#1 VS [TT] and *ReBeL*

Reactions: 6

#1 VS [TT] and *ReBeL*

Post by Fuckemup »

Sof evening started off with 3on3s vs TT And end up in 5on5 vs Rebel, League style! Japan Always been harder on 1 side :mrgreen:
Reactions: 0

Re: #1 VS [TT] and *ReBeL*

Post by Dante »

Gj. We just totally fucked our second match. Nobody was defending :p

Post by smokestaH »

Dante wrote:Gj. We just totally fucked our second match. Nobody was defending :p
Why did u leave after the matches? People wanted to do a mix game and the french guys kept saying how the server was bad and that we should use CH server. Everyone joins CH server and u guys leave? Lol, what kind of pathetic trick is that? Whats the matter with u guys?

Post by Dante »

Lmao. Julien had to go to bed, Sweet left, djeje left.
Reactions: 3

Post by JulIEN »

smokestaH wrote:
Dante wrote:Gj. We just totally fucked our second match. Nobody was defending :p
Why did u leave after the matches? blablabla
Because it's sunday and normal people usually wake up to go work monday? anyway yes laggy games but was fun :)

Post by smokestaH »

JulIEN wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
Because it's sunday and normal people usually wake up to go work monday? anyway yes laggy games but was fun :)
Quote a post, change most part to blablabla and give a retarded answer.

Still a mongoloid i see.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

JulIEN wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
lol what u doing here then?.... thought u had to sleep, are you being naughty and sof surf without ur parents approval? :cool: :ghehe:
Reactions: 3

Post by JulIEN »

smokestaH wrote:
JulIEN wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
Quote a post, change most part to blablabla and blabla

blablablabla lol
99% of your posts on this forum are useless so shut the fuck up pls :) Im trying avoid people read your shit again. Retard answer?sorry I forgot that you never work because of your mental problems.
I said GG now close. Damn you .
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

:lol:

Post by smokestaH »

JulIEN wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
JulIEN wrote:
smokestaH wrote:
Quote a post, change most part to blablabla and blabla

blablablabla lol
99% of your posts on this forum are useless so shut the fuck up pls :) Im trying avoid people read your shit again. Retard answer?sorry I forgot that you never work because of your mental problems.
I said GG now close. Damn you .
I like u tho. Totally dodge the meaning of the post and call the other guy a retard.

Like i said, same mongoloid as 4 years ago. Cant say im surprised tho.

Post by Dutchman »

gg's, seems we are a bit rusty.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Smoke just pulled it of in the last 2 mins in that 4-4 on irq. I didnt play a good game like those 2 maps in a long time.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Nijogeth wrote:Smoke just pulled it of in the last 2 mins in that 4-4 on irq. I didnt play a good game like those 2 maps in a long time.
lol i played with hmg second map, first time i ever seen hayo flame. he called me a fucking idiot when i posed him looool :rockban: