Hi

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Re: Hi

Post by Fossil »

Emirate wrote:Atleast time is better spent actually playing than wandering the forums with different usernames isn't it?  :huh:
Oh yeah no doubt. Playing SoF for a few hours every day is indeed time better spent than visiting a forum once a day. Oh wait, u do both.

@ Huso, u make me sad. U got so mad that u decided to PM me on here and stalk my facebook with a cringe worthy message that looked like it was typed by a 14 year old mongoloid. Still playing SoF every day for a few hours? #THUGLIFE

Dont worry, ill create another account soon. Bothered much?

Post by Huso »

There are reasons that such things happen. You probably didnt wake up yet as i requested.
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Fossil wrote: Oh yeah no doubt. Playing SoF for a few hours every day is indeed time better spent than visiting a forum once a day. Oh wait, u do both.
Yup. Except i'm not the one whining about wasting time for it. A game of sof works very relaxing after a day of work/work/sports. And next to that I'm visiting this forum to actually keep this game and tournament alive and playable in a decent way so I and some others can still play this game. So nope, I don't consider it wasted time.

I appreciate the efforts you trying to judge and make others look stupid but i'm afraid you're lost in the mazes of your own virtual wannabe character. Get that shit straight dawg :)

Post by South »

So much hate, and what's worse - in my topic :dry:

Post by Huso »

Emirate wrote:
Fossil wrote: Oh yeah no doubt. Playing SoF for a few hours every day is indeed time better spent than visiting a forum once a day. Oh wait, u do both.
Yup. Except i'm not the one whining about wasting time for it. A game of sof works very relaxing after a day of work/work/sports. And next to that I'm visiting this forum to actually keep this game and tournament alive and playable in a decent way so I and some others can still play this game. So nope, I don't consider it wasted time.

I appreciate the efforts you trying to judge and make others look stupid but i'm afraid you're lost in the mazes of your own virtual wannabe character. Get that shit straight dawg  :)
Bitching on a forum is smoke his sport. Time to move your ass in real instead of being a-look-alike gangster on the internet. :mrgreen:
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Designed a new server name for SFL Servers.
It contains a little heritage from Jolt-TCL.

From

To

new, hot, fresh, stylish, pro, innovative, hypermodern :cool:
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

So server 1 becomes server 3 ? Very futuristic indeed :D

Post by Evil4N »

Starting a new line of SFL servers, 3, 4, 5

Post by South »

Evil4N wrote:Starting a new line of SFL servers, 3, 4, 5
Sounds gay to me :biggrin:
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Evil4N wrote:Designed a new server name for SFL Servers.

From

To

new, hot, fresh, stylish, pro, innovative, hypermodern  :cool:
Copycat?
Copy the oldskoolness, like always, and keep saying you hate oldskoolers....
What an 2face, really...

Post by Huso »

I smell someone who's proud of playing a game for 15 years straight(nothing wrong with it tho) :rockban: i would say: stop looking backwards, start looking forwards instead :)

Post by Fuckemup »

16,5 year, and straight yes..... everyweek,every month, fuck it : everyday, minimum 10 hours a day.

Post by Prorace »

From

To

Jolt servers were crazy, stable, good connection, nothing to do with the shit you bring now. But it costed like 100€ for two month, maybe more... Maybe jR can correct me on the price.
Huso wrote:I smell someone who's proud of playing a game for 15 years straight(nothing wrong with it tho) :rockban: i would say: stop looking backwards, start looking forwards instead :)
Let him be nostalgic, jR was a top 10 player in 2002 to 2006 - Now he's just an random average player.

Post by Evil4N »

Jolt servers sucked dude. I ping 8 nowadays.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

I thought the jolt servers were shit tbh. Had like 10-20 ping higher than anywhere else and sometimes bullet lag.
Always preferred those "uber1337.co.uk" servers.

Post by Prorace »

Evil4N wrote:Jolt servers sucked dude. I ping 8 nowadays.
Cause server's are hosted in pakistan. :mrgreen:

Post by Evil4N »

Your posts are becoming just as dumb as Jr's. Expected from a Frenchie.

Post by Fuckemup »

Prorace wrote:

From

To

Jolt servers were crazy, stable, good connection, nothing to do with the shit you bring now. But it costed like 100€ for two month, maybe more... Maybe jR can correct me on the price.
Huso wrote:I smell someone who's proud of playing a game for 15 years straight(nothing wrong with it tho) :rockban: i would say: stop looking backwards, start looking forwards instead :)
Let him be nostalgic, jR was a top 10 player in 2002 to 2006 - Now he's just an random average player.
Top 5 ***** get that straight frenchie!
And average or not, still school you any day... still waiting for our 1on1 you promised to play years ago lmfao. Oh yeah, your excuse was that your a teamplayer and asked me for 2on2 instead... that was like 2 years ago? And im still waiting, guess nobody wanted to play with a noobie like you.

Case closed i guess.

Post by Prorace »

Evil4N wrote:Your posts are becoming just as dumb as Jr's. Expected from a Frenchie.
I feel offended for my freedom expression's there again. You deserved to be killed :sigh: :rockban:

@jR, nice made-up story bro :troll: Excuses me if i haven't wasted my time on SOF and forums during all those years. btw im looking for a swedish translator, wanna make money ? may help you and your mcdonal's paycheck. (for real)

Post by South »

Thanks Junior boy, Evilpakian and prorace for spilling shit in my thread :clap: It's just like does anybody actually gives a single "fuck" about your crazy highschool dramas out there ? Go and make a thread in flame section or shut youselves in a room and give it a hard wank, maybe you'll all calm down :fp: