MD vs EF 02/01

Dante
Reactions: 0

Re: MD vs EF 02/01

Post by Dante »

When does proxima will join #1 ?
Junior TOP 5 PLAYERS. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Proxima

Post by Proxima »

Fuckemup wrote:
Proxima wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:Really?
Still you wanna smack/stab people online for flaming you a lil bit.
You quoted twice, thought i do the same here you go
Proxima wrote:Feels like in the old days again, Vengeance! Over something being said on a forum! I want to put some serious damage on Smoke and Butch tho fucking hypocrite inbreds from Marocco or something. My isp is just fucking bad here moving apartment real soon. Cba playing with a laggy connection again and get my ass handed to me by Drake and these newskool kids.
Am i in the same category as smoke and Butch now? bwahahahah, well im still waiting for you to put date and time for our game. BTW IS IT 500€ or UNINSTALL GAME WE PLAYING?
if its the secound one i tell you its useless to even install it.. And its gonna be 1on1, no 2on2 5on5 or whotever nobody to carry you around like you been carried over the years really. :mrgreen:

G/L HF
So you want to go there. Quoting pm’s and talking about stabbing and doing damage to other people, well let's all get to know the real Robin aka Jr then...
Proxima wrote:You all have to excuse Robin aka Jr here. The poor dunce was once locked up in a cage for murder attempt. Around 2006 he got so drunk, and decided to ram his knife into an innocent human being. So suffered was this peon that I felt a bit of mercy upon him and continued to run G while he was locked up in a cage at a fucking youth prison. It was completely embarrassing for him.

Robin's life was nothing but an air horn sounding off every few hours with nothing of substance in between. Now think about it this guy talks about being a "sick fuck" and has no remorse unless pushed to the extreme by somebody of my obvious skills at pushing the tard button on his skeet mat he calls a forehead and allows everybody to watch him wave his arms around like a fool. I found it funny. Him, not so much.

And to think, this poor gimp, a gimp who couldn’t show his face in Sweden after being sentenced hard to prison jockey, had to take a lousy job at a oil rig in Norway and farting all his hard earned money away on online poker, always came cried about this to me every weekend on msn. Today he is still stuck being nothing but a born loser who lives off of everyone else’ tax money and will never amount to shit now that society has moved forward and decided filth needs to be placed directly into the bowels of society and given a fucking number.

Robin aka Jr will preach on bleating about how prison isn’t bad, which is like calling the holocaust a slight imperfection in the history of the world. This combusted cretin and barcoded vampire who sparkles in the shower when some negro from prison pisses all over him without any fear of reprisal. A self admitted ladyboy who has been corn holed so many times he could fill the reuben quota for a small city just by sitting down.

Its ok, Robin. You are shit. Your idea of intimacy is an oven mitt and a light corner shadow in the wreck room. I get it. Your sex trigger is the stench of male neck sweat that brings up notes of gorgonzola to the free living. That’s the life you choose by being stupid. So stupid you threw the rest of your miserable life out on online gambling, made your family a laughing stock, and caused so much unrepairable damage to the family and to the person you almost killed, will ever do when they see you is turn the other way and walk away.

Thats a true story, now be honest next time and don't break your monitor again.
The worst thing about that is everything is true. I love the part where you gambled your life away, always came crying to me on msn or skype how you lost your whole paycheck over a weekend on onlinepoker. And it wasn’t just once it was multiple times over a spand of 2 years or more you did this. Poor guy.
Prefer being a gambler over a Junkee bastard as yourself, Life is like a  :wacko: rollercoaster  :wacko: REMEMBER?!!!  :lol:

And yes i overreact a bit, losing whole sallerys would hurt in my butthole, almost like yourself when you wanna Stab ppl for flaming you on internetforums.
Or when you wanted too steal from your family, and sell there stuff to get you Another heroin-shot.
Also the reason why the "mature" guys in my clan left yeah i mention one (CROOKED) he even made a sadass goodbye topic in the private forum and wish you goodluck with your junkee Life and also told us others, YOU was the reason why he left, that made 3-4 more leave and kaboooom ]G[DIED.

