Soooo i guess i am back ? (Nissan)

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

Soooo i guess i am back ? (Nissan)

Post by nissan »

Hello,

Some people know me but some don't ( i was a pub player ), i was the guy that was indeed like 8-10 years old when i played, i am 15 now and since i quit ( like 2011-12 ? ) there has been something i am missing in my life. And ofcourse... It is SoF1, after playing CSGO for 1302 hours (And achieving Global PRE-VAC so it's actually good haha) i must return to SoF1. Not one shooter game has given me the satisfaction that SoF1 gave me so im gonna try to get back but not competetively ( I don't even think i can make the competetive level lol ) So yeah... That's that.

For people who still don't know me for some reason: I had the iceman skin (or how you call him) and i was the guy that "Joined" The EF Clan but got trolled hard by Keifer haha, Evil4n told me the day after the event so yeah...

So i will come back and i will see from there what i'll do, i am not expecting anything but who knows, SoF is still my all-time favorite game i have to come back haha.

Re: Soooo i guess i am back ? (Nissan)

Post by Huso »

hi welcome back, i remember u

Post by nissan »

Huso wrote:hi welcome back, i remember u
Hahaha yeah dude, we were in the same clan: STC clan it was called haha (Sof Training Camp) you were verry good in SoF i remember haha there was a youtube video of you made by your best friend he was Dutch too
Reactions: 3

Post by TotalitioN »

Finally a Guy i can beat :troll:

Post by nissan »

TotalitioN wrote:Finally a Guy i can beat  :troll:
Woah r00dd
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

Nissan, what is your ping in Dutch servers ?
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

Wb, definitely remember you because of always persistence use of skin iceman :p

Post by nissan »

Evil4N wrote:Nissan, what is your ping in Dutch servers ?
Ikben Nederlands haha, i changed my nationality to avoid confusion haha i am a Turk born in Netherlands
Reactions: 14

Post by Evil4N »

nissan wrote:
Ikben Nederlands haha, i changed my nationality to avoid confusion haha i am a Turk born in Netherlands
Aha okee. Ja ik dacht al dat je een Nederlander was. Was ook een tijd geleden :)

Post by nissan »

Sauron wrote:Wb, definitely remember you because of always persistence use of skin iceman :p
Hahahaha yeaahhh i was the only one using the iceman skin haha, i have a question tho, i have mouse acceleration on even tho i set it at 0 from commands or some shit. Can someone help me with that i would appreciate it because yesterday i played with the name Sjonnie and got hooked but damn the mouse accelreration pissed me off + auto weapon switch
Reactions: 1

Post by Ademk »

Hosgeldin yegenim

Post by Sauron »

nissan wrote:
Sauron wrote:Wb, definitely remember you because of always persistence use of skin iceman :p
Hahahaha yeaahhh i was the only one using the iceman skin haha, i have a question tho, i have mouse acceleration on even tho i set it at 0 from commands or some shit. Can someone help me with that i would appreciate it because yesterday i played with the name Sjonnie and got hooked but damn the mouse accelreration pissed me off + auto weapon switch
"zero bestweap" in console. / F10 "Weapon switching: None"
Mouse setting and other stuff in this file.
Autoexec_Miscellaneous.cfg
http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.nl/2010 ... n-fix.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://youtu.be/brTi1-LvaeA?t=43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Reactions: 1

Post by MinatO »

LMAO I always wondered what happened to this kid.
Me and Keifer used to troll him so hard.

Nissan always used to be looking for clans so one time I entered the server with TT HayO tag and told him he could join TT. Keifer was using a TT tag as well to make it look convincing.
We then did a tryout 1on1 10 caps where I binded heretic so that I would easily win 10-0 with not even 1 kill for Nissan. Amazed by my "skills" he wanted to join as trial to prove himself so I made an exception, just for him. I gave him Hayo's old email address which he added on MSN and started spamming him. Several times TT would be in a match and then Nissan would hop in, and get kicked/banned for not spectating afterwards lol.

A while later, I asked if he could play TCL so he asked what time and I said "08:00 IN THE MORNING. SHARP. BE ON TIME". When I checked the server list in the morning, he was actually waiting. :troll:

Post by nissan »

Sauron wrote:
nissan wrote:
"zero bestweap" in console.  / F10 "Weapon switching: None"
Mouse setting and other stuff in this file.
Autoexec_Miscellaneous.cfg
http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.nl/2010 ... n-fix.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://youtu.be/brTi1-LvaeA?t=43" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Haha alright thanks dude

Post by nissan »

Ademk wrote:Hosgeldin yegenim
Haha hosbulduk

Post by nissan »

Evil4N wrote:
nissan wrote:
Aha okee. Ja ik dacht al dat je een Nederlander was. Was ook een tijd geleden :)
Haha precies :D

Post by nissan »

MinatO wrote:LMAO I always wondered what happened to this kid.
Me and Keifer used to troll him so hard.

Nissan always used to be looking for clans so one time I entered the server with TT HayO tag and told him he could join TT. Keifer was using a TT tag as well to make it look convincing.
We then did a tryout 1on1 10 caps where I binded heretic so that I would easily win 10-0 with not even 1 kill for Nissan. Amazed by my "skills" he wanted to join as trial to prove himself so I made an exception, just for him. I gave him Hayo's old email address which he added on MSN and started spamming him. Several times TT would be in a match and then Nissan would hop in, and get kicked/banned for not spectating afterwards lol.

A while later, I asked if he could play TCL so he asked what time and I said "08:00 IN THE MORNING. SHARP. BE ON TIME". When I checked the server list in the morning, he was actually waiting.  :troll:
Haha thanks for the story dude amazing to hear how dedicated i was even tho it was fake haha :D and i ofcourse remember you and keifer,

and man you were my idol with HollandSnow( The guy who always played the jump servers who later joined C# or how it is called ) idk why its probably because you have a cool name and HollandSnow was a GOD in jump maps :D

EDIT: Nahhh dude you HollandSnow and ofcourse Hitman hahahhaha the guy with 250 ping or something, he was from Indonesia if i recall correctly omg hahah how can i forget the guy, he had 250 ping but was really good for me back then :DD but i almost never saw him so yeahh became a bit of a legend
Last edited by nissan on 01 Feb 2016, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Sauron »

How did this 8-10 Year Turkish boy form the Netherlands get a copy of SoF?
From a brother/ex-player perhaps?

Post by nissan »

Sauron wrote:How did this 8-10 Year Turkish boy form the Netherlands get a copy of SoF?
From a brother/ex-player perhaps?
When my brother had a shit PC ( im talking about 1999 dude my brother was one of the first players that played it i think, like on the first week of that shit, i wasn't even born at that point lmao ) a mechanic appeared and fixed his PC, and told him "Hey dude you want a cool game ? it is a bit bloody but it is really cool" and he gave it to him idk why he gave a brand new game to my brother but he was lucky i guess, and no no1 remembers him he was just a regular pub player his name was SerX45015 or something says my brother. So when i was like 5-6 my brother was like dude play this game it's cool idk wtf my brother was thinking but alright i found it boring in the beginning but when i was 8 i got hooked to it haha till my 11-13th, so yeahhh, it's a long story yeah but i love talking about my SoF days, without a doubt my best game ever

Post by maker »

hello nissan