Santa, The Tooth Fairy & Other Fables

Reactions: 16

Re: Santa, The Tooth Fairy & Other Fables

Post by Keifer »

Am i illogical to compare Allah to Harambe ?
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

I am glad many players are viewing this topic, even when ShocK has removed my moderator-access from TDW Board, because ShocK loves to keep all the hate-posts here for his pleasure; I still feel positive about this topic. Maybe you guys can learn a thing or two about the true side of Islam.
maker wrote:evilan can you tell us something about muslims having to sit down to pee, please.
https://islamqa.info/en/9790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I checked that website and they are following hadiths and not the Quran. Look my post again for details on that The Truth
Reactions: 0

Post by maker »

so what's the difference if you read Quran but behave like a hadiths' follower?

Post by Evil4N »

maker wrote:so what's the difference if you read Quran but behave like a hadiths' follower?
99% of the muslims don't read the Quran. Instead they follow imams/scholars who actually have forsaken the Quran. Because they only quote and justify themselves from the hadiths. This created the illusion that they follow Quran, but they actually don't.

And when muslims tell you that they read the Quran, then they are only reading out/singing the text from the Quran but they have no idea what it means or what they are actually saying (Because it is old-Arabic language) You should ask the muslims around you, you will be astonished.

For example the ritual slaughter of animals every year ? It's not from the Quran. The Sharia that so many "muslims" want to implement in the UK ? Not from the Quran.
[QURAN - 6:93] Who is more transgressing than one who fabricates lies and attributes them to God, or says, "It has been inspired to me," when nothing has been inspired to him, or says, "I will bring down the same as what God brought down" If only you could see the transgressors during the confusions of death! The angels extend their hands to them, saying, "Get yourselves out! Today you have incurred the shameful punishment for the untruths you used to say about God, and for being too arrogant regarding His revelations.”

[QURAN - 6:114] Shall I seek other than God as a source of law when He has brought down to you this book fully detailed? Those whom We gave the Scripture know that it has been brought down from your Lord with the truth. You shall not be among those who doubt.

Post by Keifer »

Evil4N wrote:
maker wrote:so what's the difference if you read Quran but behave like a hadiths' follower?
99% of the muslims don't read the Quran. Instead they follow imams/scholars who actually have forsaken the Quran. Because they only quote and justify themselves from the hadiths. This created the illusion that they follow Quran, but they actually don't.

And when muslims tell you that they read the Quran, then they are only reading out/singing the text from the Quran but they have no idea what it means or what they are actually saying (Because it is old-Arabic language) You should ask the muslims around you, you will be astonished.

For example the ritual slaughter of animals every year ? It's not from the Quran. The Sharia that so many "muslims" want to implement in the UK ? Not from the Quran.
[QURAN - 6:93] Who is more transgressing than one who fabricates lies and attributes them to God, or says, "It has been inspired to me," when nothing has been inspired to him, or says, "I will bring down the same as what God brought down" If only you could see the transgressors during the confusions of death! The angels extend their hands to them, saying, "Get yourselves out! Today you have incurred the shameful punishment for the untruths you used to say about God, and for being too arrogant regarding His revelations.”

[QURAN - 6:114] Shall I seek other than God as a source of law when He has brought down to you this book fully detailed? Those whom We gave the Scripture know that it has been brought down from your Lord with the truth. You shall not be among those who doubt.
You always have to be the 1% don't you.
What an amazing life you've wrote to us about.
Shame is fairytales and happy critter friends. :zzz:

Post by Evil4N »

Keifer wrote: You always have to be the 1% don't you.
This is not about being 1% but about being a individual that can think on it's own.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Evil4N wrote:I am glad many players are viewing this topic, even when ShocK has removed my moderator-access from TDW Board,
Haha, I see what's happened here now, you talked Emirate into moving this topic to TDW (the logs show it was moved) and then found you have no powers to edit the topic :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

:troll:

Post by Evil4N »

ShocK wrote:
Evil4N wrote:I am glad many players are viewing this topic, even when ShocK has removed my moderator-access from TDW Board,
Haha, I see what's happened here now, you talked Emirate into moving this topic to TDW (the logs show it was moved) and then found you have no powers to edit the topic  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
So true ! I guess I kinda forgot how much you love to abuse your powers :tongue: Too bad SoF was already empty when your sof1.org was made, unlike in my times when I not only held the community forum and league but also ingame-sof itself, unlike you. Shock my little forumwhore :lol:

Your always a step behind Shock, poor forum-fella.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
ShocK wrote:
Haha, I see what's happened here now, you talked Emirate into moving this topic to TDW (the logs show it was moved) and then found you have no powers to edit the topic  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
So true ! I guess I kinda forgot how much you love to abuse your powers  :tongue: Too bad SoF was already empty when your sof1.org was made, unlike in my times when I not only held the community forum and league but also ingame-sof itself, unlike you. Shock my little forumwhore  :lol:

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote:
ShocK wrote:
So true ! I guess I kinda forgot how much you love to abuse your powers  :tongue: Too bad SoF was already empty when your sof1.org was made, unlike in my times when I not only held the community forum and league but also ingame-sof itself, unlike you. Shock my little forumwhore  :lol:

Lucky for us it's easy to catch up with le admin powers :ninja:

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote: Lucky for us it's easy to catch up with le admin powers :ninja:
On forum probably, but I doubt it on the SoF Servers. Not even Ctrl can help you with that.

The truth from SFL2015/2016 is the following: After Shock banned me from SoF1.org I decided to retaliate to hand out the Rcon again to the three spammers/banhammers of MP/Z. I think ingame-SoF really started to decline from that point. So you SFL-staff people never figured this out, isn't it ? Only Minato figured this out when he quit MP's leadership after I rejected his requests to remove their Rcon because they kept kicking and banning people for no reasons at all. Rofl even I was shocked at how easily they banned players from the servers, haha.
Spoiler:
They banned SFL-Staffmember Jr and other pricks so many times... the feeling when others do the ban-work for you.... It felt relaxing, i truly felt peace back then :zzz: :wub:
Spoiler:
That's all I guess... oh wait ! We got this cry-topic from Jr and Butcha too, a good example of my influence in Ingame-SoF:
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Conclusion: SFL-Staff's power was very limited in SoF... I never needed a SFL-Staff rank or a SFL-Season-win title to begin with. Wake me up when the current power-balance between us is changing :bored:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

so you finally can move on?
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Evil4N wrote: On forum probably, but I doubt it on the SoF Servers. Not even Ctrl can help you with that.
:troll:

Post by Keifer »

This is now the finals!

SOF Forum vs Evilan, Round ??
Gotta love this 'witty' banter right?
Atleast im taking it as nothing more than a joke, too many times you talk shit :(
2Pac is living in cuba guy.

Post by maker »

why we have so many servers online if nobody ever plays them?

Post by Fossil »

butcha wrote:so you finally can move on?
LMFAO.

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote:
Emirate wrote: Lucky for us it's easy to catch up with le admin powers :ninja:
On forum probably, but I doubt it on the SoF Servers. Not even Ctrl can help you with that.

The truth from SFL2015/2016 is the following: After Shock banned me from SoF1.org I decided to retaliate to hand out the Rcon again to the three spammers/banhammers of MP/Z. I think ingame-SoF really started to decline from that point. So you SFL-staff people never figured this out, isn't it ? Only Minato figured this out when he quit MP's leadership after I rejected his requests to remove their Rcon because they kept kicking and banning people for no reasons at all. Rofl even I was shocked at how easily they banned players from the servers, haha.
Spoiler:
They banned SFL-Staffmember Jr and other pricks so many times... the feeling when others do the ban-work for you.... It felt relaxing, i truly felt peace back then  :zzz: :wub:
Spoiler:
That's all I guess... oh wait ! We got this cry-topic from Jr and Butcha too, a good example of my influence in Ingame-SoF:
http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Conclusion: SFL-Staff's power was very limited in SoF... I never needed a SFL-Staff rank or a SFL-Season-win title to begin with. Wake me up when the current power-balance between us is changing  :bored:
You have issues.

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote: You have issues.
Not really. I added nothing extra to what this community was already doing.

In the end we only returned the favor: ShocK forum-banned without rules-legislation: He banned because he can.
SoF1.org created the precedent which allows us again to ban players without proper reason. ShocK killed SoF.

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote:I added nothing
Glad you finally agree with us :troll: