Hey!

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Hey!

Post by Daniel »

Hey guys!

Couldn't help myself posting, all the memories comes back to me from the first game I seriously played online. I've really no idea when I started playing, I think I was like maybe 10-11 years old, it's so hard to tell! My first clan back in the day were [HK] or Honor Kingdom I think it stood for lol. My nick back then was Spax. It was a SMG clan and was mostly competing with (SD) Silver Dragons but mostly we just played "tournaments" inside the clan. I remember I jumped between these two clans a couple of times till I got tired of not being able to blast people with the shotty even though I became a "trustee" in [HK] with rcon and everything lol, still can't believe the grown up staff gave a little kid those permissions but I did my job well I guess :tongue:

I seriously can't remember the different clans I were in through the time anymore, but I ended up in WD as [WD]Daniel for a long while untill I kinda stopped because of inactivity and I moved with my parents and shit, alot was going on.. But yeah, fucking awesome theres still some of you guys around, SoF will always be my favourite of all time and all the memories I've had in this game as a kid nerd I'll never forget lol!

Anyways, maybe I'll see you guys sometime in game! :rockban:

Re: Hey!

Post by rotpar »

Don't remember you from SD, what was your name in there?

(I was SD Raptor/unholypain)

Post by ZinC »

lo daniel

Post by Daniel »

rotpar wrote:Don't remember you from SD, what was your name in there?

Man I can't remember if I changed nick at that point or if it was just Spax like in HK. I was hanging out with Terrae most of the time if you remember him?

Yo ZinC :dancban:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

welcome back Proxima :rockban:

Post by rotpar »

Daniel wrote:

Man I can't remember if I changed nick at that point or if it was just Spax like in HK. I was hanging out with Terrae most of the time if you remember him?

yeah remember terrae, swordfish,slasher,eagle, sniperrcp90 with his 5 ping lol, Was trying to find some screens from back then, im sure I had some. Did find some funny TS recordings with the old UDe lot! ha ha (Keifer you got hated a lot!)

Post by FataL »

Wow welcome back proxima. We were in hk togheter. If u remember me. Tbh i didnt know u were proxima i always knew u as spax lol :tongue:

Btw jr i havent seen u in game lately. whats up?.
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

rotpar wrote:
Daniel wrote:

yeah remember terrae, swordfish,slasher,eagle, sniperrcp90 with his 5 ping lol, Was trying to find some screens from back then, im sure I had some. Did find some funny TS recordings with the old UDe lot! ha ha (Keifer you got hated a lot!)
Yes i remember, remember 5punkY? lol

Post by Daniel »

FataL wrote:Wow welcome back proxima. We were in hk togheter. If u remember me. Tbh i didnt know u were proxima i always knew u as spax lol :tongue:

Yeah man I remember you from HK and yeah I was just Spax. Maybe my youth have ruined my brain but I do not remember ever calling myself Proxima lol. Wtf is up with dat? :wacko:
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Anyone seen huso lately?? :troll:

Post by FataL »

Daniel wrote:
FataL wrote:Wow welcome back proxima. We were in hk togheter. If u remember me. Tbh i didnt know u were proxima i always knew u as spax lol :tongue:

Yeah man I remember you from HK and yeah I was just Spax. Maybe my youth have ruined my brain but I do not remember ever calling myself Proxima lol. Wtf is up with dat? :wacko:
JR said welcome back proxima so i thought u were also him... He used to be in G.

Post by Daniel »

FataL wrote:
Daniel wrote:

JR said welcome back proxima so i thought u were also him... He used to be in G.
Yeah I don't know why lol, I remember the name but it isn't me, my last clan was WD and I wasn't in bigger clans like G, .com, c2o or other like that before I joined WD. :acad:

Post by FataL »

Yo i still got you on facebook(Jayce Soberano). let me know when you are playing.