Well i'll be damned.....

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 14

Re: Well i'll be damned.....

Post by Evil4N »

Keifer wrote:OH SHIT SON KAZAA LOGO!
I remember Kazaa lol. My poor computer, so many virusses. I had to reinstall my windows every week lol
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Fossil wrote:
butcha wrote:gotto go with smoke on this one.. dm sucks. @Maker.. why do u think ppl made up that shotty rule, bcs the game as it turned out too b wasnt DM optimal so ppl had to make up their own rules lol
Exactly. [HK] even had server(s) with no shotgun allowed. JR remembers the days when SMGs were stronger than they are now.
Phosing was also not allowed. I only phosed 2 times, HK banned me for like 2 years.
Reactions: 6

Post by Fuckemup »

you new skoolers should of started in demo or even 1,03 version :)
were shotgun was weaker then machinegun,smg ;)

Said it before and im saying it again newBBskoolers, SOF 1,07 PLATINUM were you all started became Shotgun Of Fortune :)
Reactions: 2

Post by Picard »

Hmm maybe it was Assante? #4 on this list. and look I'm there as well :tongue: I still remember reaching #1 but the site wasn't clanplay I think :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: it had something with esports in it.. at least im pretty sure there was something before these rankings OR AM I GOING COMPLETELY INSANE HERE? :confused:

Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:
Fossil wrote:
butcha wrote:gotto go with smoke on this one.. dm sucks. @Maker.. why do u think ppl made up that shotty rule, bcs the game as it turned out too b wasnt DM optimal so ppl had to make up their own rules lol
Exactly. [HK] even had server(s) with no shotgun allowed. JR remembers the days when SMGs were stronger than they are now.
Phosing was also not allowed. I only phosed 2 times, HK banned me for like 2 years.
So that explains why u have such a hard time for s0f authority... its ok, uncle B is here to give u a super love hug +10.
ApE
Reactions: 0

Post by ApE »

Lol, lets get some things straight. I started off playing DM and there were 2 legends who trained me back then. P R E D A T O R and Crazyhorse. These 2 guys trained me in DM. I started in .gld clan with Thom, CoF, Revalator, Priscilla, Spy and Monster. When .gld died, Thom and CoF started ICDP, i was clanless at the moment and i prefered it that way for a long time back then. Then i joined ICDP, that was a crazy time tbh. When ICDP died, me and Thom made the clan IX, remember that? I left IX and Hydra became the leader. Then i made the clan Effekt.. But i got tired fast of running a clan because it was nothing more then headache.

The thing i remember the most are the legendary 2 on 2's with Thom and with Baros (dynamic duo's)

Oh and i remember the (on the edge of your seat) TCL matches...

Fuck i miss those times, gaming changed alot since then. You can find me in apex legend atm (pun intended?)

ApE
Reactions: 0

Post by Ironic »

Howdy Ape! Remember playing vs c2o. Best clan together with ]G[enocide. Line-ups were somthing like me, ToKer/DoA, Jr, Payday, Nukem or Bleeder. Those were tight games. Are there any screenshots of those games?