23 Jan 2022, 02:42

View unanswered postsView active topics

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Well i'll be damned..... 
Iraq

Last post of the previous page :
Fossil wrote:
maker wrote:
Still best players were the one from DM.

Who? Noone played DM, it had no competition its like being the best ice skater in Somalia, congratulations.

Hydra got P R E D A T O R the DM player in BAD^ to play CTF, he was pretty bad. And i dont mean this in the "haha im oldskool everyone sucks way" he wasnt even half decent.

he made it in KK  :troll:

18 Nov 2015, 17:21
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Keifer wrote:
OH SHIT SON KAZAA LOGO!

I remember Kazaa lol. My poor computer, so many virusses. I had to reinstall my windows every week lol

18 Nov 2015, 17:42
Netherlands

Evilan
evilan
Fossil wrote:
butcha wrote:
gotto go with smoke on this one.. dm sucks. @Maker.. why do u think ppl made up that shotty rule, bcs the game as it turned out too b wasnt DM optimal so ppl had to make up their own rules lol

Exactly. [HK] even had server(s) with no shotgun allowed. JR remembers the days when SMGs were stronger than they are now.

Phosing was also not allowed. I only phosed 2 times, HK banned me for like 2 years.

18 Nov 2015, 17:43
Tuvalu

you new skoolers should of started in demo or even 1,03 version :)
were shotgun was weaker then machinegun,smg ;)

Said it before and im saying it again newBBskoolers, SOF 1,07 PLATINUM were you all started became Shotgun Of Fortune  :)

18 Nov 2015, 18:51
Netherlands

deurbel
Hmm maybe it was Assante? #4 on this list. and look I'm there as well  :tongue:  I still remember reaching #1 but the site wasn't clanplay I think  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused: it had something with esports in it.. at least im pretty sure there was something before these rankings OR AM I GOING COMPLETELY INSANE HERE?  :confused:

18 Nov 2015, 18:55
Iraq

Evil4N wrote:
Fossil wrote:
butcha wrote:
gotto go with smoke on this one.. dm sucks. @Maker.. why do u think ppl made up that shotty rule, bcs the game as it turned out too b wasnt DM optimal so ppl had to make up their own rules lol

Exactly. [HK] even had server(s) with no shotgun allowed. JR remembers the days when SMGs were stronger than they are now.

Phosing was also not allowed. I only phosed 2 times, HK banned me for like 2 years.

So that explains why u have such a hard time for s0f authority... its ok, uncle B is here to give u a super love hug +10.

18 Nov 2015, 19:21
Netherlands

Topic author
Lol, lets get some things straight. I started off playing DM and there were 2 legends who trained me back then. P R E D A T O R and Crazyhorse. These 2 guys trained me in DM. I started in .gld clan with Thom, CoF, Revalator, Priscilla, Spy and Monster. When .gld died, Thom and CoF started ICDP, i was clanless at the moment and i prefered it that way for a long time back then. Then i joined ICDP, that was a crazy time tbh. When ICDP died, me and Thom made the clan IX, remember that? I left IX and Hydra became the leader. Then i made the clan Effekt.. But i got tired fast of running a clan because it was nothing more then headache.

The thing i remember the most are the legendary 2 on 2's with Thom and with Baros (dynamic duo's)

Oh and i remember the (on the edge of your seat) TCL matches...

Fuck i miss those times, gaming changed alot since then. You can find me in apex legend atm (pun intended?)

ApE

25 Nov 2021, 14:53
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Topic Views: 3404