If I quit SoF

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 14

If I quit SoF

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote:so who's gonna make some huge ass topic about how you're gonna miss everyone, going all emo and stuff. Like the thing Minato did some years ago  :tongue:
Not really gonna quit sof, or to make a big topic.

But if I would quit... the things I would say to others would be something like this:

Before I start with my usual rant... let me just say that, years later, today, I am very gratefull that the people on this forum never put me on ignore and always read my posts even when it was annoying for you, truly you guys are magnificent !! (no sarcasm).
@Emirate: If it wasn't for SoF, we could be the best friends. Regarding SoF... your a twofaced who should never have been staff. The result page that declares EF as the Season winner, is a pain in the eyes. If you had a bigger careface for your staff-duties you would have become the greatest staffmember SoF had known. You know that. Now gtfo.

@ShocK: I know you envy me + forwarding you to http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Still I give you a "thank you" for supporting SoF with this ugly forum (ugly but stable).

@HayO: I forward you to the screenshot posted on the homepage of http://clan-tdw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The take-down of your green forum was something you deserved, I know you agree with that. But I always wonder how great TT clan would have been today if that forum was never taken down. Some things we will never know.

@Minato: We know eachother from back 2003 already, as a pawn you was a great guy too me, otherwise a useless trashtalker. In cases when we worked together I still consider those cases as great times. Honestly, there was a time when I looked up to you, of all players you are the one who knows how to assemble a great team to take victories in leagues.

@Nijogeth & Shady/Picard: You overestimated yourself when you started with sof1.net

@Huso: Great guy, but a annoying opportunist. As a personal advice from me to you: Try to become a individual thinker, the shia path will bring you only hell. But the same would be for sunnis too.

@Ctrl: Honest fella, but is still hosting CH server with cheaters. I really couldn't care less when I ddossed that server of yours. The reason why you had to release so many sofplus updates to stop me lol.

@Jr: Was fun to saw your posts. It was thanks to you that I was able to ruin the legacy/reputation of the pride oldskoolers of SoF. Sometimes your enemies becomes your friends. Hope the thoughts are mutual.

@Butcha: You could be a great guy if you chosed your friends wisely.

@Smoke: I still appreciate the time when you took me in your HyP clan to continue playing in TCL. We were on a winning streak in TCL until you decided to remove me because of a troll-bind I made against the tcl-admin. And my appreciation for playing with TDW which made us SFL Season winners.

@Drake: Awesome guy

@Prorace: Great guy but cared more for SFL's interests then the interest of the clan he was supposed to look after.

Some oldies:
@Thome: I hope you will rot in hell.
@Puma: Same for you
@Indeever: Same for you... especially you. You should never give me your address.
@Dirt/Ben: Same for you
@Enzyme & Magical: Same for you two brothers
@Magical: Greatest failure of a TCL-Director I have seen. biggest shitmouth as a staffmember under Thome's directorship but as a director your TCL league lost against my XDT tournament + you quit SoF during those days. I ended up victorious over you.

For the english people:
@Keifer: Your a great gut but a cunt from time to times. But that is being a individual thinker. I appreciate it !
I know I can count on you if I need help with random stuff.

@Welsh, TheGame: You both tried to control me but failed, with your league ending up dead. Yah honestly thought you could extend Thome's tcl-ban on me without any valid arguments ? I ended your league, which was nothing more then just the aftermath of a once great TCL.

@[K]Speed: So much enjoyment and applause from CPL/TCL community when you announced your nation-cup2 for SoF. But when you decided to use TCL Servers with the notification of "Anyone banned on TCL servers cannot take part in the nations cup" your Nation-cup forum was taken over and destroyed by me. One of my greatest achievement, but a big loss for the community. This happens when you ally yourself with cunts.

@Pazey: Still waiting.

@Adem, Kadir, Niko: We love eachother, hate eachother, but the thing I like the most of you guys is that you guys are individual thinkers. Individual thinkers, no matter how annoying, will always be appreciated by me.
I have done it, and now I challenge Emirate to make a big topic :tongue:
Reactions: 9

Re: Hello

Post by Emirate »

Well, as much as I like to accept challenges I really don't give a shit about most of the people i've met on sof but here's a short summary:

Fuck you: cheaters, servercrashers and killstealers. Also fuck you Dekker, for killing Hawk. R.I.P.

Semi fuck you: Evilan for being an allround assface, but at the same time sometimes being surprisingly useful and entertaining. Minato for still owing me money. Prorace for being French.

#nohomo bromance hug to the rest of you. I honestly apologize for trolling, annoying, camping and outplaying you. I'm definately not sorry for handing your asses to you, you should've practiced more.

Furthermore i'd like to thank John Mullins for creating oppertunities for all of us. What would've become of us hadn't we played sof (I mean, who wants a social life, right?).

If you'd like a personal piece of text with me breaking down our sofhistory please leave your request below.
Reactions: 1

Re: If I quit SoF

Post by butcha »

Id like to thank Donald trump, god bless you all.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote: If you'd like a personal piece of text with me breaking down our sofhistory please leave your request below.
Me !
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Evilan, you made me laugh. You still believe that I was behind the creation of Sof1.net. I bet you also believe in the Easter Bunny. Btw, he is coming again in one and a half month. Have fun! Although I see how you got the idea as Shady contacted me to help out immediately after signing up on his forum and I said yes, because I had no idea what happened to EXT and you were not online. For me al that counted was to carry on the season that was running at that point. You forgot that Yump was the one that actually lead the staff there, not me.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Evil4N wrote:@Ctrl: Honest fella, but is still hosting CH server with cheaters. I really couldn't care less when I ddossed that server of yours. The reason why you had to release so many sofplus updates to stop me lol.
Great help weren't you evilan; hindering someone who's done more for sof than pretty much anyone else - and you, the bloke who spread more hax than anyone has the nerve to moan about cheaters.
Reactions: 2

Post by Preacher »

What's happening Evi ? You have a kid ? Is everything ok ? lol thx for the compliment brah.
Reactions: 0

Post by ZinC »

Speed as in Tony ? If so I'll show him this he'll probably think
Wtf sof still has a forum like.

Plus proper gutted you didn't give me a shout out!!

Post by Pazey »

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: The welsh people were going to attempt another anticheat screenshot type but why fight a losing battle, On another subject dunno if people have heared of it but me and my brother have started playing a game called Paladins (Overwatch rip off :troll: )

Its free to play but we have both bought founders packs (access to all champs) It runs on the unreal tournament engine it plays alot quicker than overwatch very addicted to it at the moment!

If people are up for some games give me your name, Mine is Pazey on there.

Post by Bundy »

:acad:

Post by Prorace »

Emirate wrote:Prorace for being French.
I am a belgian citizen :dntknw: When do we drink ? :mrgreen:

Post by Emirate »

Let's play that 1o1 jpn then. I win, you'll come to the netherlands to drink. You win and i'll come to that shithole you call home nowadays.

Post by D1v1n3D »

who plays this game still been many years but looking for a few training battles.

Post by Bundy »

Prorace wrote:
Emirate wrote:Prorace for being French.
I am a belgian citizen  :dntknw: When do we drink ?  :mrgreen:
Where do you live now? Don't tell me it's Brussels.

Post by Prorace »

Bundy wrote:
Prorace wrote: I am a belgian citizen  :dntknw: When do we drink ?  :mrgreen:
Where do you live now? Don't tell me it's Brussels.
Ok I don't ! :mrgreen:
Emirate wrote:Let's play that 1o1 jpn then. I win, you'll come to the netherlands to drink. You win and i'll come to that shithole you call home nowadays.
You won :dntknw: Now let's rock up your house :acad: :acad: :wacko:

Post by Emirate »

Prorace wrote:
Emirate wrote:Let's play that 1o1 jpn then. I win, you'll come to the netherlands to drink. You win and i'll come to that shithole you call home nowadays.
You won  :dntknw: Now let's rock up your house  :acad:  :acad:  :wacko:
Well, I would lie if I said this is the easiest win I had against you

Anyway, you're welcome. Bring a bottle or a model
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Evilan finally disconnected. We can shutdown the serverlist now

Post by Desertsucker »

Didn't even mention me. Pity.

Post by Desertsucker »

Sooo... Irshaad is actually gone for good? :acad:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Emirate wrote: If you'd like a personal piece of text with me breaking down our sofhistory please leave your request below.
Since no one took you up on this

Diablo, Sauron, Sasha, Zuen, Azula. Are most names I played with.