Your server

Reactions: 0

Your server

Post by Prorace »

I tryed to connect to #1 server today while it was empty, but its impossible to connect. Everytimes I finish the loading, my sof crash or just stay stuck.

It's the only server where I got this problem so i think it comes from your server. Ask your money back :tongue:
Reactions: 4

Re: Your server

Post by Nijogeth »

I got the same thing. Not sure what the problem is though.

Post by Fossil »

The server is invite only.

Post by Fossil »

Decided to check the server list and i see "00ShocK The Paedophile - SoF1.Org". Who is sad enough to host this? lol, typical SoF community.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

gotto b mod mefisto.. only he can pull a bitchass move like that
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

hhhmm, it's hard to determine when you dont have the files in hands.

the crash happen when 'cmd begin #' is executed, so maybe check files or run a backup that use these functions when client begin. (.../sofplus/addons/FILENAME.func)

either:
-Print highscore
-Idle to spectator
-UT messages (killing steak...)
-Whisper command

That's the only hypotesis that I found :smile:

EDIT:
The game contain 3 flag captured (unlimited time) which mean the issue happened while or after the game. Check logs if there's one
Last edited by Acadie on 11 Jun 2015, 21:04, edited 2 times in total.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Smoke, its Evilans server after checking the ips..... hmmm well what did you expect?
Hes mad over being banned from this forum i guess :lol:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Post by 3klnk4jh »

Prorace wrote:I tryed to connect to #1 server today while it was empty, but its impossible to connect. Everytimes I finish the loading, my sof crash or just stay stuck.

It's the only server where I got this problem so i think it comes from your server. Ask your money back  :tongue:
The server has been running for 22 days, which is too long because a timer will overflow. The spf_sv_quit.func script is supposed to restart the server after 21 days when the map changes. Someone had set the timelimit to 0, so the map never changed and the server didn't get restarted. I restarted it manually now.
You shouldn't set the timelimit to 0, because you get bullet lag when the same map has been running for a day or so. Use something like 1440 instead if you need a high timelimit.