R&B SKUNK IS BACK

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

R&B SKUNK IS BACK

Post by SKUNK »

Yo, wassup soffers

Been playing warcraft for a long long time, got Overwatch, started playing that and was suprised to find a lot of similarities to SOF
So found sof platinum installed it, didnt work, found the rename fix, got it working but no servers so now in the process of getting the community version and tring the fixes for the new master servers

Shout to my old clan Red&Black Attack , Nottmotto, saw you in a post or two, where are the other R&B guys, Greatfull, Speed, Nosferatu, Bea

Shout to RDAM Clan too

My plan is to get a dedicated server up and running 24 / 7 usuing maps i built for arsenal DMs, so an R&B Skunkmap server - cant believe i found all my old maps after so long and the CD they were on wasnt corrupted

I have totally forgotten how to use Quake Army Knife but have all my old quark files too, so some interesting 1/2 built maps on that
Reactions: 15

Re: R&B SKUNK IS BACK

Post by Acadie »

SKUNK wrote:Shout to my old clan Red&Black Attack , Nottmotto, saw you in a post or two, where are the other R&B guys, Greatfull, Speed, Nosferatu, Bea
Use the megaphone in the cash shop item. Might be useful Image

(lol, just kidding)

SKUNK wrote:Shout to RDAM Clan too
That's a great dilemma to that. The only possible ex-member to find will be myself as you may never knew me (named as JONA). And ChAoS, where it's possible to contact either in the forum, or as in-game with his wife.

SKUNK wrote:I have totally forgotten how to use Quake Army Knife but have all my old quark files too, so some interesting 1/2 built maps on that
As I am a various game type player (not just ctf). It would be interesting seeing back old shit :biggrin:
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

SKUNK wrote: My plan is to get a dedicated server up and running 24 / 7 usuing maps i built for arsenal DMs, so an R&B Skunkmap server  - cant believe i found all my old maps after so long and the CD they were on wasnt corrupted
Hi, welcome back.

Nottmotto is still making maps he posted about gotcha update & pacman ctf.
That's been awhile ago dough dunno if he's still at it.

Do you have any old installations?
or any of these

Code: Select all

all sub-folders
"\user\bot"
"\user\Ghoul"
"\user\menus"
"\user\pic"
only this map
"\sound\menu\custom"

Post by SKUNK »

YAY - I learnt how to make maps when i did my back in and had to have 6 weeks off work, I taught Nottmoto the basics of making maps but judging by the video I saw of his, how to make a map, he's taken it to a whole nother level
My maps tend to have a lot og grenades in them lol :) built for arsenal mainly

RDAM was it a guy called Peter who started it, he made all our clan skins and became a texture genius
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

SKUNK wrote:RDAM  was it a guy called Peter who started it, he made all our clan skins and became a texture genius
yes

Post by SKUNK »

Been searching my old CDs and found gold lol

RED & BLACK
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjcuevss9i4w3 ... 1.mpg?dl=0

RDAM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qbmceiitv02l7 ... 9.wmv?dl=0

Is it possible to upload picture to the forum site or do I have to find somewhere to host then link ?
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

Hiya, you can add pictures as attachments - use the post reply not the quick reply option when posting.
Reactions: 2

Post by Sauron »

SKUNK wrote:Is it possible to upload picture to the forum site
http://www.sof1.org/gallery/posting.php?mode=upload&album_id=1
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

Thought you was UDe Skunky for a minute then.
Massive boner for BF2 if i remember correctly but obviously not.

Post by nottmoto »

Skunk you old surf bum you :lol:

Good to see your still alive dude, good timing you coming back now I'm about to put out 10 maps.

I can show you how to set up Quark again and I have some of your old files too.

Hit me up with a pm on here and I will send you my email address and I still use Skype and my name is still the same on there, so get on Skype noob.

The R&B site is still up:
http://www.freewebs.com/rbac/

Post by SKUNK »

nottmoto wrote:

I can show you how to set up Quark again and I have some of your old files too.

Hit me up with a pm on here and I will send you my email address and I still use Skype and my name is still the same on there, so get on Skype noob.

Haha, will do at some point soon, got so much on atm, amazed to see you're still making maps, you have some skillz now, i bet.
Would love to get the old R&B skins back ( i lost a hard disk with most of my sof stuff on it, only have what was saved to CD, luckily all my maps and qkm files were saved to CD) lost all my cfg's etc and user files

I have been using TS3 for everything so i will have to get skype sorted out

:)

Post by nottmoto »

SKUNK wrote:
Haha, will do at some point soon, got so much on atm, amazed to see you're still making maps, you have some skillz now, i bet.
Would love to get the old R&B skins back ( i lost a hard disk with most of my sof stuff on it, only have what was saved to CD, luckily all my maps and qkm files were saved to CD)  lost all my cfg's etc and user files

I have been using TS3 for everything so i will have to get skype sorted out

:)
I still have all my SOF stuff over 800 maps all the textures, sounds and skins.
So I still have all the R&B skins and I also have TS3 send me your TS info :wink:
Reactions: 8

Post by ShocK »

You can create your own albums if you want (up to 300) You can edit, move, delete etc then.
UCP -> Gallery (on the left) -> Manage personal albums

Album BBCode Under every image in the gallery

Code: Select all

[album]6153[/album]