New start

Forum for Trash talk!
Reactions: 6

Re: New start

Post by Fuckemup »

Its actually very queite here without our clown, but is it a good thing or a bad thing?
r.i.p p*k*clown :tongue:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote:What was the image?
He doesn't like to see Minato´s face on a photo, which I can understand.

Anyway, here it is again:

Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
Fossil wrote:What was the image?
He doesn't like to see Minato´s face on a photo, which I can understand.

Anyway, here it is again:

{Deleted}
what the hell is that lol
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

That's jeagger aka minato taking a dump and making a selfie of it.

Why? No one knows, weird shit. Pun intended.
Reactions: 0

Post by Prorace »

lol@Evilan posting personnal pictures on forum but crying to his dog, Shock for personnal convo.
lol@Shock for doing nothing. you like P A K I cum? :rolleyes:

For the story, this picture was posted in MP what's app group from Minato. Don't think he care too mucha bout it :mrgreen:

Post by Evil4N »

Prorace wrote:llol@Shock for doing nothing. you like P A K I cum?  :rolleyes:
U wot m8 ? Shock did not care when Minato posted Niko's photos in the Flameboard for a week long.
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3619" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:That's jeagger aka minato taking a dump and making a selfie of it.

Why? No one knows, weird shit. Pun intended.
Lol thought it was evilan
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evil4N wrote:
Prorace wrote:llol@Shock for doing nothing. you like P A K I cum?  :rolleyes:
U wot m8 ? Shock did not care when Minato posted Niko's photos in the Flameboard for a week long.
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3619" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Posting pictures on facebook for everyone to see is something different than posting them in a closed conversation. You of all people should understand as soon as someone posted a picture of you, you pm'ed the entire staff to remove it immediately.

Post by MinatO »

Only Evilan would keep photos of guys taking a shit, stored on his phone :troll:

Post by Evil4N »

Nijogeth wrote: Posting pictures on facebook for everyone to see is something different than posting them in a closed conversation.
MP Whatsapp Chatgroup ToS: All posted images/photos can freely be used by anyone.
Also it wasn't a closed convo. Non-MP were invited, joining and leaving the chat-group all the time.
MinatO wrote:Only Evilan would keep photos of guys taking a shit, stored on his phone  :troll:
Apparently my whatsapp is standard set up to automatic download any posted photo's to the phone :wink:

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/apps/features/w ... tos-582469" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Keeping & Downloading.

Post by Fossil »

Sauron wrote:Keeping & Downloading.
Downloading, keeping, printing out, recording yourself jacking off on to the image, uploading video.

Post by MinatO »

Evil4N wrote:
Nijogeth wrote: Posting pictures on facebook for everyone to see is something different than posting them in a closed conversation.
MP Whatsapp Chatgroup ToS: All posted images/photos can freely be used by anyone.
Also it wasn't a closed convo. Non-MP were invited, joining and leaving the chat-group all the time.
MinatO wrote:Only Evilan would keep photos of guys taking a shit, stored on his phone  :troll:
Apparently my whatsapp is standard set up to automatic download any posted photo's to the phone  :wink:

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/apps/features/w ... tos-582469" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The funny thing is, in the last MP, we were all pretty close and everybody (except you ofcourse) posted funny pictures on a daily basis. I knew very well that if me and you ever had quarrel again, you'd most likely use those photos against me on these exact forums. I could do the same with pictures from Kurby, Adem, Niko and so on but as Lethal pointed out, it was a closed conversation so I wouldn't. Yes I did it with Niko a few years back because they were public instagram or facebook pictures.

I do wonder why you keep on trying to provoke me with these photos, you've posted them half a dozen times already and I honestly don't give a shit. I'm sure every staffmember or admin can confirm that i've not asked anybody to remove them.

It's good you keep on posting these pictures, because every time you do, it gives me a smile and flashbacks to the following historic event:
Evilan: hey jaegger, since everybody on our TDW site now has a real life profile picture, i want one as well so i took some photos with my webcam
Jaegger: ok, and?
Evilan: Well i'll send you a few, can you pick one that looks the best and tell me how i look?
Jaegger: That's a weird question man... you asking me to pick a photo and how you look? Sounds kinda homosexual.
....evilan sends 4-5 photos....
i was thinking: "That's how Evilan looks like? What the fuck. I expected some scary jihadi fucker but he looks like a character from Hawaii Five-O. Small, fat, this flashy hawaiian shirt and those big ass african zulu lips. Why is he even posing like that. "

Jaegger: Ok Evilan pick this one, it looks good mate! Just post it on TDW site!
...few hours later a random guy on clanplay photoshopped the picture and added a banana...

A small sidenote, few months ago somebody from TT copy/pasted your hyves.nl profile in the TT whatsapp group. We had a good laugh, because you were still using the same photo that you send me on msn few years ago. :lol:

Post by Fossil »

Hey minato do i look fat in these jeans?

Post by butcha »

gotto agree.. saving pics on someone taking a shit is kinda creepy... wouldnt b suprised if it turned out evilan is gay and into that shit on my face fetish kind of thing

Post by Evil4N »

MinatO wrote: The funny thing is, in the last MP, we were all pretty close and everybody (except you ofcourse) posted funny pictures on a daily basis.
None in MP Whatsapp group was charmed of you posting those freak photo´s. In fact they said they expected that I would step up sooner to stop that crap. The rest of your post is just nonsense.

When you left MP, the remaining MP members continued under the flag of Los Zetas, and they personally upheld your ban in my server. Also when I look again at your "I quit MP" topic in MP Private Board, you was speaking out against them because they were banning and kicking people too much and you took me responsible for it because I did not care to remove their rcon. Your definition of "being pretty close" is a sad one.
MinatO wrote: A small sidenote, few months ago somebody from TT copy/pasted your hyves.nl profile in the TT whatsapp group. We had a good laugh, because you were still using the same photo that you send me on msn few years ago.  :lol:
It´s fantastic for my ego that I am still a subject of conversation in TT´s whatsapp group even though I had no real convo (excluding their drama) with the people of TT since 2011. Haha.
butcha wrote:gotto agree.. saving pics on someone taking a shit is kinda creepy... wouldnt b suprised if it turned out evilan is gay and into that shit on my face fetish kind of thing
Don't shoot the messenger. People have the right to know about what kind of a redneck (Tokkie is the term I would use) we dealing with here.
I have to honestly admit though, it is still better then your buddy JR who served prison time because he stabbed someone in the back.

So sad.

Post by MinatO »

Evil4N wrote:...
"continued under the flag of Las Zetas". HAHA. Can't you write like normal people do? Who even writes such a phrase when talking about an online gaming clan.
You should really stop trying to sound more intelligent than you are. Nobody uses "charmed" in a context like yours. Just like you can't use "protocol" in the context you used years ago.

Enjoy that ego. As delusional as it is, we both know it only exists on this forum. It's the only reason you can't kill yourself just yet until this forum goes offline.

Oh and which part of my previous post was nonsense? The whole msn conversation? It's too bad I have changed pc several times since then, or I would have copy/pasted it right away.
You mask your insecurity with your sof reputation. It's understandable when you're like 14 and too shy to speak up in real life but now it's just pathetic.

Post by Evil4N »

Same old tactics I see. Why quote me when you start another subject ? Don't bother me with this nonsense unless you got something real to say. It's funny how much fallen this forum has become with the likes of you. When I posted that photo it was just a reflection of your level.

Post by Matrix »

Lolz.

Will this forum ever stop on fighting Evilan?

Hahaaahahah.
Cheers guys.