So Sorry

An old player returning? A newbie? Introduce yourself!
Reactions: 0

So Sorry

Post by Nosferatu »

Hi
I totally forgot to introduce myself here:
I am "Nosferatu",AKA former Kod Member:"Kod Nuova",i did not play for 8/9 years,but i am back since some weeks/month,but i did not come back only as a Sof player,i also came back with some dedicated servers,a family member of me started this,and i took it over,because she had some problems with her only pc,i myself have more as one pc,one i use now for the sof servers,and i made 7 more,most of the time not all 8 servers are online:reason is that so many players has left this game,it is sad,i wish and hope many players come back to these awesome game someday,the server i use most of the time is the "KoD Server 1" it has in total more as 900 CTF maps!,but the server only cycles some 5 or 6 standard maps,with rcon i can load almost every CTF map ever made!
I am and was an average player,i am for sure not a very good player,but i have liked the game and have really miss it playing,the KoD clan is no more active,the clan has quit,but it is so nice to host a server with the old KoD name,KoD was founded by my nephew,he was also the Clan boss,i think many of you know him,he is still a very good player,he quit with KoD,but his name was:"KoD AvolA"!,....most of my servers wil be online for some hours in a day when i come back from my work i start them,and sometimes i play SoF as wel,on the server pc i play really bad with 60 fps(pc has no graphics card),but on the i7 pc,i play i think 100 times better! and the good news is that these i7 runs on Windows 10 the SoF1 game really perfect! so there is a future for SoF1! :)
Bad pc or a good pc is no excuse,and i really dont care,i just love these game so much,and above all i have lots of fun and joy when i play! :)
So sorry i did not introduce myself here in the first place,but now you know something more about me!
Greeting from:KoD Nuova
Reactions: 14

Re: So Sorry

Post by Evil4N »

Oh great, another server is just what we need lol. But no worry, SFL-Staff will save us !

And welcome btw. You can send a pm to Avola, he is around here nowadays.

Post by Jarek »

Hello.
Welcome back in SoF. Nice to have any active players in this game cos mostly people only talking on this forum. We alredy played a few games annd hope will be some more.

Post by Evil4N »

We played some games on TDW server last night.

Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Welcome back.

If I remember correctly you once offered me to copy your sof cd and send it to me after I lost my own. That's pretty much all I can remember even though i've been in kod for some weeks :mrgreen:

Anyway, i'm not on sof a lot but who knows i'll see ya there
Reactions: 1

Post by butcha »

Evil4N wrote:We played some games on TDW server last night.

Lol

Post by Ademk »

Trying to get sof back is not easy at all

Post by Ademk »

Yo jarek when 2o2 :dxx
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

Ademk wrote:Trying to get sof back is not easy at all
Not easy with Niko who kicks every time for no reason lol

Post by Evil4N »

Acadie wrote:
Ademk wrote:Trying to get sof back is not easy at all
Not easy with Niko who kicks every time for no reason lol
He shouldn't do that.
Reactions: 4

Post by Nijogeth »

Hello Nuova, Lethal here. I will see if I can find time to play some with you.

Post by maker »

butcha wrote:
Evil4N wrote:We played some games on TDW server last night.

Lol
my exact reaction

Post by Haijah »

Acadie little pathetic stupid noob. You are worst then mancha and you talk about me ?
Reactions: 16

Post by Keifer »

mancha is the silenced old schooler.
Reactions: 15

Post by Acadie »

Haijah wrote:Acadie little pathetic stupid noob. You are worst then mancha and you talk about me ?
Kicking is a worthless tool today in 2016. It shoots out the illusion that there's activities in the game and the peoples are less motivated to join.

And no, it's not that I'm worse, it's just that I get lost in my mind as soon as I start playing without realizing it which is frustrating, and high ping makes things uncomfortable.

There's an example of me in 2011 on my local server (5 ping) on how my reaction time slightly differ. I don't say that I am better. It's just different and it feels more comfortable. *Oh, glory to that 3:14 moment*. LOL
Spoiler:
Btw, it's a weapon soundpack that I am using.

Keifer wrote:mancha is the silenced old schooler.
True.

Post by Ademk »

Acadie plays better with 5 ping, we should switch our pings and play:D

Post by Haijah »

Even with -100 ping you will be shit.

Post by Evil4N »

Acadie wrote:
Haijah wrote:Acadie little pathetic stupid noob. You are worst then mancha and you talk about me ?
Kicking is a worthless tool today in 2016. It shoots out the illusion that there's activities in the game and the peoples are less motivated to join.
The Great Niko promised me he won't kick anymore (deja vu)

//send me a pm if he still kicks
Reactions: 9

Post by Emirate »

Acadie wrote: Kicking is a worthless tool today in 2016. It shoots out the illusion that there's activities in the game and the peoples are less motivated to join.
Whenever someone sees niko in the server they're not motivated to join anyway. Might as well let him/her have his/her go at maintaining whatever is left of his/her ego by kicking everyone who's pwning the shit out of him/her

Anyway, for what it's worth...rather have acadie on my team than any swiss fucker. Atleast his cheats are still undiscovered :troll:

Post by nottmoto »

I would like to download these "900 CTF maps", because I have 761 maps not counting Bunny Track maps and maybe 60 % of those maps are CTF :confused: