Sup

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Sup

Post by skaven »

Hi all!

I was looking up SoF's release date the other night for some reason and ended up here. Hilarious stuff.
I played from 2000 to 2004, mainly in =CW= and -WM-, it's amazing to see some familiar names and screenshots here and there. I salute those who've stuck around for such a long time!

Looks like I have to give the game a try this weekend, just for shit and giggles.
Reactions: 2

Re: Sup

Post by Sauron »

Hi Welcome back :clap:
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

WM Skaven well that's a name I haven't seen in at least 10 years lol.
Welcome back. Unfortunately bit of bad time coming back since activity has declined towards upcoming summer. Most people in evening/weekends tho.

Post by Fossil »

Hi Skaven.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Skaven?
Doesn't ring any bells at all.... clearly a newskooler who just installed this game. :mrgreen:

Remember when we went back to 1,03 version?
And actually found some players and clans who were stuck in there while everyone else played 1,06 gold version. hehehehe, nice to see your still alive my old sof bro :)

Post by Prorace »

Welcome back dude ! =)

Post by skaven »

Fuckemup wrote:Remember when we went back to 1,03 version?
And actually found some players and clans who were stuck in there while everyone else played 1,06 gold version.
Yeah, good times! At first you tried to troll me by taking Spineharvester's name though. :inform: Weren't the TS@ guys stuck in there for a while?
Remember how color codes were 1.03's score screen? Doa's name was pretty messed up.

Post by Fuckemup »

yeah, that spineharvester was a kickass player in early days.
i also remember the colorbugs yeah, did you also notice the weapon damage Changes from 1,03 version? I mean the SMG,and machinegun owned the shotgun in 1,03 bigtime...
1,06 it became more like Shotgun Of Fortune. TS,DDM,<DoA> were the Clans stuck in that version if i remember correctly.

Post by skaven »

Fuckemup wrote:yeah, that spineharvester was a kickass player in early days.
Quite an asshole too, but that's ok - I was too for the most part. :unsure:
Fuckemup wrote:i also remember the colorbugs yeah, did you also notice the weapon damage Changes from 1,03 version? I mean the SMG,and machinegun owned the shotgun in 1,03 bigtime...
I mostly remember rockets owning everything on the servers, dm on ctf maps with limited ammo. :dry:
Fuckemup wrote:TS,DDM,<DoA> were the Clans stuck in that version if i remember correctly.
I was actually talking about Doa the eC*K player, he had a block for every character. eC*K was actually the first decent clan I joined, gotta love those cyan names. :lol:

Post by Fuckemup »

yes yes i know, DoA still around aswell =)
I remember you being in eC*K, cool and strong clan for many years.

I was talking about a clan that got stuck in 1,03.
They was called <DoA> don't ask me why i remember such things but some crazy way i do :lol:

Post by HippY »

Oh, hello there stranger! :)

Post by skaven »

HippY wrote:Oh, hello there stranger! :)
How are you, old git? :assassin:

Post by maker »

wb

Post by voltage »

Jumaliste!

So, did you try the game?

Post by skaven »

voltage wrote:Jumaliste!

So, did you try the game?
Jumala ei auta!

I played for a few hours the other week, it was unreal to be recognized and accused of hacking over 10 years ago. :lol: It was mostly 1/2v2's and I got my ass handed to me pretty badly. It's pretty much how I remembered it, with the spamming and constantly changing $ï££Ý names and all that jazz.
I might try again this week(end)!