Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
24 Jun 2019, 12:31

View unanswered postsView active topics

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Let try this again 
Canada

Hey all,

I used to go by a few names back in the day.. 2000-2005ish.
Booger and NineMM. Played a bit with the RS (Raping Stars) and UD (UnDead) clans.
Only really played CTF in the old school original maps, but always had fun in a few custom made ones. I loved the DI clan's deathmatch sniping maps too. Played a few tournaments and many clan matches over the years.

I've just discovered this site from browsing a few youtube videos recently. I have the original CD lol but I will try downloading and updating everything again with this community version.

Good memories with this game and happy I found the forum!

12 Aug 2015, 03:17
Netherlands

Hello and welcome back

12 Aug 2015, 09:15
Netherlands

Boog3r wrote:
Hey all,

Booger and NineMM. Played a bit with the RS (Raping Stars) and UD (UnDead) clans.
Only really played CTF in the old school original maps, but always had fun in a few custom made ones. I loved the DI clan's deathmatch sniping maps too. Played a few tournaments and many clan matches over the years.

I've just discovered this site from browsing a few youtube videos recently. I have the original CD lol but I will try downloading and updating everything again with this community version.

Hi Wb, What version is the CD? before gold would be awesome.

Anyway there might be a thing or two to clear up?

dmd wrote:
Didn't something similar happened to Booger? Except for Booger being a nice guy.

Spoiler:

12 Aug 2015, 10:35
Netherlands

HayO89
@Booger: Welcome back! I'm [TT]HayO

@Sauron: Why would u want the original CD? I have the SoF1 Platinum Edition laying around somewhere. This one:

12 Aug 2015, 12:21
Canada

Topic author
The CD I have is actually the platinum version, not sure where my release day CD went. But it's just like the image you posted.

Hmm I do recall there was another guy named Booger. He came along a couple years after me. He gained huge popularity through running "Booger's Server" or something similarly named. Anyways he had his own server running for a while and we got along the second I joined his room to chat. Sorry to hear things ended badly for him..

12 Aug 2015, 12:38
Canada

welcome back to the family :)

12 Aug 2015, 21:24
United States of America

Sauron wrote:
Boog3r wrote:
Hey all,

Hi Wb, What version is the CD? before gold would be awesome.

Anyway there might be a thing or two to clear up?

dmd wrote:
Didn't something similar happened to Booger? Except for Booger being a nice guy.

Spoiler:

yeah i remember the booger" that passed away, he played bf2 with us and then we heard the news, our clan was really close with him. been awhile

12 Jun 2017, 17:45
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 
Topic Views: 708