JesuisSnake

Post by Prorace »

Dear SFL Staff,

First of all, let me introduce myself : Lawyer WhoopAss from the KK Barrister.
I represent, M. Davies Jake alias Snake from KK Clan, born the 23/01/1996 in Cardiff. (Wales)

My client has been permanently banned from SFL Forums and SFL servers. There is multiple reason for that : DDoS'ing, Being an asshole, causing trouble for official SLF Match.

First point : DDoS'ing.

I have to admit I had a good laugh. The only proof you have is a supposed conversation between my client; M. Davies J, and M.BigEgo Robin Junior, from Sweden. If you haven't yet, you can check that convo here : http://sof1.megalag.org/blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't know what SFL Judges and polices are doing, but you may start by ask M.BigEgo RobJR first if this conversation was real before judging my client. Can you proove it was really M.Davies talking to M.BigEgo ? If yes, how ? Was M.Davies just trying to impress M.BigEgo by saying that ? Does M.Davies has the required ability to DDoS a SOF server under the ultimate protection of CTRL ? Let me doubt about that last point....

So many unanswered question while my client claim his innocence. Innocence... What about presumption of innocence ? We have no proof that the investigation have been correctly made to say my client is coupable of DDoS. Is he, really, able to do this ? I don't think so, M.Davies isn't intelligent enough to DDoS anyservers even if he wants to.

Here is an interview of Professor AbdoulNasier from Pakistan Computers HighSchool :
Lawyer Whoopass : Hello Professor
Professor AbdoulNasier Irshaad : Erfne......
L.W : So you are an expert with computers, assholing, and fucking people on SOF right ?
P.A.I : SURE, I AM GONNNA TAKE OVER SFLLLLLLLLLLLLL, REBUILD TDW, AND WALK ON WATER !
L.W : Alright Sir, so can you tell us if it's hard to DDoS a SoF Server ?
P.A.I : No idea :shake:
L.W : But as an pakistan expert, you can judge about it right ? So can you tell us if you think M.Davies, alias Snake, has the required ability to do it ?
P.A.I : Welsh sucks. He can't do that. I am from SURINAMA not Pakistan, I just smell shoarma!
L.W : Well, thanks for your information, and good luck
:sigh:
Second point : Being an asshole.

My client, M.Davies, has been the target of many mockeries in the SOF Community since 2006. He was 10 yrs old back then, but his community never had pity for others, so they keep disturbing my client as he just wanted to have some fun on a video games. How can you steal that funny moment out of a children ? Those people should be punished, and be permanently banned from this community.
Those moments affected, M.Davies in his life, he never been the same after that. Here is a proof of his mental disturbance :

Third Point : Distrubing SFL Match

How can you blame him if the admin hasn't made his job ? M.Davies just wanted to play some game, and you can't punish him for that. Remember, he's retard and can't think proper like us. His mental disturbance just remove any simple of goodsense.
That's why, he just insist and keep connecting to the game... What can I say ? :fp: He saw a bit of activity in his favorite game and got excited by the idea of being owned by Sap's Shotgun, or just running after Hayo's flag just like a dog running after a car even if he will never get it. The consequences of those awkward acts are terrible to M.Davies.
This is why, I am asking you, Judges, community, to release M.Davies from his permanent ban. There is many reasons for that :

- My client is disturb. His teenage times haven't been easy with all those SoF's douchebag around him.

- Just keep this picture of him, a little child that just wanted to have fun fragging people on a video games... :)

- Opinion from an expert can't be discussed, since there is no strong proof against my client for DDoS, you should give up the charge.

Thankfully,

Lawyer Whoopass. :troll: #JesuisSnake
Last edited by Prorace on 10 Mar 2015, 14:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reactions: 1

Re: Request to SFL Staff. #JesuisSnake

Post by butcha »

Good luck,we got adolf hitler reincarnated (evilan) running sof these days...

anyway democracy and rule of law always been overrated
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Post by butcha »

nice edit.. wheres the freedom of speech?

Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

oh god, you didn't :fp: :fp:

Anyway, its fake... all fake... there, does this help anything/anybody?

Post by Evil4N »

In a attempt to seriously respond to the questions asked by Lawyer WhoopAss from the KK Barrister,

I shall now begin this session of the M. Davies versus SFL-Staff Case.

As for your first point. Your client, M. Davies Jake alias Snake from KK Clan, born the 23/01/1996 in Cardiff. (Wales), has repeatedly boosted and threatened in public to DDoS players. Several ddos-attacks has been claimed by your client. The claims are realistic because of the fact that he claimed it minutes before a player or a server would actually be overflowing and loses the connection to the sacred internet.

Also players, who are close affiliated with your client, for example Mr. K. Davey, explained the attacks from your client and tried to provide solutions to prevent the effectivity from the attacks. Your client admit his close relationship with Mr. K. Davey as they play runescape together.
Also Mr. K. Davey's love bounding with your client is proven in the fact that he shares his account with your client. A big love since Mr K. Davey got kicked from two clans because of it. (#0, MP).

As for your 2nd point, I have no comment since the case of your client's banishment is unrelated to his personal behaviour (officially)

Lastly, your 3rd point, his mental illness is no excuse, since a game is not a basic necessity in life. More important: His mental illness has not been officially acknowledged.

Finally, I would like to make a personal note: Your demonstration with #jesuisSnake has no effectivity since we recently had a #jesuisDrake, #jesuisJulien etcetera to support CH clan when they ragequit the league.
Spoiler:
With these responses I believe I have done my duty as a regular-staffmember who spearheaded the banishment of your client M. Davies Jake alias Snake from KK Clan, born the 23/01/1996 in Cardiff. (Wales). Further enquiries have to be taken to the full SFL-Staff itself.

Yours trully,
Evil4N, Staffmember of SFL, ruler of Public SoF, SFL-Dictator-behind-the-scene, Royal high-member of the sof-illumunati family.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote:as they play runescape together.
Wut? :huh:
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

No point discussing, snake was immediately taken round the back, given a cigarette, blindfolded and shot.

#JeNeSuisPasSnake

Post by Evil4N »

ShocK wrote:No point discussing, snake was immediately taken round the back, given a cigarette, blindfolded and shot.

#JeNeSuisPasSnake
We should do that with you. And no I aint joking. Mentally ill old man. It's a good thing you don't show your face on sof anymore.

Post by Fuckemup »

Fuck off EvilIrshaad, bow down..... on your knees and bow for a real sof-dictator. :

" Ude SHOCK "

Goodboy, now... down on your knees again... AND BOW FOR OLDSKOOLER NR1.

Good boy, eat my Airmax with your front-teets.
:wacko: :wacko:

And if he showed his face in sof..... what would you do, ban him... get his ip, hack him,hack his server like you did a few months back??? :lol:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, (got that 1 from drake)
Your such a lowlife Muppet still... oh wait, kick his ass?
Your lucky he refused to join up with me, else i would fuck you up together with him...
Crush your last leg with a bigass stone, then rip it off your body.
roll a JJJJJ and LMFAO while smoking it... oh yes and see you crawl away OFCURSE with some Crying in your own asian language.

OMGOMG JR CALLED EVILAN asian, FUCK OFF... CRY ME A RIVER,
GJ BOY!
YOU RANK [........|] ON THE CRY-O-METER!
95% OF SOF KNOW BY NOW THAT EVILIAN IS A SURINAMI GIPSY WITH PINK BANDANA AND PINK WHEELCHAIR (YEAH HE IS REAL OG, MADE MAN)

1+1 = 3?

SURINAME GIPSY + WHEELCHAIR = asian RETARD!

Post by butcha »

ShocK wrote:No point discussing, snake was immediately taken round the back, given a cigarette, blindfolded and shot.

#JeNeSuisPasSnake
Ah.. good old eastern commie justice , brings back alot of good memories from the old days :troll:

Post by Prorace »

Glad to see some people found the ironic way of this topic. Snake pm me on FB and actually laugh of it. :D

@JR, How old are you dude ? Fifteen years you are into this community and still acting the same "E-Keyboard Super Warrior" - Come on.... :)

Post by Fuckemup »

Waddup Nubface, oops i mean Nubrace. grrrrrrr Cant put any pro infront of your name, sorry i'd just call you SaMy (your first nickname wasnt it) :wacko:

Your right, your topic was hilarious... brilliant.
Im still LMFAO.... ow wait, tickle me pleaseeee.

//SAMY TICKLES jR UNDER HIS ARMPIT WITH HIS TONGUE (AND I SHOWER ONCE PER WEEK, NO JOKES)///

AHHHHHHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, THANK YOU... Other armpit please.

//SaMy TICKLES jRs SECOUND ARMPIT WITH HIS TONGUE AND PUKES//

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, Thank you, i needed that!

Answer on your question :
Im 15.
Does that really mean that i spoke/wrote better INGLISCH then you, even when i was a newborn baby 15 years ago?????

gg wp, better luck nexttime frenchcunt.

Post by Prorace »

Post by Fuckemup »

Prorace wrote:Image
+1
:clap:
:clap:
:noob: