Hello ppl

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Hello ppl

Post by Gabe »

Just to say Hi, im certainly no noobie as I created Team[WD] in 2000 and ran it for 8 years with Russ, in fact I left a team called =SOF= and Russ, Aaron and a few other followedd me and I already had Gelosea(Bleach from MD) and Sensi from CW so we had a good team then came brophy bros and everything.
I will always look back on those days with happyness as we all knew each other and there was a good community but now the games dead and u will never get another game with a quake 2 engine as such.
Now I play MW2 and MW3 along with a few ex WD's but there aint no decent community just cheaters, no tournys, no leagues!
Anyway just thought id pop by.
I did make a forum on Russ's request http://www.teamwardogs.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but seems it wasn't used.
Reactions: 1

Re: Hello ppl

Post by MinatO »

Welcome back. Capo still plays sof once in a while.

There's still a league (SFL) and soon more will come aswell so i'd say: stick around and give it a shot :)

An extra player is always good news.

Post by Gabe »

Russ has bought a new PC like mine, he also bought MW3 and we arranged to play together after me giving him some advice on his request, ive not heard from him since and he's been a good mate for like 12 years, no more than 12!
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

ya can always call him.

Post by Pazey »

Hello Gabe good to see your still about. apart from Sof at the moment i get bored of the call of duty series ever since the 2nd one, Play some WoW but reduced it to just 1 character now so started League of legends again, Game im looking forward to is Diablo3 though.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Hello Gabe, still up in the Wirral are ya? I was round your neck of the woods a few weeks ago and actually thought of you :biggrin:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

sup gabe,

x WD butcha here

still got forum on ECK site? :dancban: