Im a 15 year Vet

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Im a 15 year Vet

Post by REDX »

Hey, i started 15 years ago for 3 years before i moved to SOF2 I was "Police". Kept a low profile at medium level clans back in the day.

Came back yesterday, glad to see there wasn't noobs that hold down the mouse and run about all day like i saw when i checked back 5 years ago.

Anyway, new games are too easy, far too easy as a matter of fact. SoF1 was always the highest skilled multiplayer I've played. Anything after COD2 suck, too easy.

Would love to see a lot of players come back or even new ones. Should think of a campaign to get that going.

I see you lot seem to play a lot more on sundays. Hopefully, i can join in the fun.

I remember most of the clans, on in particular was .com/ clan who were always accused of hacking so they changed the tag to .hax/ which was funny. Remember a player "NoRegrets" and "tank" damn, 12 years and thats all i remember.

Anyone around from that era?
Reactions: 9

Re: Im a 15 year Vet

Post by Emirate »

Ello. Welcome back to the game then !

We kinda started some sort of ''campaign'' to get sof started again. Pretty much no one played sof in the year 2014 apart from maybe 10 players. Since november last year that amount grew to where we are now, hopefully more players will get back.

Some players of the early years are still around. Not really sure how many players here actually played for .com but I know hayo and proxima are 2 of them.

Anyway, play some games, usually a decent amount of people is online at sunday evenings.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Sup RedX, welcome back... i played you the other day, and i could see you had sof blood in your vaines!
You need to get your fps steady, and get unrusty and im pretty sure a clan hook you up with a nice tag so you can match some :lol: Wich Clans/tags you used back in the day?
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

TT is still looking for players
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

So are we.

Post by Pele »

Welcome back.

Post by REDX »

Yeah HAyo man damn, i remember speculation on his YEAARRRSSS ago in .com thinking wtf is this guy on.

Thanks for the welcome and wtf this is about my settings i dunno. Pazey hopefully is gonna DM me some advice on what i need to get sorted etc... someone needs to explain to me wtf the setting stuff is all about.

Yeah man, once Sof1 gets a hold of you, you realise all modern games REALLY are pathetic haha jokes

Post by REDX »

Ok disabled Vsync...see hat that does

Post by Hayo »

REDX wrote:Yeah HAyo man damn, i remember speculation on his YEAARRRSSS ago in .com thinking wtf is this guy on.

Thanks for the welcome and wtf this is about my settings i dunno. Pazey hopefully is gonna DM me some advice on what i need to get sorted etc... someone needs to explain to me wtf the setting stuff is all about.

Yeah man, once Sof1 gets a hold of you, you realise all modern games REALLY are pathetic haha jokes
Hi REDX welcome back. What is this speculation your talking about? :biggrin:
What other names did you use to play? Can't remember REDX or police.

Post by REDX »

Lol i meant spectating on you years ago.

I was an unknown mate, i lurked in the shadows. usually as Apone I was in a clan with a guy called sven from Holland forgot his gamin name though, He had a sister and her gaming name was Peppero. Think she ended up in a clan that wen thy the talk Uk i think.. not so sure.

Post by smokestaH »

REDX wrote:Lol i meant spectating on you years ago.

I was an unknown mate, i lurked in the shadows. usually as Apone I was in a clan with a guy called sven from Holland forgot his gamin name though, He had a sister and her gaming name was Peppero. Think she ended up in a clan that wen thy the talk Uk i think.. not so sure.
this cant be real
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Wasnt there some Ude Apone?
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

aye there was; name was Tom.

Post by REDX »

Yeah Ude Apone at one point, damn better memory than me.

smokestaH, what dude? don't tell me you're an old pal? :whacky:

Post by REDX »

Wait yeah Tom, he asked to used Apone as it wasnt my main. I remained in contact with him for a few years after tho. Good kid.

Post by Proxima »

REDX wrote:Lol i meant spectating on you years ago.

Wb Apone, think I remember you from ude. So you were lurking in the shadows? Sounds rather perverted. I've seen Hayo naked in .com. His balls are certainly fucking huge and would be fun to slap about.

Dodgy looking nipples tho.
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

REDX wrote:Yeah Ude Apone at one point, damn better memory than me.

smokestaH, what dude? don't tell me you're an old pal?  :whacky:
Who is this kid?
I call bullshit.

Post by REDX »

You can see who i am. Anyway, i did used to play when i was a kid and thats a fact. Only clan i remember was .com/.hax/ An admin for a public server called NoRegrets (with the skin the dude with the eyepatch. I went under the tag Apone12 and UDe Apone was a black dude called Tom from London who i knew for years after.
There it is, why be a wank shaft?

Post by smokestaH »

can someone lock this thread already? This guy is obviously trolling.

Post by voltage »

smokestaH wrote:can someone lock this thread already? This guy is obviously trolling.
Why is he trolling though, Smoke? Maybe I missed something.

Btw, hi Smoke :mrgreen: