Is Singleplayer in SoF: Community Edition Unchanged?

General Discussion: SoF Community Forum.
Reactions: 0

Is Singleplayer in SoF: Community Edition Unchanged?

Post by JewishSnak »

Hey everyone, new here. Wanted to play this awesome game after a long, long time. The only way i could get my hands on this game was Via this forum. So this Community edition of the game has lots of changes mostly focused around the Multiplayer but i was wondering if the Singleplayer and it's mechanics are unchanged, the first change i noticed was the HUD which could be easily changed but another thing i noticed was the Sound meter. It doesn't 'work' at all, Doesn't matter if i crouch-walk or Run at the speed of the wind, but i did see it change sometimes while firing the shotgun or near explosions. This is strange, is it a glitch or have the sound/stealth mechanics been changed for the Community Edition?
Reactions: 2

Re: Is Singleplayer in SoF: Community Edition Unchanged?

Post by Sauron »

JewishSnak wrote:Doesn't matter if i crouch-walk or Run at the speed of the wind, but i did see it change sometimes while firing the shotgun or near explosions. This is strange, is it a glitch or have the sound/stealth mechanics been changed for the Community Edition?
In SoF1 it doesnt matter if you run or walk or crouch, SP hasn't been altered in community edition.

also
Acadie wrote:
JewishSnak wrote:This version of the game is probably the best way to play SoF today, but i was wondering if the singleplayer gameplay mechanics were changed, as me and my buddy noticed that the sound meter doesn't go up at all, so is the stealth system tweaked or something? because i only got this version of the game only to enjoy the singleplayer and i don't want it the gameplay changed.
For how long you didn't play the game? :lol: It's normal that the meter doesn't go all the way up at "effortless" and "easy". Even "medium" struggle to reach the max.

For that, do a custom setting and adjust the "Type of spawning".  :wink:
See here -> YouTube
Reactions: 0

Re: Is Singleplayer in SoF: Community Edition Unchanged?

Post by JewishSnak »

Oh i see, thanks for letting me know. i can finally sleep peacefully now lol.