Well i'll be damned.....

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 6

Re: Well i'll be damned.....

Post by Fuckemup »

I don't remember that 1on1 on nycdm mate. ( or maybe i don't want to remember ehhhhh, hahaha )
But i remember playing some DM games yes i beleive both you and me was in that MiB dm clan together yeah, with muscles,Proxima,Speedtouch,iQ SiRe plus others.

But my best memories i have from the ApE is the epic 2on2s with alot of flames between me and Baros he was a cocky fuck back in the days and so were I. You told us both to STFU & PLAY hahahaha
What did you call yourself again bro? Something Like TeaM-MaRoC-ApE/BrS or TeaM-AraB-ApE/BrS no dissrespect or anything mate, but thats as far as i can remember hehehehe - good old days, install the game ApE me and Butcha need members :)

Also about CrazyHorse - yes he is indeed one of the best players who ever played this game even tho his high pings he smacks alot of euros in DM and CTF old creator of C*K and eC*K aka Fragman :)
Reactions: 0

Post by Pauper »

DM, best times. Ape was my Hero when I joined GLD :unsure:

Talking about MiB. Found a screen;
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

ApE wrote:
dmd wrote:Sup Ape, Napalm (Dumond) here. We used to play a lot of games in the Chaos fight club server and GLD*NL server. You, Tubie, P R E D A T O R and I playing for that first place on those nycdm maps. Those were very close, tight and competitive games. In the time autotaunt was still legal. Great times.

Later when GLD*NL died we had a MSN conversation with all the ex members of GLD*NL, CFC, EFZ DM and some others to set up a new a clan. Cof and Thom came up with the name I C Dead People. I was only in it for maybe 1 week before being kicked for some racist remarks about Baros lol.  

dmd wrote:Ye that was a fun time indeed.

Played also a lot with the {CFC} clan (I was a member for quite some time). You, Hornet, Miggy, Rapture (Speedtouch), Hayo, Chaos.
GLD*NL - Spy, Lord, Priscilla, Thom, Ape, Spin, Cof, Vos, Bull, Kip, Dante.
-DARK- - Pyxis, Audio (very nice guy), Jaffa, Fanty, Puma, Tubie (annoying player with autotaunt on).
RYHO - Ronstar, Unreal.
KK - Badnews, Laracroft, Angel, Predator, Bondage.
EFZ DM - Hazzez, Ryu, Ken.

And of-course my own clan Gc# with Sleepwalker and the brothers Shadow (Gavin / later ICDP-Sh4dow) and Cure (Later UdE>Cure). Some other clanless DMers Cem, HelRaiser, Xpert, Ghost, Suspect/Ashante, Crazyhorse were also pretty active in the Chaos, GLD and Jolt DM servers.

Later your brother Mars also started playing and your friend Dalibor (Dali the hacker). Remember Dali asking me to train him.
A post I recently made in Shady's return of deathmatch server thread. (http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) I think you remember most of those names.

@Butcha, those games were played somewhere in 2006.
Lol! Yep ofcourse i remember you mr. Napalm  :lol: You were talented in dm. Holy crap those names! Tubie, what a guy indeeed. He was good at a couple of things and one of those things were to annoy the crap out of me at the very beginning (yes he had his auto taunt on).

Tbh Crazyhorse and Predator are the guys which i spend lots of times training with them in DM like in nycdm3 (my fav. map). Both where exeptional in their own ways.

GLD clan was fun, it was my first clan. Believe it or not, Thom was he guy who introduced me to the world of SoF. I remember Spy*gld (the leader) played the game with 1 hand due a handicap (funfact). BTW its fun to mention we also had a DM clan called Men in Black (MiB) with some skilled players.

Shadow and Cure were kinda my mates, they both joined IX back in the days (yes, the first IX with our team).

And to make i clear: The first ICDP was with gld players playing CTF.

Lol! Dalibor, wow kinda forgot about him. Well didnt know he hacked but its sad he got his ass kicked even with hax, like Gallo, showed every corner of jpn to him too ;-)

I actually met Spy in real life you know. He also lives in Beuningen like 200 meters away from me. We drank Sinas and played SoF while he showed his game collection. It was somewhat awkward beause me and mars where like 15 - 13 and he was 35+.. living alone and taking some young kids into his home lmao. But he was very kind. He indeed had something with his left arm and I think he played a lot with movement on the side mouse buttons because his arm would get hurt quickly or something. Explains why he was awfull at the game but he had a nice dm server :)

and that deathmatch dude I mentioned somewhere earlier.. the name alliance is somehow stuck in my head. Know a frenchy called alliance who used the black man skin who dresses up as a cop?
dmd
Netherlands
Reactions: 1

Post by dmd »

Picard wrote:
ApE wrote:
dmd wrote:Sup Ape, Napalm (Dumond) here. We used to play a lot of games in the Chaos fight club server and GLD*NL server. You, Tubie, P R E D A T O R and I playing for that first place on those nycdm maps. Those were very close, tight and competitive games. In the time autotaunt was still legal. Great times.

Later when GLD*NL died we had a MSN conversation with all the ex members of GLD*NL, CFC, EFZ DM and some others to set up a new a clan. Cof and Thom came up with the name I C Dead People. I was only in it for maybe 1 week before being kicked for some racist remarks about Baros lol.  

dmd wrote:Ye that was a fun time indeed.

Played also a lot with the {CFC} clan (I was a member for quite some time). You, Hornet, Miggy, Rapture (Speedtouch), Hayo, Chaos.
GLD*NL - Spy, Lord, Priscilla, Thom, Ape, Spin, Cof, Vos, Bull, Kip, Dante.
-DARK- - Pyxis, Audio (very nice guy), Jaffa, Fanty, Puma, Tubie (annoying player with autotaunt on).
RYHO - Ronstar, Unreal.
KK - Badnews, Laracroft, Angel, Predator, Bondage.
EFZ DM - Hazzez, Ryu, Ken.

And of-course my own clan Gc# with Sleepwalker and the brothers Shadow (Gavin / later ICDP-Sh4dow) and Cure (Later UdE>Cure). Some other clanless DMers Cem, HelRaiser, Xpert, Ghost, Suspect/Ashante, Crazyhorse were also pretty active in the Chaos, GLD and Jolt DM servers.

Later your brother Mars also started playing and your friend Dalibor (Dali the hacker). Remember Dali asking me to train him.
A post I recently made in Shady's return of deathmatch server thread. (http://www.sof1.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) I think you remember most of those names.

@Butcha, those games were played somewhere in 2006.
Lol! Yep ofcourse i remember you mr. Napalm  :lol: You were talented in dm. Holy crap those names! Tubie, what a guy indeeed. He was good at a couple of things and one of those things were to annoy the crap out of me at the very beginning (yes he had his auto taunt on).

Tbh Crazyhorse and Predator are the guys which i spend lots of times training with them in DM like in nycdm3 (my fav. map). Both where exeptional in their own ways.

GLD clan was fun, it was my first clan. Believe it or not, Thom was he guy who introduced me to the world of SoF. I remember Spy*gld (the leader) played the game with 1 hand due a handicap (funfact). BTW its fun to mention we also had a DM clan called Men in Black (MiB) with some skilled players.

Shadow and Cure were kinda my mates, they both joined IX back in the days (yes, the first IX with our team).

And to make i clear: The first ICDP was with gld players playing CTF.

Lol! Dalibor, wow kinda forgot about him. Well didnt know he hacked but its sad he got his ass kicked even with hax, like Gallo, showed every corner of jpn to him too ;-)

I actually met Spy in real life you know. He also lives in Beuningen like 200 meters away from me. We drank Sinas and played SoF while he showed his game collection. It was somewhat awkward beause me and mars where like 15 - 13 and he was 35+.. living alone and taking some young kids into his home lmao. But he was very kind. He indeed had something with his left arm and I think he played a lot with movement on the side mouse buttons because his arm would get hurt quickly or something. Explains why he was awfull at the game but he had a nice dm server :)

and that deathmatch dude I mentioned somewhere earlier.. the name alliance is somehow stuck in my head. Know a frenchy called alliance who used the black man skin who dresses up as a cop?
The only Alliance guy I know was French and he used skin mohawk. His skills were terrible tho.

