Pub Server 1 [DE]

Reactions: 8

Pub Server 1 [DE]

Post by ShocK »

Jr you still getting 200+ ping in that server? Titus was getting a bad ping in it too and the server logs show that there was a problem aswell; but only on that day. I'm starting to think it only happens from a certain time onwards on a sunday.
Reactions: 0

Re: Pub Server 1 [DE]

Post by snake »

btw for us KK that DE server is shit also.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Yes mate, it starts in the evenings. (just checked 120+ in all SFL server accept NL one)
Don't know whatsup... did some 2on2s with butcha yesterday and ping was 120 in the DE one.. but same in all french servers aswell.. Minatos + Ctrl's.
Only NL servers are smooth for me lately.. specially WD server. best one around for me atm!

*EDIT*
Even for Smoky who lives in DE. his ping is 50-80 jumping as fuck.. :mrgreen:

Post by ShocK »

Fair enough, I wonder why? Isn't the PL server a viti one? Anyway I'll ask for it to be moved to NL
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

.FR Servers seems OK now :S
PL, SFL DE & BE 120 plus... don't know if its my connection but i doubt it.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

ShocK wrote:Fair enough, I wonder why? Isn't the PL server a viti one? Anyway I'll ask for it to be moved to NL
I had the same couple of weeks ago, happend to me in EF and PL server.. not sure if its server related tbh

Post by ShocK »

Fuckemup wrote:.FR Servers seems OK now :S
PL, SFL DE & BE 120 plus... don't know if its my connection but i doubt it.
Aint you up a mountain in Yodelleee yodellaaa land with cable carried by goats? :lol:
butcha wrote:I had the same couple of weeks ago, happend to me in EF and PL server.. not sure if its server related tbh
dno what it is, almost glad it happened in PL server as it means its not due to cvar checks being enabled.
Reactions: 0

Post by 123456789 »

Fuckemup wrote:Yes mate, it starts in the evenings. (just checked 120+ in all SFL server accept NL one)
Don't know whatsup... did some 2on2s with butcha yesterday and ping was 120 in the DE one.. but same in all french servers aswell.. Minatos + Ctrl's.
Only NL servers are smooth for me lately.. specially WD server. best one around for me atm!

*EDIT*
Even for Smoky who lives in DE. his ping is 50-80 jumping as fuck..  :mrgreen:
yeah right and the only server where i was lag free are NL and DE
but even DE sucks atm

hola NL :acad: