Where has gone SFL season 14 ? 
Netherlands

Last post of the previous page :
kek

07 Oct 2016, 10:36
Netherlands

Evil4N wrote:
If my aim was to get sympathy I would be kissing lots of asses here

You do. You only tend to whore your way around whenever another ass looks more useful to you.

Rest of your post: evilan-storytime, not sure what the clue is.

I give up anyway. Either you're too stupid to understand what an actual douche you are, or you're still in denial afraid of an emotional breakdown. Fact is, you're toxic as fuck and you try to cover it up with stories where you're the hero and everbody else is fucking the world up for you. Victimrole much?

Moral of the story evilan: don't tell shit about people if it ain't true. It will make people spit on your personality, and you show them everytime they have every right to do so ;) And now i'm also tired of it. Peace out

07 Oct 2016, 11:27
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
If you don't want to read my posts, then why do you even read it ? Don't do it. Three pages already because of you. 3 pages in such a short time. Seems I have been spoiled lately at sof1.org. Been a while.

Your last post just shows the same repeatable personal crap people will post when they lose arguments.
Just going to leave this here:

Evil4N wrote:
Admit it, for a guy who posts here with a attitude "I don't care" you obviously used much efforts to pull your own strings: You have been far too long a SFL-Staffmember and a EF-clanleader at the same time. And you think this fact would be ignored forever ? Your corrupted to the bone as we saw at last season. Not a coincidence SFL died after that season. Not a single clan will join SFL again unless maybe you throw around with SFL-Staff invites just like how Jr is SFL-Staff now, haha

07 Oct 2016, 15:00
Iraq

Evil4N wrote:
If you don't want to read my posts, then why do you even read it ? Don't do it. Three pages already because of you. 3 pages in such a short time. Seems I have been spoiled lately at sof1.org. Been a while.

Your last post just shows the same repeatable personal crap people will post when they lose arguments.
Just going to leave this here:

Evil4N wrote:
Admit it, for a guy who posts here with a attitude "I don't care" you obviously used much efforts to pull your own strings: You have been far too long a SFL-Staffmember and a EF-clanleader at the same time. And you think this fact would be ignored forever ? Your corrupted to the bone as we saw at last season. Not a coincidence SFL died after that season. Not a single clan will join SFL again unless maybe you throw around with SFL-Staff invites just like how Jr is SFL-Staff now, haha

emirate clearly won that argument

07 Oct 2016, 16:19
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
butcha wrote:

It's not about winning arguments, mr Bitcha. It's about facts. Emirate lost it so he changed the subject to my "personal life" happens all the time when dealing with kids, especially on this forum. I get these drama all the time at sof1.org so excuse me if I am not impressed  :bored:

07 Oct 2016, 18:23
Iraq

Evil4N wrote:
butcha wrote:

It's not about winning arguments, mr Bitcha. It's about facts. Emirate lost it so he changed the subject to my "personal life" happens all the time when dealing with kids, especially on this forum. I get these drama all the time at sof1.org so excuse me if I am not impressed  :bored:
nope im pretty sure he won

07 Oct 2016, 21:51
Bolivia

evilan always makes shit up or changes the story i've seen it so many times on this forum its actually unreal.

He has an actual mental condition stop responding to him because you will never get an actual response anyway (Why would you want one anyway?), its just made up bullshit. Just look at the reply chains, it never stops, there never is an ending to it. if he says something and you respond he will respond with something else, prob made up/changed about something that happened in december of 2005, so you respond to that and he does it again and again and again thats why every discussion about the dumbest shit on this forum where he is involved gets locked/moved because at some point its no longer about the first point but about the 10th that evilan brought up himself.

08 Oct 2016, 16:24
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Fossil wrote:
...so you respond to that and he does it again and again and again thats why every discussion about the dumbest shit on this forum where he is involved gets locked/moved

I am pretty sure the last few topics that got moved from general board are the topics from your #1 clan.
And the last topic that got locked was Minato's poll to ban me. Seems I am the most sensible guy after all here. Of course.

Good to see a post from you Smoke. Always fun to read posts from a guy who accused me for being a cheater because you used hacks and blamed me for sending it to you, lmfao.

08 Oct 2016, 18:31
France

Topic author

soPr0Styl3
:wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 10.

And bla bla bla bla bla bla....  :wacko:

11 Oct 2016, 16:01
Profile YIM WWW
Iraq

Evil4N wrote:
Fossil wrote:
...so you respond to that and he does it again and again and again thats why every discussion about the dumbest shit on this forum where he is involved gets locked/moved

I am pretty sure the last few topics that got moved from general board are the topics from your #1 clan.
And the last topic that got locked was Minato's poll to ban me. Seems I am the most sensible guy after all here. Of course.