Post by Hayo »

Hi Ape. Saw some posts about CFC and GLD, see attachment for some nostalgia. :tongue:
Attachments
5thCTF14thDM.bmp
5thCTF14thDM.bmp (4.99 MiB) Viewed 1690 times
4thCTF.bmp
4thCTF.bmp (4.99 MiB) Viewed 1690 times
teamfoto8(1).jpg
cfc100-95gld.jpg
cfc100-85gld.jpg

Post by Fossil »

DM in SoF was so shit if you wanted to play DM you would play Quake. SoF is all about the shotgun anyway whats the point when there is 1/2 shotgun points on the map.

Also the best DM player was [XX]KikiMusampa who played with a 300 ping skullfucking all euros you guys prob dont know him he played in 2000 Before Christ.
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

DM is haraam
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

OH SHIT SON KAZAA LOGO!
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

dmd wrote:The only Alliance guy I know was French and he used skin mohawk. His skills were terrible tho.
I believe that was a Belgian guy, who only spoke French. Played with CA and also KOD (as Pister) for a while aswell, although his brother (they often played together 10 years ago) was once caught as a hacker, i believe.

Post by Prorace »

Nijogeth wrote:
dmd wrote:The only Alliance guy I know was French and he used skin mohawk. His skills were terrible tho.
I believe that was a Belgian guy, who only spoke French. Played with CA and also KOD (as Pister) for a while aswell, although his brother (they often played together 10 years ago) was once caught as a hacker, i believe.
He was belgian and playing with his son. His neighbour was [MD]Diran, belgian guys, caught for wallhack just like Alliance's son.

Post by maker »

Fossil wrote:DM in SoF was so shit if you wanted to play DM you would play Quake. SoF is all about the shotgun anyway whats the point when there is 1/2 shotgun points on the map.
Ppl were allowing other to pick up shotty first.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

Geusje on top... :)

Post by Fossil »

maker wrote:
Fossil wrote:DM in SoF was so shit if you wanted to play DM you would play Quake. SoF is all about the shotgun anyway whats the point when there is 1/2 shotgun points on the map.
Ppl were allowing other to pick up shotty first.
But what is the fun in that exactly? In a game where one weapon is so much stronger than the others.

Post by maker »

Fossil wrote: But what is the fun in that exactly? In a game where one weapon is so much stronger than the others.
and why you play this game for 15 years when 1 weapon is overpowered?

Post by Fossil »

maker wrote:
Fossil wrote: But what is the fun in that exactly? In a game where one weapon is so much stronger than the others.
and why you play this game for 15 years when 1 weapon is overpowered?
In CTF the one gun being overpowered doesnt matter. I am talking about DM, wasnt that clear?

Post by butcha »

gotto go with smoke on this one.. dm sucks. @Maker.. why do u think ppl made up that shotty rule, bcs the game as it turned out too b wasnt DM optimal so ppl had to make up their own rules lol

Post by Fossil »

butcha wrote:gotto go with smoke on this one.. dm sucks. @Maker.. why do u think ppl made up that shotty rule, bcs the game as it turned out too b wasnt DM optimal so ppl had to make up their own rules lol
Exactly. [HK] even had server(s) with no shotgun allowed. JR remembers the days when SMGs were stronger than they are now.

Post by maker »

Still best players were the one from DM.

Post by Fossil »

maker wrote:Still best players were the one from DM.
Who? Noone played DM, it had no competition its like being the best ice skater in Somalia, congratulations.

Hydra got P R E D A T O R the DM player in BAD^ to play CTF, he was pretty bad. And i dont mean this in the "haha im oldskool everyone sucks way" he wasnt even half decent.

Post by butcha »

Fossil wrote:
maker wrote:Still best players were the one from DM.
Who? Noone played DM, it had no competition its like being the best ice skater in Somalia, congratulations.

Hydra got P R E D A T O R the DM player in BAD^ to play CTF, he was pretty bad. And i dont mean this in the "haha im oldskool everyone sucks way" he wasnt even half decent.
he made it in KK :troll: