MP vs #1 - SFL Week 5

22/02/2015 - 29/03/2015
Evil4N Netherlands
Reactions: 14

MP vs #1 - SFL Week 5

Post by Evil4N »

Defaulted for MP. The above screen is just a summary of the long drama; involving ragequits, a server-kick, flame, sfl-admins being scolded etcetera :fp:

Summary from SFL Match admin
Emirate wrote:To sum things up:
#1 was with 3 in the first place. Jr got kicked for flaming nijo and butcha left as well because of that. So no match. About 15 minutes later #1 had 5 players online so they could still match. Everything set up; jr says he doesn't want to play with niko. Niko leaves and so does jr. So mp's 5th left too (drake). Seconds later jr and retard join the game making #1 a 5-man team. Jr still flaming and acting like a moron so we decided to make it a default win for mp. It looked like jr wanted to fuck up the game on purpose.
Last edited by Evil4N on 29 Mar 2015, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Scrolling. Judging.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Dante
Reactions: 0

Re: MP vs #1 - SFL Week 5

Post by Dante »

Drake plays = default. GG !
Junior TOP 5 PLAYERS. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Thats not the latest screenshot i have, were ADMINS/STAFF force #1 team to play with 1 banned player and 1 player listed in Mad team... Thats why i disconnected, as if we won that game.... you would claim default anyhow, as niko and Dende(banned?) is not allowed to play for us, right? :clap:
Fuckemup Sweden

Post by Fuckemup »

And i asked staff 3 times to kick Niko as server were full, Retard couldn't get in.

gg's wp etc etc...
Evil4N Netherlands

Post by Evil4N »

http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3700" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Only Snake is banned in SFL.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Fuckemup Sweden

Post by Fuckemup »

Oh, well.... hes still isn't listen as a #1 member.
neither is Niko, and u started the game when they entered the server.... i asked the admins to kick Niko.

And they just answer with "wtf, now" "seriously"

And Nijo even told us Niko was listed as a mad member :zzz: :zzz:
Evil4N Netherlands

Post by Evil4N »

Added summary to first post.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Fuckemup Sweden

Post by Fuckemup »

well, thats odd.....
I never tried to fuck up any League match ever, if i would i would ddos people under matchdays like snake/evilan-style. Im not the kind of person, who tryna ruin the fun for others.... as my team looked forward to this match, and tbh the only 2 matches i looked forward to this season was vs EF and MP (for the challange, no offence others)

And i missed the EF match, cause of work same with MP.
But we was lucky that day, cause we didnt have enough anyway.... and MP accepted the rematch.

Me Butch Retard was there in matchtime.
Kadir told evilan that he would be 20 minutes late.. Evilan said ; Kadir might pop up... and if he does, adem with him.

I never had any troubles with Nijo ever, Always thought he was an OK FELLA
but that changed the last Days, and he knows why.... i wont give that man no respect ever again.

But ok, your SFL staff..... (Emirate & Nijo)
But who do you Think you are??
Choosing wich players #1 has to play with?

U saw Butcha Me Retard.
5 Mins after, you see Adem and Kadir + me.... Niko and Dende using our tags and you start the game up???
And Retard trying to connect, as the server was full... i asked you 3 times to kick Niko, so retard could get in... you didn't so i left, then retard comes in.... LOL

What a mess, not just from us..... also the STAFF Side
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Fuckemup wrote:well, thats odd.....
I never tried to fuck up any League match ever, if i would i would ddos people under matchdays like snake/evilan-style. Im not the kind of person, who tryna ruin the fun for others.... as my team looked forward to this match, and tbh the only 2 matches i looked forward to this season was vs EF and MP (for the challange, no offence others)

And i missed the EF match, cause of work same with MP.
But we was lucky that day, cause we didnt have enough anyway.... and MP accepted the rematch.

Me Butch Retard was there in matchtime.
Kadir told evilan that he would be 20 minutes late.. Evilan said ; Kadir might pop up... and if he does, adem with him.

I never had any troubles with Nijo ever, Always thought he was an OK FELLA
but that changed the last Days, and he knows why.... i wont give that man no respect ever again.

But ok, your SFL staff..... (Emirate & Nijo)
But who do you Think you are??
Choosing wich players #1 has to play with?

U saw Butcha Me Retard.
5 Mins after, you see Adem and Kadir + me.... Niko and Dende using our tags and you start the game up???
And Retard trying to connect, as the server was full... i asked you 3 times to kick Niko, so retard could get in... you didn't so i left, then retard comes in.... LOL

What a mess, not just from us..... also the STAFF Side
Matey, be glad you got the second chance to play the match in the first place(thank mp for that). After you flamed Nijo, for whatever pisses you off over the interwebs, you got kicked and it was already a done deal. < From this point on it was already a default for mp thanks to your flaming towards nijo.

The second time your members got some players themselves and were ready to play. The match was not even started and we were still sorting out if the match was even going to happen (CHECKING THE MEMBERLISTS AND IP'S, ASKING MP ETC). Instead of keeping your head cool and actually get a heads up on the situation you started to stress out already.

Why I didn't respond on your request of kicking Niko? I didn't read your chats because I was either checking ip's/memberlist or I just skipped your chats since the last 50 things you said was flame/spam. Can't really blame people for skipping that. Can't speak for Nijo but I doubt he read your chats.

To answer your question on who I think I am? I'm Emirate, and sometimes I have to deal with overgrown kids who can't control their emotions and get angry when they find out their behaviour actually has some concequenses. The only thing I chose for today is not wasting my time any longer on sensitive people causing useless drama over a videogame. Hate me for it, I can't really give a shit, sorry.
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
Dante

Post by Dante »

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. My friendssssssss.

I love you Pumba. or was it timon !? fuck!
Junior TOP 5 PLAYERS. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
butcha Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

lol
Evil4N wrote:Remove me from #1
Evil4N wrote:And Butcha is pro, he doesn't need teamspeak.
Support your local 2016 - Quit being a retard Evilan movement
Pazey

Post by Pazey »

holy sof drama at its peak :fp:
MinatO

Post by MinatO »

I don't care about the drama or who said this and who said that. What bothered me was the fact we could have played 5on5 just fine but people felt it was more important to ruin the game. Even some of nr1s players were asking to give us default at some point...
Fuckemup Sweden

Post by Fuckemup »

tbh Femalerate, i don't care who wins this season.... EF or MP, or if we end up in secound or 4th. (but we didn't wanna finnish it like cowards)
Funny you consider yourself as a grown up man, when you the youngest one in here :lol: :lol:

Yeah, makes me laugh abit when i think of you... but its ok i meet more weirdos and much more normal people in this game over the years playing it.

So you really waste your time yesterday, checking #1 member list + ip adresses?
I totally agree wit you, its a total waste of time if you can't read there clantags straight and cant listen when the leader of a clan tells you to kick them out the server, so the real members can get in HAHAHAHAHAHA
(Butcha and Retard) Instead you start dust2002 up, and spam BOTH TEAMS READY?????

I was like ; NO WTF... KICK NIKO.
Emirate : Seriously....
Nijo : OMG, WHAT NOW!??

So don't make up lies once again, saying I didn't tell U too kick niko/dende.
You lying piece of shit, and like i said in earlier posts.... its not the first time you make up lies, remember? :fp:

Thats why i left, as i didn't wanna play with members who wasn't listed in our clan....
i know Evilan would fix a default win after the game wether we won a map or 2 against them, but sfl admins didnt care LOL

Dude, this sfl staff thingy is not for you.. i know it makes you feel important or something like that, but hey Wake the fuck up this game is dying and your 10-15 years late trying to act like a dictator or sfl-staff important person.

But you should blame yourself, for not winning this season.... as we all wanted too play.

The first 3 you saw, ME, BUTCHA, RETARD... THEN KADIR + ADEM POPS UP!
( THIS 5 PLAYERS SIGNED UP ON THE FORUM, THAT WE SHOULD PLAY )

But instead you start the game, with Niko + Dende.
Spamming, BOTH TEAMS READY....
Niko,Dende,ADem saying YES and MP saying YES..... you start the game, wtf you on about?????
Thought u was busy checking the ips, anywayz.... sorry for the broken sof Dreams of winning an important SFL Trophy.
But blame yourself.... and my flames against Nijo... He knows he deserves it like i said in earlier posts... i won't give that man no respect anymore.
Huso

Post by Huso »

Default lose for both teams! Final= EF vs MP next sunday 20:00 CET
[]Hù$óØ
Fossil

Post by Fossil »

Looks like the admins fucked it up. Bet the match would've been played without problems if it was just Minato adminning, or am i giving u too much credit Minato? Come at me biatch
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

I guess you didn't read my reply properly and reacted out of emotion again? Nice one.

If you're so sick of this game/sfl, just leave. It's actually pretty simple.

Code: Select all

1. Click the windows button on the bottom left corner of your screen
2. Double click "control panel"
3. A screen will open, double click "Programs"
4. In the next screen, double click "Programs & Features"
5. Select "Soldier of Fortune" in the list and click your right mouse button
6. Click on "uninstall"
7. Proceed by following the steps of the installation wizard
8. Click finish after the wizard is done uninstalling sof
9. Ask shock to delete your account (contact smoke for details on how to handle deleting/changing accounts)
Fyi: i'm actually not doing this for myself buddy. I got other stuff to get gratification from. The staff here tries to keep this thing running so the players willing to still play this game in a decent way got some sort of competition left. Unfortunately some fuckups walk around like they're more important than others. Btw: I never said I'm a grown up man, I just said I have to deal with overgrown kids. Your replies just back that up. Thanks :)

Now before you make some kind of overreactive, on emotions based post again...note that I don't give a crap about your feelings. Kisses.
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

Fossil wrote:Looks like the admins fucked it up. Bet the match would've been played without problems if it was just Minato adminning, or am i giving u too much credit Minato? Come at me biatch
SOF 2015 - THE YEAR STAFF CHOOSE WHICH PLAYERS IS IN UR CLAN AND PLAY UR MATCHES :ghehe:
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

Emirate wrote:I guess you didn't read my reply properly and reacted out of emotion again? Nice one.

If you're so sick of this game/sfl, just leave. It's actually pretty simple.

Code: Select all

1. Click the windows button on the bottom left corner of your screen
2. Double click "control panel"
3. A screen will open, double click "Programs"
4. In the next screen, double click "Programs & Features"
5. Select "Soldier of Fortune" in the list and click your right mouse button
6. Click on "uninstall"
7. Proceed by following the steps of the installation wizard
8. Click finish after the wizard is done uninstalling sof
9. Ask shock to delete your account (contact smoke for details on how to handle deleting/changing accounts)
Fyi: i'm actually not doing this for myself buddy. I got other stuff to get gratification from. The staff here tries to keep this thing running so the players willing to still play this game in a decent way got some sort of competition left. Unfortunately some fuckups walk around like they're more important than others. Btw: I never said I'm a grown up man, I just said I have to deal with overgrown kids. Your replies just back that up. Thanks :)

Now before you make some kind of overreactive, on emotions based post again...note that I don't give a crap about your feelings. Kisses.
:redcard:
Fuckemup Sweden

Post by Fuckemup »

Yeah, dunno why we needed 2 admins in first case.
Dunno why they wanna waste their time filling the server, so our "REAL" players can't get in... it doesn't make any sense really... as there was 2 admins in the server already (evilan + minato) but if minato would run it, it would be no BS and he would kick Niko + Dende if i asked him tho.... or he would kick them when he see us have 5 players and 2 whoring the tag. Or atleast ask 2 of us to leave, to continue the match.... not put dust2002 on and spam a "BOTH TEAMS READY" bind and start the game up, lmao.
Sad that this League is ran by newskool piece of shits who doesn't know anything about the game it self, and learned the rcon commands yesterday :clap:

Oh well, congratz MP too bad the admins fucked it up... like i said in earlier posts ; WE REALLY LOOKED FORWARD PLAYING THIS GAME