Welcome `zante`!

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
SoF
Reactions:

Welcome `zante`!

Post by SoF »

zante,

Welcome to Soldier of Fortune 1 Forums!
Post below to prove you can read and you're not a robot and you're good to go, post somewhere else and the post will have to be approved before it's visible.
Enjoy your stay.

Thanks

SoF [Bot]
Zante
Reactions: 0

Re: Welcome `zante`!

Post by Zante »

Yeah. the fucking sweden is back... The worst part of it aswell. The ass on the swedish finest part! Sveriges Framsida änna!!!
Ajjemensan, its tajm to break the ice and just go ahead and say... many people has floaten away and i am somewhat not asmuch ass, i find it funnier to do in reality... hence i got caught and gone for some timeandsoonyeaaaah...

What you all been up to?
Personally ive been living with drugs, rock n roll, party and hospital for party... so simple duty to damn well all drummers should understand.
Rock n Roll aint made to be elevator music, its a speedball in your left nut getting sucked on the right, while somebody watches and points at you pee... And then it kinda came to a mess...
But i just want to make you all cry in pure hate that im still alive and kicking!
I hope somebody doesnt throw the first rock without knowing i AM rock, only paper takes rock... yeah, that was geekier than coming back... it actually was, so i kept it.
Zante,Oncibat,Puppet,Kanin,Flame,etc all pricks using em... en käck prick!
am though, NOT cheater, hater, muslim or racist in any form. Im just happy to be here again!
People change... Look at michael jackson, Vitalago? His anti-blackesteem got him
Keifer Great Britain
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Hm.
ShocK Great Britain
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Indeed, some kind of super Bot?
The registration question to stop bots is "What does the F stand for in SFL?" Maybe it's too easy? Need something everyone knows but can't be searched for on google.
TiTuS^ Great Britain

Post by TiTuS^ »

wtf ^^
[WÐ]†ì†ú$
[MHP]†ìú$ & .com*el^TiTuS
ShocK Great Britain

Post by ShocK »

Or it's Jr on acid.
Keifer Great Britain
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Cant install ?

http://www.captcha.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ShocK Great Britain

Post by ShocK »

Had a version of that https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/keycaptcha/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but they started getting through it, so changed to the recommended Q&A which is not broken yet apparently, just need a good question.
Thing is, these bots are acting wierd, like they're human spammers as they're not posting (apart from zante, who could be the classier type of bot that takes random crap from the forum and makes up an almost legible post)
Zante

Post by Zante »

Hahaha, this is the essence of people not keeping check on the ip numbers... you can just been into the thing, but people rely on pictures, i got alot somewhere i think... But am i really gonna need to dig shit up? Are you serious? Anyhow, to go round my mind i am 100% sure i was MEMBER, so lets name the ones as it goes; Im ex, TT,EFZ,Tu!, G, swedish team in them battles, was like world league right? i think i used, no i really dunno nick i used than... i already said the only i got in memory. . i was in TDW and xL and E*cK aswell as ThE and MAD, mad was last clan.... did join loads of clans and was known as the Kanin in TT... i know hayo hates me badly, JR will kill me for naming i were G and butchas told me of life, FFL thing i do deny was real but i think that might been misunderstanding, also i got your rap recordings man, you made and asked me... You even tell me , about botkyrka... If Evil4n nor butchas remember me, im impressed of the testosterone levels inside here to keep me being unknown for the bs i did... i am not JR. but we have same name, well, had...Robin, am i wrong?... i Dont joke dudes, ive been in game for alot to go around and its been 3 years since you even had me google for sof1... its true story... Some might not remember me, im like elephant in room..
But i wanna just say, i did NOT come here to BRAG about any membershit i just wanna know if i got away unseen its actually a good thing as its kind of weird... , i only give truth, no trial i was MEMBER, i had the hopper problem though, i never found reasons to be in less than 3 clans at once etc.. so i fucked up the win in that season if you remember, for BaD^ the fake, bad version i would've never fucked up things for pitbull, smoke was a cocky brat, pitbull was imo, top 5 leaders, King is the king, for reasons shown so im not argueing, but if smoke sees this, he knows more about me than i do i think, he always had collateral on me in his shit clan, what was it HYPE? HYPNOTIQ... right? with that awfulll green drool.... so yeah, if that doesnt say im not anyone but me and ive been there and here, im sorry i never kept one name and tried to become atleast recognized joining in here as a member on this forum... thats a fact tho, me and Evil4n were in same clans aloooot, same with butchas, i remember he vouched for me to get in the last go in MD or was it MOD ?... okay im not like taking things like names to the real knowledge because i didnt care only for fun..., so i cant namedrop who knows the truth... if you REALLY need to know, aint it enough i am what i say ? But honestly now.. i aint got issues to be denied belief. its just fun to see namechange works even when your getting "i know its you by your ip" .... thats only swedish mentality i think, the rutines and working a job shit .... What happend to Pyramid, Mytos and B4B went out the window together, ALL of them? Nobody hears from aggro more ?... Okay guys, any clue or the waste of time was mutual :D ? id appreciate if i could know about pyramid though, his a great guy that judged shit diffrently, if not... but you might find him, tell him that one small swedish kid he taught to aim better but never came to more than 10min before he gave up... want him to know he was fucking right about 2 mayor things in my life i was about to face... Thats all in all.... Where is the lolly guy, i need one for wasting so many years on being forgotten but same time on drums and i got recognition in that... so, i toast to my lost time to win on what gave more in no question, so im amazed your all still so angry, snappy and nasty to the attitude, its amazing how an aggressive game keeps you on the level as your attached to you from games speedish style... was fun game, cheers lads ! I will keep come back because i kinda wanna check in and see what is on theese days ... For all i mentioned, its best game ever tho, so cheers and see you around!

Was those last ones reeeeeally fun? i think thats more test to see if i am something im not? Well, read this, nobody knows, i just dont give a shit, but this is why the game never died, never got new members and became the big sausage fest ....

Double post: Added to original @10 Sep 2013, 16:57

just wanted to add; [@]omic, MP, KOD, EF and Z ( dunno that last ones following, but i remember (Shadow, ninja or something on there).... YEAH!
i think thats my total roaster the coke havnt taken away from me guys... sorry for being totally untrustable since im obviously an ex hooker of clans... but im atleast saying it, eh?
Hunky Dory chaps!
am though, NOT cheater, hater, muslim or racist in any form. Im just happy to be here again!
People change... Look at michael jackson, Vitalago? His anti-blackesteem got him
Dutchman

Post by Dutchman »

its some kind of bot but than an old swedish annoying one...
Pauper

Post by Pauper »

This is the real Zante. He also post this kind of things on the mad forums from time to time. We are kinda used to it....
What drugs are u using nowdays? .. lol
[MAD]^FARMER!
KipGLD*NL
Nijogeth Zimbabwe
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

yup i think this is the real one
he even mentions my old funclan and he got there tru kod
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success and enjoy your victory!
ShocK Great Britain

Post by ShocK »

Not a bot then, just a mad Swede :mrgreen:
Still changed the question to "What is the 4th letter in the domain name?:"
Fuckemup Sweden
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

lmao welcome back dude......
]G[Zante??? Doesn't ring any bells :mrgreen:
TTSome1

Post by TTSome1 »

i doubt anybody except me knows zante s nickname kanin so must be him :p

Nice to see you rabbitboy ;)
Zante

Post by Zante »

HAHAHA! SOME1 !!!! How are you man, so fucking funny to see the highway to hell acordion dude alive and swinging!
Im sober now actually, been for... yeah. More than usual.... i mean comeon, your all from holland, stop pointing fingers because i choose my kind and you do yours...

JR så jävla sköj o se dig din fan, bor du kvar i götet? =D sorry swedish, anyhow, im glad to see some people in here still recognizes me, so the case is, i think it was during the actual times you restarted G with butchas if i dont get it wrong? and you got me in, because.... im swedish and as usual i found somewhere else to roam OR as i think it actually were just like rolling stones G made a last season / tour =D.... But it ended like all things in the watery shitmap you always wanted 1v1 on. AAAnd i think about that instans you realised im a dickhead. short story long, eh? All for you!

About Shock, that is so fucking funny man, you really though it was a bot ? :D
Damn, if they made bots like me, there would never been a forum without dyslexict spell correction or a retarded sentence correction like if you'd said "im really pleased to meet you!" it's going to be "it's nice seeing all and being so kind and i am zante yes, true, mmm i accidently come off as a jerk offff but im not, i prmise, yes, mmmm... i aint, thats why i am saying it so you'll notice it INSTANTLY!!!!!.... " thats... personallity perspective at a rough honest range.

Anyhow, the facts i cant go any clearer upon Robin, im sorry man, its like a big ( i know you gonna think its pun intended but, no...) big blurr and memory lack of how and when and what name i used, i remember it wasnt zante, you and me talked about something with G in it, and it later turned up to be some arabian word for big cunt or something...

Anyhow, pauper, werent we in MAD and shit together and had a few laughts down the line before mad, but suddenly i got kicked, banned and stuff for something...

Speaking of that! i could name the drugs, but i dont want to affect any children or to lie, im sober and only being prescribed. Call me boring, but its that cold fact of thinking to much, makes my brain real real fucked... Thats why i am workin as writer etc.... NEVERMIND....

Lovely to meet you all, and funny first start on here!
ShocK Great Britain

Post by ShocK »

Zante wrote: i could name the drugs, but i dont want to affect any ......
i chhose chinese rocks!
Some sort of opiate anyway, if that's your pic, :mrgreen: Speedballing?...Save it for your seventies as John Cooper Clarke once said.
Zante

Post by Zante »

aaaah, its embarasing tbh, i regret alot.... you dont even know me, so why talk about something you laught in joy when you dont know me man, i dont like that... i've tried real hard and to answer something straight up aint going to happend. never.
ive been sober far to long and never recived help and when i do recive help i get beaten the fuck up in the locked rehabs when i dont need a rehab, ive been clean long long long... sure i drink.. but not all the day,
Emirate
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

haha what the hell :mrgreen:

Well, finally a swedish guy whose walls of text are worth reading +1
Glory is temporary, pride is forever.

[EF]Emirate
smokestaH

Post by smokestaH »