Hello Sof Soldiers!

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Hello Sof Soldiers!

Post by FuZzY »

My name is Jonas and i like to give U some greetings from the past, i used to play this game years ago mostly with the swedish players.
Left this game in 03,04 i guess... cause i went to army then and my sof mates went to other games.
When i came back in 06, most of them was playing sof2 so i was joining up with most of them aswell but now our sof2 clan died and i found my old SoF-CD hehe, thought i might give it a try.
But servers are so dead these days, and alot of new maps hehehe is ther a mappack or something or were can i download them??

People i used to play with :
silver,aggro,osiriz(b4bclan)Bobban,Robin,Mefisto,Gman,Bom,Bomjr, and his other son(forgot nickname) 1 other swedish player forgot his nickname aswell but hes still added on my msn as lett_kool or something like that.. also some non swedish players that i used to play alot with : Blutbad,Toxic,Isol,Freak,,Bleeder,Titus,Doa,Bullet,Timelow, and hes RP patrol hehehe,Goldberg,skaven etc... pretty sure i forgot someone.. i always wanted to join e.com or .com because Bobban was innit, he used to be the best players in my eyes back then.
Any of these still playing?????

I was in the First nC team, with skaven,bomjr,nightbreeze,bleeder and a few others i cant regognize anymore.
Clans i was in : b4b,eOS,TF and 2-3 of my own ones cant remember tag anymore.
League still running? what happened to TCL?
Was banned from TCL once, for using zooms autoexec it removed some darkspots or something.. made me really pissed at this game :lol:

later guys, and hope to see ya around in the servers!
Reactions: 14

Re: Hello Sof Soldiers!

Post by Evil4N »

Sup. Titus is still around here someday, he is in EF clan.
Doa = cheater in KK clan. Butcha is also around here, in KK clan.

TCL got destroyed by me. They also banned me. There is now another league.

You should get a sof installation from http://www.sofdownload.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , it got ingame colorname maker and ofcourse : extra maps.

I saw B4B Silver on sof a few days ago...
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

FuZzY wrote:My name is Jonas and i like to give U some greetings from the past, i used to play this game years ago mostly with the  swedish players.
Left this game in 03,04 i guess... cause i went to army then and my sof mates went to other games.
When i came back in 06, most of them was playing sof2 so i was joining up with most of them aswell but now our sof2 clan died and i found my old SoF-CD hehe, thought i might give it a try.
But servers are so dead these days, and alot of new maps hehehe  is ther a mappack or something or were can i download them??

People i used to play with :
silver,aggro,osiriz(b4bclan)Bobban,Robin,Mefisto,Gman,Bom,Bomjr, and his other son(forgot nickname) 1 other swedish player forgot his nickname aswell but hes still added on my msn as lett_kool or something like that.. also some non swedish players that i used to play alot with : Blutbad,Toxic,Isol,Freak,,Bleeder,Titus,Doa,Bullet,Timelow, and hes RP patrol hehehe,Goldberg,skaven etc... pretty sure i forgot someone.. i always wanted to join e.com or .com because Bobban was innit, he used to be the best players in my eyes back then.
Any of these still playing?????

I was in the First nC team, with skaven,bomjr,nightbreeze,bleeder and a few others i cant regognize anymore.
Clans i was in : b4b,eOS,TF and 2-3 of my own ones cant remember tag anymore.
League still running? what happened to TCL?
Was banned from TCL once, for using zooms autoexec it removed some darkspots or something.. made me really pissed at this game  :lol:

later guys, and hope to see ya around in the servers!
lett_kool e min gamla msn, bara jag och mefisto som e svenska nuförtiden
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

amen to that Butchboy!

Welcome back fuzzy have a nice stay at the empty servers! :fp:

Post by smokestaH »

its junior, ip check.

Post by Evil4N »

its junior ? ahaha fuck him. Double account not allowed.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Hi FuZzY, seems like the only person who may remember you is Jr (the Greatest player ever ;)) If all you're looking for is extra maps without installling everything again then there's a link on the portal on the left handside.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

what a sadass comunity, because this player has same IP RANGE...... RANGE, not full iplist. Dumb idiots.. Could be, we got 1 million people living in Gothenburg city. Leave me out of this,
I already put this game behind me, im am not fuzzy.... fuzzy was a useless hacker back in the day aswell, and we was living in the same town few years ago if he wasn't lying. Who cares, hang this newbie up again.. Zoomys autoexec, funny... you was a fucking cheater and was banned as one.
Lucky i dont play this game anymore, i would smack you up again R.I.P HACKER.

n shock, thought u was more skilled with your admin skillz to find out this newb aint me....
Later newblets!

Post by Evil4N »

what a coincidence Jr showing up, while his last visit was 5 august.

Post by ShocK »

There was no need to check Jr, the IP never got flagged and it's obviously not you anyway - far too eloquently written, not your style at all ;)
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

yeah since 5 august, and i was hoping you changed atleast a little bit.
But no, still the same forum troll... sitting on your hairy ass and update sof1 forum every 5 secs.
Just praying that anyone post something so you can be nr1 to say something dumb or try to act smart.. soon 1500 posts evilan goooo your almost on top.
Sad forum hero

Post by smokestaH »

Evil4N wrote:what a coincidence Jr showing up, while his last visit was 5 august.
prob keeping an eye out while not being logged in!

Post by Evil4N »

cant, guests can only view 1st post of a topic.

Post by smokestaH »

so? The topic title + OP post are enough for someone to decide he is gonna login in post.
Reactions: 2

Post by CasTro^ »

Does this means that my greatest idol evahh has returned to pick up the crown again?
You made my day Jr!!!

Post by Evil4N »

smokestaH wrote:so? The topic title + OP post are enough for someone to decide he is gonna login in post.
True thing.

Post by ShocK »

Maybe he knows how to use the subscribe button.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

ShocK wrote:Maybe he knows how to use the subscribe button.
SSh they on a troll roll :troll:

Post by smokestaH »

ShocK wrote:Maybe he knows how to use the subscribe button.
????????????????

Post by ShocK »

Click it and get an email when there's a new post in the topic. Click the one in the forum list and get an email when there's a new thread.