VM vs TT

01/11/2015 - 13/12/2015
Nijogeth Zimbabwe
Reactions: 4

VM vs TT

Post by Nijogeth »

This was the first time I played a league match in a Polish server, which made it a really even match pingwise. The connection to the server was good aswell, so no spikes or anything were seen. As for the map, it was a smart choice from VM, as they really had their tactics cut out. They knew where to walk and at what moment to attack.

The first map we managed to keep it 0-0, when all of a sudden one of VM got into base unseen. He must have waited there for a while, until the others came and they took eachothers hands and skipped back to their base. TT wanted to keep it close and not give away more flags and we had good hope that Hayo would be able to cap a flag. A few minutes before the end of the map, Hayo got the flag. Instead of running, skipping or rolling back to our base, he waited inside VM's base. He waited till they all ran forward to the middle and he went up. We waited for VM in the middle and after we shot a few, 2 went up, to make sure that Hayo would have a clean run. This made it 1-1 and everyone was happy.
TT1vsVM1.png
TT1vsVM1stats.png
Map 2 was a completely different story. I completely lost all my skills to press on the left mouse button, so all I did was annoy everyone by walking in their way. This way, VM had a much better result than in the first map. Eventhough we tried our best to give them hell, they capped 3 flags and it seemed relatively easy to us. Seeing the number of times they almost got out, they could have capped a lot more if they we're just a bit more lucky.
VM3vsTT0.png
VM3vsTT0stats.png
Thanks for the matches and good luck in the rest of the season!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Re: VM vs TT

Post by Fuckemup »

gg's ladies Varyat with 15-20 ping :)
Evil4N Netherlands
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

First map was just... no comment. My fellow VM colleagues still have to learn about Hayo's boring tactics when he got the flag :dry:
I should have informed them before the match. I did informed them before 2nd map start :cool:

Nicely job by TT to have 5 members online. GG.
Fuckemup wrote:gg's ladies Varyat with 15-20 ping  :)
And so begins the Polish Era in SoF :tongue:
Jarek Poland
Reactions: 0

Post by Jarek »

ping helped with killing ratio but still had problems to cap anything :). TT had good teamwork. Long time not saw anybody of them and suddenly 4 players in same time coming to ouer base. They was doing it very well. Smart was this waiting in ouer base with flag cos not ones we went forward and died in middle of map. Good we lost only 1 flag like this. Of course i choosed this map vs TT cos i know what would hapend on very big,open map vs so good organized team like TT.
Bred

Post by Bred »

nice C4 boom Dutch :) u know when :P gg tt
Dutchman

Post by Dutchman »

Bred wrote:nice C4 boom Dutch :) u know when :P gg tt
hahaha yeah I know which 1
wp VM deserved win, too bad about my constant lag by I managed well still
Sauron Netherlands
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

GG, too bad I had to go to bed early :yucky:.
MinatO
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

ggs

is that Art = Artox? as in MC Artox from a while back?
I think he was German or some shit
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

VM Art is iQ Artox, pro playa.

mC Artus / DB Artus.
Came back hacking like a mofo.

2 different players mate :lol:
Nijogeth Zimbabwe
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

That is true, Artox is the polish player from IQ and VM. Artus came back together with Stoned and got caught cheating by UAC.
Evil4N Netherlands
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Huso's uncle is from germany too. Omg Gallo is from Germany too. Germany = leader of europe.

SoF Illumunati confirmed.