Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
15 Nov 2018, 17:25


View unanswered postsView active topics



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
2000, i was there... 
Author Message
Belgium

User avatar

Joined:
Tue Jan 19th, 2016
Location: Belgium
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
and 16 years later i'm going to enjoy this game again thanks to SOF loyal community.

I'm not surprised that this game has a such community which keep this game alive because in those early days i knew this game potential was huge and has something very unique.

Actually i stop playing game a long time ago and my last consoles are N64 and the Dreamcast. For some reason i lost the video game interest and especially modern ones. Strangely i like play older games that i played as kid and so i though to make some search about SOF again and which brought me here.

I install the game but didn't play yet, i will redo the solo game again to bring some sweet memories again and later i"ll do some multi for sure but first i'll focus on solo to let the clean the rust a bit :)

About multi, back in 2000 i was very active on multi, far as i can remember my most used nickname was " Wings East ". At some point i remember gettin sometimes kicked because they accuse me of cheating due to nice kill ratio :D But i promise you that in my multiplayer gamer experience i never cheat once, so i was feeling bad to get those ban i remember :(

So that all guys, thanks for reading and hope to see you on some games soon :)

Cheers and thanks to everyone who keep this game alive ;)


19 Jan 2016, 15:49
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Wed Nov 23rd, 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4064

Evilan
evilan
Reply with quote
Secuor wrote:
I'm not surprised that this game has a such community which keep this game alive because in those early days i knew this game potential was huge and has something very unique.


I am amused.  I accept your gesture of glorification towards me.


19 Jan 2016, 23:45
Profile
Tuvalu

User avatar

Joined:
Sat Dec 10th, 2011
Posts: 2247
Reply with quote
Welcome back.
Dont get lost in the server list and all its servers and players tho man.


20 Jan 2016, 18:05
Profile
Belgium

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Tue Jan 19th, 2016
Location: Belgium
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
Fuckemup wrote:
Welcome back.
Dont get lost in the server list and all its servers and players tho man.


Nobody is playing multi anymore ? is that what you mean ? Btw everytime i check the server they're always empty.


20 Jan 2016, 18:23
Profile
Belgium

User avatar

Joined:
Tue Nov 22nd, 2011
Posts: 1892

minato1337
Reply with quote
Secuor wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Welcome back.
Dont get lost in the server list and all its servers and players tho man.


Nobody is playing multi anymore ? is that what you mean ? Btw everytime i check the server they're always empty.
Most of the activity (it's not much) is in the evening and even more so on Sunday evenings.


20 Jan 2016, 18:34
Profile
Belgium

User avatar

Topic author
Joined:
Tue Jan 19th, 2016
Location: Belgium
Posts: 3
Reply with quote
MinatO wrote:
Secuor wrote:
Fuckemup wrote:
Welcome back.
Dont get lost in the server list and all its servers and players tho man.


Nobody is playing multi anymore ? is that what you mean ? Btw everytime i check the server they're always empty.
Most of the activity (it's not much) is in the evening and even more so on Sunday evenings.


Which servers usually ?


20 Jan 2016, 18:44
Profile
Netherlands

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Posts: 2078
Reply with quote
Wait...what? Multiple servers?

:huh:


21 Jan 2016, 12:43
Profile
France

User avatar

Joined:
Thu Nov 24th, 2011
Location: France
Posts: 574

soPr0Styl3
Reply with quote
:dry:  :dry: .. Isn't it Uncle Cornetto ?


21 Jan 2016, 17:42
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 
Topic Views: 579


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Top
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
www.sof1.org