15 Sep 2019, 06:18

View unanswered postsView active topics

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Where has gone SFL season 14 ? 
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Last post of the previous page :
I don't understand why I am the one who must always take the initiative, when I was taking seat in sfl-staff early 2015, I saw the same thing.

Anyway to get back on-topic, ranting and one-liners aside (let's stop doing that for now) let's focus on the question that Prorace asked in the opening post of this topic. About why there is no SFL season ?

The thing is as far as I know SFL-Staff never posted about why there is no new season ? Was it because there were  only 3 clans left, VM, EF and TT or because the recent cheating of Adem and Noah has put the lack of a anti-cheat in SoF back in the spotlight ?  Or because spring was coming ? Not to mention they also never said anything about [L]egion clan. I sure hope it was discussed in SFL-Staff. If it was me, I would have placed Picard/Shady on the banlist for "no-show on purpose" and  wasting SFL's efforts to schedule his clan.

Personally I believe, before we should consider SFL, to organize first some public mixes and unlike the last time, prevent TT and EF members turning the mixed games into a EF vs TT match as it would defeat the purpose of mixed games (equal and balanced teams). Personally I wanted (because I found it funny) to wait for Pazey's inititiative (after the delicious topic he made about how he blamed everything what is bad on Sof on me and had a plan with Welsh to create a cheat-free SoF) but after a year It should be save to say it is a dead initiative from Pazey. As for my side, even I concluded the necessity of restraining Niko's rcon ability to guarantee a smooth mixed games (if it would be hosted on TDW server) without ego's ruining the atmosphere with spam, kicks and bans. So yeah, I am willing to put my sincerely efforts to get this working, what about you guys ? I have no idea how many player still want to play SoF though.

Finally, if we are going to do mixed games on Sunday again, then we still need to answer the cheating-question. Will we play mixed games with cheaters like Retard, Adem and Noah (personally I would add Smoke on that list too), or will we say beforehand that they are not allowed to play ? Personally I have ran out of solutions to allow them to play in mixed games when I see their attitude at the moment. For mixed games, as I did before, I would just hand out rcon-accounts to mature sof-players, like I did with MP server (jarek, emi, nijo) and we always got CTRL's FSM servers.
--------------
Too long to read version: Let's play SoF again ? Too early to consider SFL, let's play mixed games on sunday, we can use CTRL's or TDW server. If TDW server I will restraint the rcon-power of my admins and you as community still need to answer the question, will we allow Adem/Retard/Noah to play mixed games with us considering their cheating past ?

17 Oct 2016, 12:22
Great Britain

TheDankNarwhal
I haave no interest in what you have to say because of the previous comments, maake a new topic.
POPULATE THE FORUM
Fight the power.

17 Oct 2016, 19:00
Tuvalu

!LoL! jolz lmfao x 36.

btw hi all, hows it going?
any games lately?

26 Oct 2016, 19:21
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Fuckemup wrote:
!LoL! jolz lmfao x 36.

btw hi all, hows it going?
any games lately?

Some games on TDW server, had a 4vs4 against EF 2 days ago.

Feel free to join the server my low-IQ friend. Niko can't kick/ban players anymore and spam is disabled. Doesn't mean that you should provoke him now, just play a good game of SoF or get muted lol.

Peace  :cool:

Last edited by Evil4N on 28 Oct 2016, 00:25, edited 4 times in total.

27 Oct 2016, 12:47
Tuvalu

Being "friend" with someone like Niko explains more about your High-IQ then it does about mine.
Not interested, bring it to #1 server or any other and its on  :mrgreen:

27 Oct 2016, 15:58
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Niko serves my interests from time to time. Can't say that about you.

27 Oct 2016, 17:34
France

Topic author

soPr0Styl3
Fuckemup wrote:
Being "friend" with someone like Niko explains more about your High-IQ then it does about mine.
Not interested, bring it to #1 server or any other and its on  :mrgreen:

Ey Rob, You still wanking on your boat ??  :mrgreen:

Hit me on skype or team !

28 Oct 2016, 16:22
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Topic Views: 5343