TDW vs KK

04/03/2012 - 15/04/2012
MinatO
Reactions: 1

Re: TDW vs KK

Post by MinatO »

Ign wrote:You play for 1 hour a week? Thats because you dedicate the rest of your time to make some shite league nobody gives a flying fuck about. You honestly do come here looking for flame dont you? You're a no-life degenerate moron who can suck my fucking dick, and for your information im 17 years old studying A level Physics, English and Maths - So yes. I am more educated then you will ever be you 30 year old cripple.

Edit: I honestly dont know why you came here, I didnt flame you or your clan if anything i was complementing your game play, but your to deluded to realise that.
Wow A-levels you say, amazing, i'm impressed. :lol:
ShocK Great Britain
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

At the age of 17 in the UK A levels is the highest level you can take without going to a public school. Public school is the same as a private school for all you foreigners. I think we make up about 13% of the forum (UK)
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

Ign wrote:You play for 1 hour a week? Thats because you dedicate the rest of your time to make some shite league nobody gives a flying fuck about. You honestly do come here looking for flame dont you? You're a no-life degenerate moron who can suck my fucking dick, and for your information im 17 years old studying A level Physics, English and Maths - So yes. I am more educated then you will ever be you 30 year old cripple.

Edit: I honestly dont know why you came here, I didnt flame you or your clan if anything i was complementing your game play, but your to deluded to realise that.
Again you boost urself on a sof forum, any bullys on ur school makin u seek attention on a sof forum?

17 years old and u manage A level english wich is ur native language.. really impressive fyi most 9 years old all over europe can handle 2-3 languages :sigh:

Expected more classic boost like u were driving around in a mercedes s500 2012 or Mr.olympia

I say face ur bullys in real life instead of makin up boost-stories on a gaming forum ;)

So you can sit here all day brag about how "smart" you are, IQ wont get u far.. social skills does :)
Evil4N wrote:Remove me from #1
Evil4N wrote:And Butcha is pro, he doesn't need teamspeak.
Support your local 2016 - Quit being a retard Evilan movement
smokestaH
Reactions: 0

Post by smokestaH »

butcha wrote:

Again you boost urself on a sof forum, any bullys on ur school makin u seek attention on a sof forum?

17 years old and u manage A level english wich is ur native language.. really impressive fyi most 9 years old all over europe can handle 2-3 languages :sigh:

Expected more classic boost like u were driving around in a mercedes s500 2012 or Mr.olympia

I say face ur bullys in real life instead of makin up boost-stories on a gaming forum ;)

So you can sit here all day brag about how "smart" you are, IQ wont get u far.. social skills does :)
Sorry dawgbutchabro but this comment is kinda dumb.
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:
butcha wrote:

Sorry dawgbutchabro but this comment is kinda dumb.
Whats dumb about it? when ur 6 year old over here you start to read english + some speak arabic and swedish or spanish..

edit: I believe in belgium any random welfare crack baby atleast can handle dutch french and english or am i wrong?
Last edited by butcha on 02 Apr 2012, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

Are u telling me little kiddies in sweden, at the age of 9, have A level in English AND swedish?

Amazing, truely amazing.
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:Are u telling me little kiddies in sweden, at the age of 9, have A level in English AND swedish?

Amazing, truely amazing.
No ofc not, but really come here brag "LuiLZ i handle English A level" when you have kids in europe/all over the world who can make them understandable in 2-3 langauges at the age of 9
feels atleast to me not so impressive when u compare
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

Maybe, but thats your opinion. I can speak 3 anyway perhaps 4, i mean surely i can fake the german language....
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

smokestaH wrote:Maybe, but thats your opinion. I can speak 3 anyway perhaps 4, i mean surely i can fake the german language....
Yea sure... but come on english is a easy language to learn and handle compared to other ones, would have been more impressed if he said he studied latin or something :ghehe:
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

It is. Dutch is a fucking pain in the ass. DE/HET, fuck knows, in english its just THE, nice n easy.

French is even harder.
ShocK Great Britain

Post by ShocK »

You try reading Shakespeare, it's like some strange language based on gobbledygook.
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

OMG YOU GUYZ SOW SMART!!!

Iguun, come back when you're at MI6 level. Maybe that will impress :(

@shock: why would you read shakespeare? And if you're interested in those stories, watch the movie :mrgreen:

you don't need an a level in english to understand that shit, just a pair of eyes and a tv will do the trick!
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
Crazo

Post by Crazo »

Good work team ! :)
CràZó
I Feel The Need For Weed !
[KK]Cràzó!
IronLionZion
ShocK Great Britain

Post by ShocK »

Emirate wrote:OMG YOU GUYZ SOW SMART!!!

Iguun, come back when you're at MI6 level. Maybe that will impress :(

@shock: why would you read shakespeare? And if you're interested in those stories, watch the movie :mrgreen:

you don't need an a level in english to understand that shit, just a pair of eyes and a tv will do the trick!
If you want an A level in English Lit then you have to read Shakespeare :) That's just the way it is.
Nijogeth Zimbabwe
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

well, i do get butcha's point:
the guy comes in here, whining about every not speaking English on a level that is high enough for him. But who is he to whine about that 70% in here that does not come from an English speaking country, if he himself cannot even speak 1 different language?

as for Smoke, French isn't really that hard at all, as their grammar is pretty clear. Its just a lot to learn and that is what people usually make up for being hard. As for the German language, this is much harder to do properly, as they have different forms for each word, depending on how it used (nominativ, akkusativ, genitiv and dativ), which came from the older Germanic languages (based on the old Latin language). The thing with languages is that some vocabularies are much alike and some are completely different.

For example, the German language and the Dutch language sound a lot like eachother, but their grammar is completely different. The English and Dutch language have grammar that is much more alike, but still sound more different. This is because of vocabulaire.

Oh yeah, for your information. I have A level English (business Cambridge English that is) aswell, speak Dutch fluently (native language) and have had Latin, German and French for a couple years aswell (was forced to by school).
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success and enjoy your victory!
Dutchman

Post by Dutchman »

Went to the University in the UK where people supposedly had A level of English but their reports where really badly written (grammar and sentences in general)
Also a group with A level of maths who did not know what a mean was...
The British learning system isn't that great compared to most other Europe countries (and it sure is more expensive though).

And Shakespeare is just the best literature you can read if you like to read, but you are just trolling there, we know.
butcha Netherlands

Post by butcha »

Dutchman wrote:Went to the University in the UK where people supposedly had A level of English but their reports where really badly written (grammar and sentences in general)
Also a group with A level of maths who did not know what a mean was...
The British learning system isn't that great compared to most other Europe countries (and it sure is more expensive though).

And Shakespeare is just the best literature you can read if you like to read, but you are just trolling there, we know.
Europes USA :troll:
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

what happend to dutch tho, i remember him not being able to form a proper english sentence few years ago :mrgreen: must have been a long time ago then i guess :mrgreen: good work dutch
Dutchman

Post by Dutchman »

google translate happened :troll:

Ow and I started studying (forensic) sciences in English and went for some time studying in England but don't know if that was so much of an influence as google translate
Ign

Post by Ign »

I'm not trying to impress anybody; I was simply telling you what i study lol.

@ Butcha - It's quite obvious i dont get bullied (Whos gonna bully me at a academic college anyways? Its full of geeks lol) And to best honest, I really cant reply to what you just said. Your trying to tell me 9 year olds in any european country can speak 3 languages? ...

fun fun fun