27 Sep 2016, 19:08
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
SFL-STAFF KILLED SOF

Evil4N wrote:
Emirate wrote:
sorry I made you guys ragequit again

Don't pride yourself that EF doesn't ragequit only because they have a guy inside SFL-Staff  :lol:
For example Ragequit-Clan-#1 was given a staff-position in staff before they returned to SFL. Even Minato was offered a staff-position to keep MP inside SFL.

Conclusion: SFL-Staff is degraded into a simplistic friendspolitics-tool were clans are enforcing their own interests. At the last SFL-Season this has manifested into public rule-abusing which killed SFL & SOF. :rolleyes:

27 Sep 2016, 19:26
Netherlands

Agreed, but it had to be during the time we had you in staff aswell.

29 Sep 2016, 12:28
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Nijogeth wrote:

Let's see, when I was staff most drama came from #1 clan because we banned Retard. I repeatedly pleaded in staffboard to ban Retard before the launch of SFL2015, so #1 clan wouldnt feel a loss within the sfl-season and no drama was made. Instead SFLstaff wanted to wait for evidence with the result of a slow soap through the whole season which humiliated #1 clan, broke the unity within SFLstaff and with the end result of many #1 players resorting to hacks and recruiting the leader of #1 into SFLstaff to keep his clan inside SFL. Too bad #1 clan died within a few weeks after I joined them. And I safely returned back to VM. GG.

29 Sep 2016, 13:15
Iraq

Evil4N wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:

Let's see, when I was staff most drama came from #1 clan because we banned Retard. I repeatedly pleaded in staffboard to ban Retard before the launch of SFL2015, so #1 clan wouldnt feel a loss within the sfl-season and no drama was made. Instead SFLstaff wanted to wait for evidence with the result of a slow soap through the whole season which humiliated #1 clan, broke the unity within SFLstaff and with the end result of many #1 players resorting to hacks and recruiting the leader of #1 into SFLstaff to keep his clan inside SFL. Too bad #1 clan died within a few weeks after I joined them. And I safely returned back to VM. GG.

30 Sep 2016, 08:39
Netherlands

Who gives a crap?

Got my titles :)

03 Oct 2016, 19:51
Bolivia

Evil4N wrote:
Nijogeth wrote:

haha. Shut the fuck up.

04 Oct 2016, 20:45
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Emirate wrote:
Who gives a crap?

For a clanleader who says "EF Don't care" you putted more efforts then I ever did to get to your titles.
Ignoring ban-penalty rules, ignoring clan-hop rules.

Damn, even the other clanleaders in the clanleaderboard needed to restrain you from using Huso again in MP vs EF finals after you had send Huso to MAD^clan to play against MP... so desperate  :lol:

05 Oct 2016, 14:43
Netherlands

Evil4N wrote:
Emirate wrote:
Who gives a crap?

For a clanleader who says "EF Don't care" you putted more efforts then I ever did to get to your titles.

The only effort I ever put in was keeping my clan alive. Which resulted in titles. You should try it some time.

Evil4N wrote:
Damn, even the other clanleaders in the clanleaderboard needed to restrain you from using Huso again in MP vs EF finals after you had send Huso to MAD^clan to play against MP... so desperate  :lol:

Let me just quote myself from the topic you mean:
Emirate wrote:
Mad gets -3 points since weedy and huso were not allowed to play because there was no vote in the staff/clanleader section.

*EF clanleader cap on*
Huso wanted to help mad for whatever reason. If it's on me you can either choose to make this match a default win in your favour or a final against ef without huso (counting this is as a clanhop). I don't mind whatever option you pick.

Emirate wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Ok then we'll play the final without Huso.

Alright. Is next sunday an option for you guys? I doubt we'll be at full strength but I'll do my best to field a team. The sonner I know the better. Let me know.

Yeah sounds like I had to be restrained Hannibal style...lol

And a bit later on a perfect example of you being you
MinatO wrote:
Emirate what about this match? (Since you guys were unable to play last sunday)

Except for Evilan, all MPs would really prefer to finish this match with a nice 5on5 match rather than a 3on3 or default.

Next sunday possible for you guys?

Any more bullshit stories? :)

06 Oct 2016, 09:08
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Emirate wrote:
Evil4N wrote:
Emirate wrote:
Who gives a crap?

The only effort I ever put in was keeping my clan alive. Which resulted in titles. You should try it some time.

Then you need a better definition of "effort to keep my clan alive", I don't call it alive when EF doesnt show up twice for the finals against MP only because your members don't want to play without you. "EF is alive but only when Emirate wants to play".

Emirate wrote:
Evil4N wrote:

Emirate wrote:
Mad gets -3 points since weedy and huso were not allowed to play because there was no vote in the staff/clanleader section.

*EF clanleader cap on*
Huso wanted to help mad for whatever reason. If it's on me you can either choose to make this match a default win in your favour or a final against ef without huso (counting this is as a clanhop). I don't mind whatever option you pick.

Emirate wrote:
MinatO wrote:

Alright. Is next sunday an option for you guys? I doubt we'll be at full strength but I'll do my best to field a team. The sonner I know the better. Let me know.

Yeah sounds like I had to be restrained Hannibal style...lol

1. The 3 points penalty only covers the punishment for MaD clan. It does not covers the match itself.
The match should either be defaulted or replayed simply because it was ilegal. Also I pretty sure stated before the match that the match would be regarded as a "fun-match" since it wasn't played by the rules. But ofcourse, you can't understand such simple things.

2. Huso wanted to help ? It was a 6vs6 game, so what help exactly ? Also Sauron kicked his new recruit MAD^Ahmed from the match because he preferred a faker, Huso, to play. Good job SFL-Staff allowing this to happen.

3. You talk about "I doubt we have full strength on sunday" I define full strength as fielding up 5 players: EF had plenty of players available, but they all refused because 1 player, you, could not play.
Emirate wrote:
And a bit later on a perfect example of you being you
MinatO wrote:
Emirate what about this match? (Since you guys were unable to play last sunday)

Except for Evilan, all MPs would really prefer to finish this match with a nice 5on5 match rather than a 3on3 or default.

Next sunday possible for you guys?

Minato lied, only the inactive or semi-active players wanted to endless reschedule the match, why ? Because they are inactive, they don't need to schedule their free time on it lol.

The core members of MP who actually do play the matches declined it. I can show you the screenshot from MP Whatsapp-group but Shock would cry again.

Finally: In the discussion of the finals, Minato wasn't speaking for the sake of MP clan's interests, since he already had intentions to quit MP clan and in the end he did quit MP clan before the finals !
All MP members were happy he was gone, my order to ban Minato on sight in SoF was received without any protest at all. Much protest from Minato at the sof1.org shoutbox though... lol

After Minato left, the leadership of MP went back to me and the first thing I definitely did was to claim default against EF. And why ? Because everyone in MP knew that EF ignored you on the EF-Whatsappgroup when you said you couldn't play the finals but you want them to show up anyhow. Your a joke of a clanleader and so is your pathetic clan.

Emirate wrote:
Scroll back in whatsapp Roy :p

Two weeks in a row I told you guys the finals were upcoming sunday and that I probably wouldn't be able to play (barbecue with work and a tournament in Belgium). That nobody showed up except for flux and shinji is too bad but we can't let mp show up every week because some of us didn't read my message  :lol:

Thanks for commenting Emirate, Always fun to write this out  :mrgreen:

06 Oct 2016, 11:54
Netherlands

I'd appreciate it if you invested the time you took for making your last post in explaining to me why the fuck you're telling lies instead of changing the subject to an outdated match that never happened.

06 Oct 2016, 12:34
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Got any argument why it are lies ? Or are you just randomly screaming "lies" without argument like #1 does ? I expected better from you.

06 Oct 2016, 12:50
Netherlands

Emirate wrote:
Evil4N wrote:

Emirate wrote:

*EF clanleader cap on*

Emirate wrote:
MinatO wrote:

Kinda obvious you just fabricated a story just to get back at me isn't it? Trying to make me look like the big bad corrupt sfl staff wolf who does everything to get a win, even if that means ignoring the rules and taking honest wins away from clans? I know you've made up your own sofhistory but I never thought you'd be triggered enough to actually make up stories that can be nullified by simply using the search function on this forum.

Talk shit, insult me, threaten me, whatever the fuck you want to feel tough. It won't keep me awake for a single second. Just keep it real and don't say shit about people if it doesn't even come close to the truth. This little story you made up, it doesn't matter. But it's still some bullshit you make up just to keep up your image or to bring mine down, whatever your intention was...it's fucking low and I just bring it to your attention that maybe you should take a look in the mirror and think: is this fucking annoying lad Emirate really worth telling lies over? If yes, I feel honored you're in love with me, but i'm not into the bananal gay scene.

No need to expect anything from me, we're not playing in the same ballpark.

06 Oct 2016, 15:37
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Yeah right. Don't play the victim here, Emirate. At Skype you was pretty clear to use Huso again in the finals since you "blamed me" for starting the MP vs MAD match as admin. Saying "Not SFL or EF fault that you allowed Huso to play for MAD, Evilan".

It was the other clanleaders who restricted you, (Hayo especially) from using Huso again for EF in SFL.

Your quote towards Minato, means nothing. Below the table it was already a done deal that Minato would push for a Finals, everyone in SoF knows that Minato would play rematches and reschedule matches till the end of times, only because I was against it. It was just a matter of formality when you asked for default or finals when confronting Minato.  So don't bother me with those fake gentleman acting posts towards Minato from yours, lmfao. If it was me at the clanleaderboard you wouldn't reach that hand out as you know I would pick for the default anyway: I am not going to show sympathy for a clan that does not want to show up with 8 members because they don't want to play without you.

Admit it, for a guy who posts here with a attitude "I don't care" you obviously used much efforts to pull your own strings: You have been far too long a SFL-Staffmember and a EF-clanleader at the same time. And you think this fact would be ignored forever ? Your corrupted to the bone as we saw at last season. Not a coincidence SFL died after that season. Not a single clan will join SFL again unless maybe you throw around with SFL-Staff invites just like how Jr is SFL-Staff now, haha

06 Oct 2016, 20:54
Iraq

Lol evilan delusional as fuck

07 Oct 2016, 04:28
Netherlands

I'm not the victim evilan...you are.

"you said this, you said that", "everyone knows", "it was obvious", "if if if if if", "insert random bullshittery here". You know this is all your interpretation, the things you made up in that (i'll borrow your words here butch) delusional paranoid little brain of yours to justify whatever retarded shit you come up with right?

If you got lead by a clanleader like you just described, the only conclusion here is that you're a little bitch who's too afraid to step up to the big boys who are making decisions for you. And minato apparantly just treated you that way.

Nobody wants your sympathy, don't you get that? You screwed up so many times nobody even bothers replying to you anymore except for a few who still want you to get some insight on what a messed up guy you are here on the interwebs. I might actually be the last guy on the forums who occasionally listens to your opinion because sometimes it actually makes sense. But well, your credability just sunk the the bottom of the ocean. Have fun talking to your own personalities on here, I heard they tell great stories.

07 Oct 2016, 07:46
Netherlands

and by the way...what's up with the 12 edits per post? What the fuck man, make up your mind.

07 Oct 2016, 07:47
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Emirate wrote:
I'm not the victim evilan...you are.

"you said this, you said that", "everyone knows", "it was obvious", "if if if if if", "insert random bullshittery here". You know this is all your interpretation, the things you made up in that (i'll borrow your words here butch) delusional paranoid little brain of yours to justify whatever retarded shit you come up with right?

What do we have here ? Shouting personal-hate words when you have ran out of arguments. Your the one who has apparently lost all grip of reality. What matters is that I base my opinions from looking at ingame-sof and how things has worked out on sof1.org. But you are just believing in a fantasy-world that you and the rest of SFL-Staff have created in their own heads. When for example Adem faked as Huso in the VM vs EF match, you screamed "EF is innocent", even though I published the "show-alias-on-ip-by-connect" script in the staffboard a year ago before that match happened. Just another example of no grip of reality at all.

Emirate wrote:
Nobody wants your sympathy, don't you get that? You screwed up so many times nobody even bothers replying to you anymore except for a few who still want you to get some insight on what a messed up guy you are here on the interwebs. I might actually be the last guy on the forums who occasionally listens to your opinion because sometimes it actually makes sense. But well, your credability just sunk the the bottom of the ocean. Have fun talking to your own personalities on here, I heard they tell great stories.

Indeed, a opinion is just opinion in the end. I am not interested if people going to read it or not read it from me. If my aim was to get sympathy I would be kissing lots of asses here. Sure give yourself credits that you "occasionally listen to my opinion" but that doesn't mean anything when you don't do anything with it.

Emirate wrote:
If you got lead by a clanleader like you just described, the only conclusion here is that you're a little bitch who's too afraid to step up to the big boys who are making decisions for you. And minato apparantly just treated you that way.

Minato only got clanleader because Shock kept my account banned and SFL-Staff only wants to go through things at the forum and not on Skype for example. So SFL-Staff replaced me and made Minato clanleader of MP for SFL. Bad actions proved it to be in the end.

Minato tried to stand above me, failed and had to leave MP cause he had no leverage left within MP.
All he did was organizing this finals with EF and SFL-Staff while MP was defacto still lead by me. Should have chosen a more trustworthy puppet who doesn't leave within a few days lmao.
Not to mention the kickbacks SFL-Staff received for their actions when Minato left and I returned: A defaulted finals despite the weeks of scheduling and rescheduling. A delayed start of new season because MP wasn't signing up until my account was unbanned. In the end MP never signed up and a cheating clan returned in SFL: Los Zetas.

Really.. splendid job, SFL-Staffmember Emirate. Enjoy your fantasies and enjoy this walking-dead forum.

07 Oct 2016, 10:19
Netherlands

kek

07 Oct 2016, 10:36
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Topic Views: 5342