when you were downnnnnnnn hahahahaha well, if half of your stories in here are true about opening your own,(IM PRETTY HAPPY FOR A LOWLIFE JUNKEE BASTARD LIKE YOURSELF) but i doubt its true... really as you showed me 3 different faces of your fucken face, over the years and now you dont have a computer all of a sudden????? Needed a dose again to recover from the heartdeases me,butch,smoke causes you on this forum? Sold it, a you pooor bastard man.. Once a junkee, Always a junkee.. remember that bitchboy  :sigh:

Truth hurts eh? and no, im not lying.... any OLD Genocide member can confirm this, specially Crook,Butch,Paz n Cran  :wacko:  :wacko:
Stab people? Where the fuck in my pm did you see that I want to stab anyone?? I guess that’s all in your head because you probably still have nightmares over your own doings when you stabbed that defenseless guy in 2006. Humorous you always have to make shit up as you go along when you’re cornered, little man.

One thing you’re right about tho I did drugs sometimes in the weekends when I was a psytrance dj and went to a lot of these parties. But I never did this more than once or twice a month. I smoked a spliff, did a line of coke and banged some girls, that’s it. I had a good time. Never EVER did Heroine. Heroine is for street junkies you fucking moron, and stealing from my family? Wut, you're joking right?

Dude I could imagine you stealing from your family when losing a whole months salary and couldn’t even pay your rent because you had lost everything on online gambling. Also I bet 60% or more of the ppl you’ve known over the years have tried some kind of drug at a party or whatever. So quit all the airclaims because I clearly remember you told me once you snorted coke in the weekends, you fucking lame ass hypocrite.

And about Crooked, he left and started [?] with the other newskool chumps i kicked out of G. But G never died. I gathered a new team for XDT season 1. Pazey, Craneo, Matsu, Shinji, Karhu, Bugli, Payday and even Zoomy played under some Obscure name. Too bad Weedy and half their team used hacks, but ya same old we should’ve won that season.
Last edited by Proxima on 02 Feb 2015, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.
Evil4N Netherlands
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Jr stabbed someone in 2006 ? Details please. :blink:

Some info: XDT League (sofxdt.net) was born because TCL banned me. Before that the XDT project was frozen for over a year by Ermak till I came along and build up the maganament/rules/server-sponsor around it. Season 1 was hosted by me.

XDT was a failed project anyway, TCL was supposed to die but instead TCL prospered from XDT's succes. The goal was to claim the match-day of sunday from TCL. But TCL managed to kept it. Damn revenge was sweet when EXT wiped TCL off from the planet :happy:
Last edited by Evil4N on 02 Feb 2015, 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Scrolling. Judging.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Proxima

Post by Proxima »

Think a pretty hardcore battering was being dished out and he got drunk and the poor kid seeked revenge. Something like that.
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

All thes stories. They must be true. It is the internet!
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

Dante wrote:When does proxima will join #1 ?
He is already in the team. This whole forum battle is fake u guys got PUNK'd Ashton style. I wish...

I think 3-2-2015 is a good moment to let bygones be bygones. Lets move on from what allegedly happened 10 years ago.

Godspeed smallsons.
butcha Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Ah its ok.. proxima aint the only one making death threats about sof, right snake :troll:

in the golden days of sof we used to settle disputes all the time at the border, its an emotional game what the fuck can u do ?
Evil4N wrote:Remove me from #1
Evil4N wrote:And Butcha is pro, he doesn't need teamspeak.
Support your local 2016 - Quit being a retard Evilan movement
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »

butcha wrote:Ah its ok.. proxima aint the only one making death threats about sof, right snake :troll:

in the golden days of sof we used to settle disputes all the time at the border, its an emotional game what the fuck can u do ?
Border Gate was in the 'heat of the moment'. It wasn't even a joke but when it didnt happen people moved the fuck on. They didnt drag it on on clanplay.com for days/weeks/months.

I guess its a newskool SoF thing, never forgive and never forget.
Evil4N Netherlands
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

"Meet me at the border" Was between baros,matheo and Indeever, Dusty no ?
You think I'm not online. But I'm always here. Scrolling. Judging.

]TÐW[Evil4N!
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Great, creating a bitchfight out of a matchtopic. You guys are improving. Keep up the good work!
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
Pazey

Post by Pazey »

Topic is locked any flame in the next is getting deleted taking the piss now, Keep it to the flame forum guys