NOTTMOTO Here !

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Re: NOTTMOTO Here !

Post by Jarek »

nottmoto wrote:Sure Gotcha2016, what should I do to it ?
for me ladders, so i can take armours to :)
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

both sides
2015-12-16_172946_425.png
2015-12-16_172940_760.png
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

Perhaps an extra layer of the roof that can easily be accessed as an alternative way to enter/escape the enemy base or make the roof accessible to simply control the midfield of the map. Also the style/textures. I feel like too many maps have this dust/irq style when it comes to buildings, boxes and floors. Perhaps make the map look like the inside of the boat used in ctfharbour or the bar in bronx.

Post by Sauron »

https://youtu.be/ovASq1-TfF0?t=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Link died, Sing yourself the Spiderpig song form The Simpsons movie.
Last edited by Sauron on 27 Nov 2017, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

Post by nottmoto »

Sauron wrote:both sides
Well Sauron I can make those changes that you have in the pics but you do know those changes will make the map even faster and should make the scores even higher.
MinatO wrote:
Perhaps an extra layer of the roof that can easily be accessed as an alternative way to enter/escape the enemy base or make the roof accessible to simply control the midfield of the map. Also the style/textures. I feel like too many maps have this dust/irq style when it comes to buildings, boxes and floors. Perhaps make the map look like the inside of the boat used in ctfharbour or the bar in bronx.
As for what you want to add MinatO it will do the same thing make the map faster and higher scoring.
Now about those textures and style, yeah I know the dust/irq style have been overused for a long time but as for Gotcha I'm keeping those textures because it's a tribute to the original map.

I will try to keep away from the dust/irq style of textures, as a matter of fact I have three maps almost done one has all quake textures the next one is Pac-Man CTF where I took the top part of the Pac-Man board mirrored it so we can do it as CTF and the last one is a remake of my hard-core bunker map perfect for 2 on 2 or 1 on 1 CTF action.
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

nottmoto wrote:
Sauron wrote:both sides
Well Sauron I can make those changes that you have in the pics but you do know those changes will make the map even faster and should make the scores even higher.
MinatO wrote:
As for what you want to add MinatO it will do the same thing make the map faster and higher scoring.
Now about those textures and style, yeah I know the dust/irq style have been overused for a long time but as for Gotcha I'm keeping those textures because it's a tribute to the original map.

I will try to keep away from the dust/irq style of textures, as a matter of fact I have three maps almost done one has all quake textures the next one is Pac-Man CTF where I took the top part of the Pac-Man board mirrored it so we can do it as CTF and the last one is a remake of my hard-core bunker map perfect for 2 on 2 or 1 on 1 CTF action.
Sounds great, looking forward to it!

Post by Sauron »

I was talking about blocking the way where the arrows lead to.

Post by bomber »

Post by nottmoto »

I'am aways last in SOF :mrgreen:
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Nice guys finish last, right?

Post by TheWarRbac »

nottmoto wrote:I'am aways last in SOF  :mrgreen:
not always ya camper lol

Post by DreamEater »

bomber wrote:Image
I'm on the print! (sorry to revive an old post :fp: )
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

nottmoto wrote: 14 Dec 2015, 10:22

NowEvil4N Let's scan your legacy in SOF, shall we ?
results:

Evil4N was and still is a clan hopping, drama causing, bitching complaining forum troll that hates everyone old or new in SOF!
And he also had the same idea that 10 other players had that I know of to make it easier to play soldier of fortune again.
Heh... are all Americans like Ryan/Needle ? I could make a long rant, but honestly you useless mapmakers infesting the sof mappool are already drawing so much attention here since the clanplayers are gone. Enjoy your .pak file era of sof1.org. /banter :wink: