Is it so queite in my forum lately??? :upshake:
Reactions: 15

Re: WHY

Post by Acadie »

:dntknw:

Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

I honestly didn't want to reply here but you leave me no choise.

Year in, year out. JR has always be on the SoF frontpages. Has an opinion about everything and everyone. If you don't agree with him he will 10-0 your ass on sud and leave you crying for yo mama. However, after years of cyber bullying it is finally clear that JR knows SHIT and is a complete SoF retard in terms of skills.

He is the so called leader of #1 but in reality he is just a stupid clown downsyndrom son of a fucking bitch. Ye, leader who can't lead shit. seriously the worst clan I have ever joined. Last thursday we had to fucking play these TT clowns with KOD neji rofl and we fucking lost. JR our great holy leader didn't even had a mouse.

Big JR sud1 champion and god didn't bother bringing a mouse to one of our most important SFL matches lmao. fucking piece of shit. Me and butch tried to carry this e-faggot but no use. He was crying in team chat all the time like a 2006 fuckiing newschool piece of garbash player. If Hades was still alive he would have wooped your swedisch ikea ass. To bad he died in a traffic accident so feel fucking lucky as Hades is the real sud king. You are just a fake faggot imposter and uninstall sof please as no one likes you or wants to play with you.
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Picard wrote:I honestly didn't want to reply here but you leave me no choise.

Year in, year out. JR has always be on the SoF frontpages. Has an opinion about everything and everyone. If you don't agree with him he will 10-0 your ass on sud and leave you crying for yo mama. However, after years of cyber bullying it is finally clear that JR knows SHIT and is a complete SoF retard in terms of skills.

He is the so called leader of #1 but in reality he is just a stupid clown downsyndrom son of a fucking bitch. Ye, leader who can't lead shit. seriously the worst clan I have ever joined. Last thursday we had to fucking play these TT clowns with KOD neji rofl and we fucking lost. JR our great holy leader didn't even had a mouse.

Big JR sud1 champion and god didn't bother bringing a mouse to one of our most important SFL matches lmao. fucking piece of shit. Me and butch tried to carry this e-faggot but no use. He was crying in team chat all the time like a 2006 fuckiing newschool piece of garbash player. If Hades was still alive he would have wooped your swedisch ikea ass. To bad he died in a traffic accident so feel fucking lucky as Hades is the real sud king. You are just a fake faggot imposter and uninstall sof please as no one likes you or wants to play with you.
Well, this was a funny read.
R.I.P Hades, what a nice guy.

In all honesty, whenever i come on this forum i see Evilan has posted on every topic; my brain functions this as 1 of 5 things, Bullshit; Ignorant; Corruption discussion; TCL history; Clanplay corrupt staff
So i don't post.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Harsh.. very harshh..
It's okay buddy come give me huuuuug looks like you neeed some love.
My loss was heavier then yours buddy, i end up having 7-35 frags or something but hey who gives a fuck, i dont.
Shows how important sof, this clan, you and any other nerd i met on this online game or forum is for me - doesn't it?

Feel ABIT sorry for Butch tho who was playing 3vs1 as both you and me was complete shit indeed.
I atleast had some excuses, whats yours.... oh you didn't play in 6 years? oh bullox mayyyne.
Respect to Hades dude. I didn't like him in sof but still had alot of epic 1on1/2on2s with him he knew the game.

A little explaination about my so called "clan" "team" yeahhhh whatever, #1 you know.
Look on the memberlist please, take a look. You get depressed when looking at it... atleast i do.
Anyone who "know" me in this game, know i wouldn't recruit players like that back in 2003-2010.. ]G[ Days.
Yeah back when you still licked my ass to join up, lmaooo.
But didnt get passed the tryouts :lol:

I started this BS to keep the league or/and game alive.
Getting desperate about members, thats why you,julien,maker,pele Is on the list dude.
People who never could join a pro clan back in the days, due to history or skillz you lack of both my dear soldier.

Now bow for your almighty leader, sud1king and all these kind words you seem to call me as it turns me on soldier :ghehe:

:troll: :troll:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

PS. I am always in favor of people critizing Jr, but people who hardly show up in SoF, playing just 1 match after several years, shouldn't think they are now suddenly allowed to criticize others who are doing more for SoF then they are. Disgusting and ungrateful people :dry:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Post by Picard »

I fucking grew up in the dumpsters of TCL Arsenal and Deathmatch servers. Fucking gunned my way to the top in those gettho zones. I've been TCL site moderator, head admin and have been in a lot of respectable clans. I wasn't the very best player but damn boy at least I never was dodgy like other players (FUSHY?)
You better show me some god damn respect or I'll fucking dumpster yo ass any place any time

Post by Fuckemup »

Don't start flaming me if you can't handle me you little piece of shit boy.
I played the first season of TCL back in 2000 you know, when you was still playing in kindergarden and couldn't piss yourself and screamed for help everytime you took a shit.
Couldn't wipe your own ass while i was already being in some top-5 crappy video on youtube when this shitgame was worth playing.

yes pro ass clans there brooooo, i have to agree...... NOT AT ALL YOU CUMEATING FAGGOT!

- CFC agreed, really worth naming. :wacko:
- A>A yes real hardcore.
- ThE Cool ass clan i have to AGREE ( TBH ) but still loosing almost every tcl game they played.
- MP Best clan you been in, thanks to Dumond and Fushy - still couldn't keep up with ]G[ or any other top clan at those times // true stories & respect to u2 rest of MP can blow me.

Yeeeeees!
No wonder you say i been on sof1's homepages for years mayneee... i get your feeling dawwggggg!
Compared to you im fucken bill gates when it comes to money, pablo escobar when it comes to drugs,don juan when it comes to girls, jR when it comes to sof.

R.I.P Faggot.

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:
Reactions: 0

Post by Hayo »

Fuckemup wrote:blabla... sud1king
Picard wrote:blabla... I'll fucking dumpster yo ass any place any time
I expect a 1vs1 sud screenshot on this topic at the end of the day. :tongue:
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Picard wrote:I fucking grew up in the dumpsters of TCL Arsenal and Deathmatch servers. Fucking gunned my way to the top in those gettho zones. I've been TCL site moderator, head admin and have been in a lot of respectable clans. I wasn't the very best player but damn boy at least I never was dodgy like other players (FUSHY?)
You better show me some god damn respect or I'll fucking dumpster yo ass any place any time
I've missed reading your posts.

Post by Fuckemup »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDcOYywBJZo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No wonder he couldn't keep up :)

Post by Picard »

Looks like that guy doesnt have a mouse. Did you record this after we lost our matches 2 weeks ago?

Post by Fuckemup »

What you talking about pedro?
We never lost anything as its going to be a rematch, its all in your head buddy :)

Post by Sauron »

More like 5 years ago?
sof1Serverlist.JPG
sof1Serverlist2.JPG
dmd
Netherlands

Post by dmd »

MP Best clan you been in, thanks to Dumond and Fushy - still couldn't keep up with ]G[ or any other top clan at those times // true stories & respect to u2 rest of MP can blow me.
Agreed and disagreed. With our line-up in 2005 with players like Fushy, Bugli, Shady, Craneo, Pazey, Striker, Time, Plague, Eminem, Me we would have been able to beat the best teams. Well we easily beat EFZ in the final playoffs. Besides we won quite some division one group-stages. (yeye I know 3 years ago the competition was mich harder blabla :ghehe: )

Later in the beginning of 2006 we could also beat most top clans with Fushy, Dawn, Bundy, Cuinhel (Evilan) Time, Killer, Felipe, Crapz, Dion

Too bad we were always missing some key players in the line-ups in most crucial final games. Like missing Fushy in the playoff final ]G[ vs MP on Maroc:

Playoff final of the MD cup vs EFZ on irqctf1 (Too bad I could not play):

Post by Fuckemup »

You didn't post a single win there bro :)
MP Eminem was a cheater, nothing to be proud of having him in a clan =D

Having Muere & Craneo in your clan back then, made your clan one of the top clans indeed - they always been incredible together.
But i remember playing against them when they were MD.. Me Doa Freak Scarface Ironic and we draw one and won one on irq1.
Having Ironic defending on the pilars with 48 nades was a 100% draw or win depended on who was attacking.

And Doa was a beast back then, easily one of the best better then the twins for many many years.
Disapeared somewere between 06-07 and came back like 2012 LOL
I remember at some point, we had 98% of the top players in the clan at the same time, could pick any 5 and smash MP or any clan easily d:

Post by Sauron »

Fuckemup wrote:You didn't post a single win there bro   :)
MP Eminem was a cheater, nothing to be proud of having him in a clan =D

Having Muere & Craneo in your clan back then, made your clan one of the top clans indeed - they always been incredible together.
But i remember playing against them when they were MD.. Me Doa Freak Scarface Ironic and we draw one and won one on irq1.
Having Ironic defending on the pilars with 48 nades was a 100% draw or win depended on who was attacking.

And Doa was a beast back then, easily one of the best better then the twins for many many years.
Disapeared somewere between 06-07 and came back like 2012 LOL
I remember at some point, we had 98% of the top players in the clan at the same time, could pick any 5 and smash MP or any clan easily d:
:lol: :lol:

MD was hard as fuck

Post by butcha »

dmd wrote:
MP Best clan you been in, thanks to Dumond and Fushy - still couldn't keep up with ]G[ or any other top clan at those times // true stories & respect to u2 rest of MP can blow me.
Agreed and disagreed. With our line-up in 2005 with players like Fushy, Bugli, Shady, Craneo, Pazey, Striker, Time, Plague, Eminem, Me we would have been able to beat the best teams. Well we easily beat EFZ in the final playoffs. Besides we won quite some division one group-stages. (yeye I know 3 years ago the competition was mich harder blabla :ghehe: )

Later in the beginning of 2006 we could also beat most top clans with Fushy, Dawn, Bundy, Cuinhel (Evilan) Time, Killer, Felipe, Crapz, Dion

Too bad we were always missing some key players in the line-ups in most crucial final games. Like missing Fushy in the playoff final ]G[ vs MP on Maroc:

Playoff final of the MD cup vs EFZ on irqctf1 (Too bad I could not play):

wtf was MD cup anyway? Eskobar created team.xg which was me,esko,bob,static,hippy,fatty,fujin and some other dude. Esko later changed xg into MD and we won div2 TCL.. think bad or dw came 2nd. div1 was won by EFZ... this was 2005 and we never started some MD cup cus MD died and some guys joined C and others joined cybers/doa attempt to recreate eck (2nd time when matheo got caught lol). MD cup mustve been like 2007.. no way it was 05 pedro. and that G game was not the strongest G team.. altho they won G had stronger line ups before.'

edit: strongest G was in 2004.. ironic,muere,craneo,geus and doa. period, end of discussion. after 04 it went down hill (only proxima says otherwise lol) :mrgreen:

Post by Fuckemup »

I agree, that team was prolly the strongest team ever in sof history.
When those guys were at there peaks :)

SCT League 2004.
]G[ won it with 1 map loss and 1 draw LOL
And like 22 maps winning streak. :mrgreen:

MD Cup was funny, as it was INF ammo and each clan picked one map each.
Many choosed to play that instead of TCL, same story with RP cup, and SCT.
Last edited by Fuckemup on 18 Nov 2015, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.