Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
01 Aug 2021, 19:19

View unanswered postsView active topics

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
wattup SFL. 
Bolivia

Last post of the previous page :
Bladeando, Thome were fine. Dont know who did it after 2007 but ya lets not exaggerate about them being 'bad'.

03 May 2015, 18:04
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Thome, Frostyle, Magical, TheGame, Welsh... all evil.

03 May 2015, 18:17
Bolivia

Evil4N wrote:

What did they do?

03 May 2015, 19:00
Netherlands

Fossil wrote:
Evil4N wrote:

What did they do?

Run TCL.

Root of all evil.

:dntknw:

03 May 2015, 19:03
Tuvalu

Topic author
Prorace wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Yes your actually killing sof with this nonsense, do you see how many is against his ban?
Just in this topic i mean, Voltage,Me,Butch(ok his clanmembers) But what about Shock,Hayo,Minato,Sauron?
Now thats 4 grown ups and kinda oldskool people who been around since forever and since you were wearing diapers,yeah all of u dear Sfl-Staffmembers (true stories) lmao For me, this 4 should be running the League. And things would be working out great.

1. Wipe your mouth, son.
2. Those are ppl you used to trash ain't oldschool except Hayo
3. Nobody give a single fuck about your new/old school you shit, cock sucker.

Fuckemup wrote:
Was Always ran by 'older' players or 'mature' guys.

Talking bullshit again, we did not have a decent league director since Tsyrak I think.

rotlmfao x 10.
Who the fuck put a coin in you? Little Rabbit..
You and your post make no sense, GuilLame.

1. Waste of sperm, thats clearly what your father was thinking after giving you that name.  :fp:
2. I never trashtalked,flamed anyone of those 4. Actually some of the only sof players i gave respect over the years so whos talking bullshit here  :fp:
3. Looks like you care abit, about the oldskool-newskool part as you say none of these i named was oldskool cept Hayo  and yeah it goes on..... :fp:

I remember Tsyrak, pretty good actually.. and i still talk to him on Skype now and then.
Also don't remember him being any director in any sof League, besides TCL Admin/Staff.
I could be wrong tho, but the guys who ran the show for many years :

BladeAndo,MoD/CW Anthrax, MoD Sh@dY (original one, came 2 copies after him), =DH=/TF Frost, hell yeah even Thome+Obiwan did a goodjob together. <--- Thats what i meant with grown up guys running the show, all 35-40 plus by then.

03 May 2015, 20:48
Bolivia

03 May 2015, 21:01
Iraq

MinatO wrote:
3klnk4jh wrote:
Pauper wrote:
Hahaha, the sound files. They should have used: Disable utSounds + Downloading

Whats the point of those files anyway? New players joining will quit before entering.
The development version of the SoFplus client has support for HTTP file transfers, which speeds things up considerably. Example: On my connection, the UDP download of containeryard.bsp + all new textures took 44 minutes, but via HTTP it only took 52 seconds (about 50x speed-up). Retard has been beta testing and would probably confirm this, if he hadn't been banned from this forum for silly reasons.
 :clap:

Its ok, we got nijo.. he hook us up or something.  :troll:

3klnk4jh wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Not interested really. What matters is that SoF needs to be restarted after the http download, the restart should be scripted too. automatic restart + reconnect
No restart required.

Added example movie (made by Retard): http://sof1.megalag.org/video/httpdl.mp4

Just shut down sof server list or something ctrl till they unban him.. these fucks got their head 20 inch deep eachothers ass so they cant see how fkin retarded that move was of em.

04 May 2015, 15:25
Iraq

3klnk4jh wrote:
Retard has been beta testing and would probably confirm this, if he hadn't been banned from this forum for silly reasons.

Even big daddy CTRL gotto login in these forums and show thse lightweights how fkin thick headed they are. Good job guys!  even CTRL reacts...  :shake:

04 May 2015, 15:29
Tuvalu

Topic author
FREE MY NIGGA T!!!

If T (Retard) and Ctrl gives up on this game... we're totally fucked,even you Evilan.
From Reading a few of Ctrls posts, hes also against the bannings specially from the forum.

So man up, and unban him already you cockrouches.

04 May 2015, 15:31
Netherlands

Fuck everyone who agrees to still Retard banned. Glad that i got his hacks thx m8(L)

04 May 2015, 15:38
France

soPr0Styl3
Fuckemup wrote:
I remember Tsyrak, pretty good actually.. and i still talk to him on Skype now and then.
Also don't remember him being any director in any sof League, besides TCL Admin/Staff.
I could be wrong tho, but the guys who ran the show for many years :

BladeAndo,MoD/CW Anthrax, MoD Sh@dY (original one, came 2 copies after him), =DH=/TF Frost, hell yeah even Thome+Obiwan did a goodjob together. <--- Thats what i meant with grown up guys running the show, all 35-40 plus by then.

Tsyrak has been director for shure, I could ask him on FB for wich period was it, but he may be busy writing a new translating books.

So if im pointing bullshit you are saying, it means that I care ? You def should take a look at what "CARE" means  :) stop bullshiting again about who you give respect, or not. You only give respect to people who follow you, those sheeepzzzz from your "E-Gangggg" - I remember I used to get on well with you before you start acting like a complete asshole.

Btw, my name is GUILLAUME, son. French version of William. You know ? Like William the conqueror, king of england, etc. Get some general knowledge before you start mockering about my real name, expecially when you are called Robin. Ain't a famous name in france for exemple... Except if your dad is batman.  :troll:

04 May 2015, 15:51
Profile YIM WWW
Netherlands

I agree on the point when banning someone can be awfull for the game. BUTTT If we let him play again, how high is the chance that hes gonna hack again? I guess it will be like 80%.

I have nothing personal against retard, i like his personality actually. But when theres no choice for the staff but banning him after 6 warnings.. then yeah...

04 May 2015, 16:17
Netherlands

Huso wrote:
I agree on the point when banning someone can be awfull for the game. BUTTT If we let him play again, how high is the chance that hes gonna hack again? I guess it will be like 80%.

I have nothing personal against retard, i like his personality actually. But when theres no choice for the staff but banning him after 6 warnings.. then yeah...

I dont even know Retard. But its just stupid, there are lots of "ex"-hackers unbanned and how high is the chance they will be hacking again or are hacking now? Everyone can, there is no anticheat.

Btw, we are fucking up this topic  :dry:

04 May 2015, 16:25
Profile WWW
Netherlands

Pauper wrote:
Btw, we are fucking up this topic  :dry:

:clap: Could a Mod plz move some to other thread?

04 May 2015, 16:31
Great Britain

Prorace wrote:
Btw, my name is GUILLAUME, son. French version of William. You know ? Like William the conqueror, king of england, etc. Get some general knowledge before you start mockering about my real name, expecially when you are called Robin. Ain't a famous name in france for exemple... Except if your dad is batman.  :troll:

I'm done.. :assassin:

04 May 2015, 20:34
Netherlands

butcha wrote:
they cant see how fkin retarded that move was of em.

Pun intended?  :troll:

05 May 2015, 09:52
Iraq

Emirate wrote:
butcha wrote:
they cant see how fkin retarded that move was of em.

Pun intended?  :troll:

:dntknw:

all i know is for sure is that CTRL aka the don of sof is getting involved in sof business  :upshake:

06 May 2015, 03:41
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Topic Views: 6474