Reactions: 1

Re: CONGRATULATIONS MP CLAN! + EVILAN

Post by Ademk »

u guys are all lifeless serious :D
Reactions: 0

Post by voltage »

Prorace wrote:
MinatO wrote: You shouldn't stop anyone from playing this game with so little servers. Mute at the most, but definitely no bans.
Smartess sentence I've read since I am back on SOF.
Same here, salut!

Post by South »

Post by South »

Post by South »

Fossil wrote:
I cri everytim ; - (

Post by Dante »

BYE SOF, BYE AND FUCK YOU RETARDS I WISH YOU'LL ALL BURN BUNCH OF FUCKING BITCHES. You can ban me from this forum I'll never come back to this game full of fucking clowns. It will never stop, this game is OVER. I USED TO LIKE THIS GAME. I never trusted in god before I discover SOF when I was a little kid. I was a nice and beatuful little kid searching for some fun. BUT THE FUCKING FUN IS GONE NOW BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKING BASTARDS.

You all and your fucking mouths, you're all fucking Humans, we are all fucking weak. You can think you're superior, you're smarter, you're cooler but in the fucking end you'll finish in a fucking tombstone with 3 fucking cunts around to cry your death.
I became a new person, thanks to all of you. I give up and you all better do the same.

Post by maker »

Dante wrote:You all and your fucking mouths
hi drake, who used to flame the most?
bye.

Post by Kruq »

You can think you're superior, you're smarter, you're cooler but in the fucking end you'll finish in a fucking tombstone with 3 fucking cunts around to cry your death.

Right about that brah, gonna miss u on sof french fuck

Kiss kiss

Post by Prorace »

Oh my fucking god. :blink:

I guess the only common point we have is we all wants to shot some few times a week, on a 30-man game. :confused:
How can some people, without telling names, be so childish in 2015 ? Same shit as ten years ago, don't you guy grow up and get more mature ? I can understand some trolls sometimes, but it's going way too far in a surviving game.

I had my fight with jR and Drake, but I clearly dont want them to leave the game, small or big their contribution is to the game, they are needed to have more players and stuff. :wub:

Evilan's really paying for server's ? How much does it cost ? Let me rent fucking servers, I don't care Im rich, then everybody can play peacefully and stop all those bullshit.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

SOF IS IN COMA, TIME TO PULL THE PLUGG OUT :eek:

RIP JOHN MULLINS 1999 - 2015.

gg's , wp.

Post by Unique »

I don't know why, but I sort of have this feeling you guys are kinda making too much fuzz out of something rather small.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Unique wrote:I don't know why, but I sort of have this feeling you guys are kinda making too much fuzz out of something rather small.
Yep. Typical Butcha and Jr.
All they had to do was to write a formal apology letter like Iguun.
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1599#p14234" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But the "oldskool-pride" was their downfall in the end.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Unique wrote:I don't know why, but I sort of have this feeling you guys are kinda making too much fuzz out of something rather small.
hey buddy.. long time no see, arent allowed to post in introduce urself forum for some reason :dntknw:

still a looptroop fan eh?

Post by Bundy »

Let the shotgun speak!