Good to see a post from you Smoke. Always fun to read posts from a guy who accused me for being a cheater because you used hacks and blamed me for sending it to you, lmfao.

defeated  :troll:  :troll:

11 Oct 2016, 17:28
Great Britain

TheDankNarwhal
To put a long story short prorace, this is why SFL league has stopped; there's no moving forward when everyone talks about the past XD
:redcard:

12 Oct 2016, 22:14
Netherlands

13 Oct 2016, 13:02
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Keifer wrote:
To put a long story short prorace, this is why SFL league has stopped; there's no moving forward when everyone talks about the past XD
:redcard:

Oldskoolers are a pest indeed.

14 Oct 2016, 13:44
Great Britain

TheDankNarwhal
Nope, just you.
Ive realised how sad you were by the special characters you put on your server just so your server would be top of the list on sof1.megalag.org when no body plays.

I pity you.

15 Oct 2016, 11:26
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Keifer wrote:
Nope, just you.
Ive realised how sad you were by the special characters you put on your server just so your server would be top of the list on sof1.megalag.org when no body plays.

I pity you.

It would be sad if none realized it, rendering it useless. But people are seeing it and like you... are responding to it. So it is working.
From the logs I also see when players start up SoF, the first thing they do is to connect to TDW server. Even when the server is empty and when they have no ties with TDW at all.

A peasant like you call it sad, but in the end a peasant is still a peasant: They don't understand that I am only applying what I have been learned at my university classes:

Nudge theory - Wikipedia
Quote:
Nudge theory (or Nudge) is a concept in behavioural science, political theory and economics which argues that positive reinforcement and indirect suggestions to try to achieve non-forced compliance can influence the motives, incentives and decision making of groups and individuals, at least as effectively – if not more effectively – than direct instruction, legislation, or enforcement.

15 Oct 2016, 12:16
Iraq

Evil4N wrote:
A peasant like you call it sad, but in the end a peasant is still a peasant: They don't understand that I am only applying what I have been learned at my university classes:

Nudge theory - Wikipedia
Nudge theory (or Nudge) is a concept in behavioural science, political theory and economics which argues that positive reinforcement and indirect suggestions to try to achieve non-forced compliance can influence the motives, incentives and decision making of groups and individuals, at least as effectively – if not more effectively – than direct instruction, legislation, or enforcement.

LMFAO

edit: Evilan playing sof ROFL

god bless you brother. LMFAO

15 Oct 2016, 12:24
Iraq

i mean jesus christ.. im glad ur uni exams helps u in sof evilan.

edit: uni classes lol

15 Oct 2016, 12:30
Great Britain

TheDankNarwhal
So what your saying is, Shock is Dekker... interesting.

16 Oct 2016, 04:19
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Let's get back on-topic shall we ?

SFL-Staff Killed SOF

16 Oct 2016, 21:33
Great Britain

TheDankNarwhal
The order have won against skin ghost

17 Oct 2016, 09:19
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
I don't understand why I am the one who must always take the initiative, when I was taking seat in sfl-staff early 2015, I saw the same thing.

Anyway to get back on-topic, ranting and one-liners aside (let's stop doing that for now) let's focus on the question that Prorace asked in the opening post of this topic. About why there is no SFL season ?

The thing is as far as I know SFL-Staff never posted about why there is no new season ? Was it because there were  only 3 clans left, VM, EF and TT or because the recent cheating of Adem and Noah has put the lack of a anti-cheat in SoF back in the spotlight ?  Or because spring was coming ? Not to mention they also never said anything about [L]egion clan. I sure hope it was discussed in SFL-Staff. If it was me, I would have placed Picard/Shady on the banlist for "no-show on purpose" and  wasting SFL's efforts to schedule his clan.

Personally I believe, before we should consider SFL, to organize first some public mixes and unlike the last time, prevent TT and EF members turning the mixed games into a EF vs TT match as it would defeat the purpose of mixed games (equal and balanced teams). Personally I wanted (because I found it funny) to wait for Pazey's inititiative (after the delicious topic he made about how he blamed everything what is bad on Sof on me and had a plan with Welsh to create a cheat-free SoF) but after a year It should be save to say it is a dead initiative from Pazey. As for my side, even I concluded the necessity of restraining Niko's rcon ability to guarantee a smooth mixed games (if it would be hosted on TDW server) without ego's ruining the atmosphere with spam, kicks and bans. So yeah, I am willing to put my sincerely efforts to get this working, what about you guys ? I have no idea how many player still want to play SoF though.

Finally, if we are going to do mixed games on Sunday again, then we still need to answer the cheating-question. Will we play mixed games with cheaters like Retard, Adem and Noah (personally I would add Smoke on that list too), or will we say beforehand that they are not allowed to play ? Personally I have ran out of solutions to allow them to play in mixed games when I see their attitude at the moment. For mixed games, as I did before, I would just hand out rcon-accounts to mature sof-players, like I did with MP server (jarek, emi, nijo) and we always got CTRL's FSM servers.
--------------
Too long to read version: Let's play SoF again ? Too early to consider SFL, let's play mixed games on sunday, we can use CTRL's or TDW server. If TDW server I will restraint the rcon-power of my admins and you as community still need to answer the question, will we allow Adem/Retard/Noah to play mixed games with us considering their cheating past ?

17 Oct 2016, 12:22
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Topic Views: 5443