Hi

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 14

Re: Hi

Post by Evil4N »

South wrote:Thanks Junior boy, Evilpakian and prorace for spilling shit in my thread  :clap: It's just like does anybody actually gives a single "fuck" about your crazy highschool dramas out there ? Go and make a thread in flame section or shut youselves in a room and give it a hard wank, maybe you'll all calm down  :fp:

You dont want shit yet you flame everyone in your post. Your always been a shitplayer and always will be.
Uninstal sof and clean my house, hypocrite wannabe gangsta.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

If the racist remarks don't stop, people will find their permissions disappearing.
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
South wrote:Thanks Junior boy, Evilpakian and prorace for spilling shit in my thread  :clap: It's just like does anybody actually gives a single "fuck" about your crazy highschool dramas out there ? Go and make a thread in flame section or shut youselves in a room and give it a hard wank, maybe you'll all calm down  :fp:

You dont want shit yet you flame everyone in your post. Your always been a shitplayer and always will be.
go suck a halal certified cock fkin backwards jihadi allah snackbar son of a dog.
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Oh dear butcha :fp: :lol:
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Fuck them up south! :sar:
Reactions: 0

Post by South »

Evil4N wrote:

Do you even know what wannabe "gangsta" means ? By the way I couldn't care less about how you describe me. And I don't care even more about your moaning about anyone, because obviously you have the biggest problem here and I'm feeling deeply sorry for your pathetic acting. So much hate from this asian boys these days, and you wonder why everyone think islam is shit :blink:

Post by Emirate »

Evil4N wrote: So why don't you crawl back to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, hezbollah, or any other Shia leaders of which you people are obliged to follow.
Huso has found the light,, the path of peace, the road to salvation. He's in the Elite Force now.

*calm refreshing breeze passing by*
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Emirate wrote: Huso has found the light,, the path of peace, the road to salvation. He's in the Elite Force now.

*calm refreshing breeze passing by*
Light ? You mean hacks. Huso/Cornetto/his-uncle has found his hacks again.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Prorace wrote:
Evil4N wrote:Your posts are becoming just as dumb as Jr's. Expected from a Frenchie.
I feel offended for my freedom expression's there again. You deserved to be killed  :sigh:  :rockban:

@jR, nice made-up story bro  :troll: Excuses me if i haven't wasted my time on SOF and forums during all those years. btw im looking for a swedish translator, wanna make money ? may help you and your mcdonal's paycheck. (for real)

Roflmfao, here we go once again..... Mc Donalds paycheck shit you are funny as hell.
Lets see if i can dig up them old topics or was it on evilans old forum that he brought down..

Post by Filth »

After all these years same ol' shit :lol:

Post by Prorace »

My apologees dear south :( i will make peace with jR if you can bring your hot polish sister into the room.

jR excuses me for the bullshit all those years, i guess a gangbang will re-unit our friendship. :wub: :;):
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Filth wrote:After all these years same ol' shit  :lol:
Hello Filth.

Welcome back. You came exactly back at the right time.

Post by Filth »

MinatO wrote:
Hello Filth.

I didn't even know this forum still existed until I got an email about 2v2, people still play sof?

Post by Emirate »

Filth wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Hello Filth.

I didn't even know this forum still existed until I got an email about 2v2, people still play sof?
Some do. Others are just wandering the forums spamming topics with nonsense about politics and religion. :dntknw:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Emirate wrote:
Filth wrote:
MinatO wrote:
Hello Filth.

Some do. Others are just wandering the forums spamming topics with nonsense about politics and religion.  :dntknw:
or afk chatbox server. :acad: