Hi

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 16

Hi

Post by Keifer »

Hi;

My name is Keifer, I'm a retarded SoFaHolic. (Confirmed by Proxima)
This is a fatal condition, only 40 people in the world have this condition.

anyway, i'm looking for a clan

I'm a really bad player with barely any potential of success; can't aim at players before i die and walk into 2v1 situations and stand still; like a G.

Sick man looking for a clan, i don't know what clans are available somebody list these mofo's
Reactions: 14

Re: Hi

Post by Evil4N »

EF, TDW, Rebels, TT, G

Other clans who might start:
- a clan made from Pazey (I heard he would start a clan too)
- WD clan (Maybe zinc will come back)
Reactions: 0

Post by FataL »

Is anyone even playing?

If yes let me know lol :biggrin:
Reactions: 0

Post by Proxima »

Keifer wrote:Hi;

I'm a really bad player with barely any potential of success; can't aim at players before i die and walk into 2v1 situations and stand still; like a G.

Sick man looking for a clan, i don't know what clans are available somebody list these mofo's
Don't flatter yourself, suckhole. If you had half a brain and any comprehensions skills you would see that ppl who want to just have a last fun match is looking past your putrid sof history and giving you the benefit of the doubt. And sure the fuck enough, you can’t even pick a legit team without making a fucking thread about it, you self absorbed nobody.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Proxima wrote:

Don't flatter yourself, suckhole. If you had half a brain and any comprehensions skills you would see that ppl who want to just have a last fun match is looking past your putrid sof history and giving you the benefit of the doubt. And sure the fuck enough, you can’t even pick a legit team without making a fucking thread about it, you self absorbed nobody.

Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Proxima wrote:

So mad.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

haha