Welcome to Soldier of Fortune Community Forums
21 May 2018, 23:37

View unanswered postsView active topics

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Old c**t signing in 
Belgium

<SR>Psycho here. You bastards still alive?  :tongue:

I started playing SoF1 a week or so before the gold patch was released, almost 18 years ago. Must have played a thousand matches in that game. Many good memories

02 Feb 2018, 02:31
Great Britain

hellooooo buddy

02 Feb 2018, 20:00
Netherlands

Hi,
Don't recall you but maybe you already stopped playing before I even started.
Anyway to be blunt and typical dutch.
I am really interested in any archived files you might still have from back then.
(Screenshots / .pak / .bps / .m32 / .tga / .wrs / .wav / .cfg / .rfm / .os / .ifl / .gsq / .gpm / .ghb / .gbm / .prt )

02 Feb 2018, 21:46
Canada

Sauron wrote:
I am really interested in any archived files you might still have from back then.
(Screenshots / .pak / .bps / .m32 / .tga / .wrs / .wav / .cfg / .rfm / .os / .ifl / .gsq / .gpm / .ghb / .gbm / .prt )

and you forget my current concern. -- / .ds /  :acad:

03 Feb 2018, 02:28
Belgium

Topic author
Sauron wrote:
Hi,
Don't recall you but maybe you already stopped playing before I even started.
Anyway to be blunt and typical dutch.

Weren't you in Flame Instinct?

I was leader of Soulrapers, but i was in FI for some time and also XL (Xtreme Legion)

My first name was Psycho but later changed it to SPUD. After playing SOF for like 3 years we swapped to SoF2, then Call of Duty, then Call of Duty: United Offensive. Then Soulrapers folded. Played some Battlefield 2 and other games for a bit and then met some olf friends from FRU so i joined them and got back into competitive gaming in CoD 4, World at war, MW, Bad Company 2, and BF3. Now I'm 41 and just play for fun. I must admit i can't keep up with the youth these day. My aim is off and muscle memory is a thing of the past.

03 Feb 2018, 02:52
Bolivia

ya i remember you. <SR> now thats an ancient clan. Clan is such a SoF word dont think i've ever used it anywhere else

Welcome to this shithole.

08 Feb 2018, 16:28
Netherlands

Psycho wrote:
Weren't you in Flame Instinct?
I was leader of Soulrapers, but i was in FI for some time and also XL (Xtreme Legion)
My first name was Psycho but later changed it to SPUD. After playing SOF for like 3 years we swapped to SoF2, then Call of Duty, then Call of Duty: United Offensive. Then Soulrapers folded. Played some Battlefield 2 and other games for a bit and then met some olf friends from FRU so i joined them and got back into competitive gaming in CoD 4, World at war, MW, Bad Company 2, and BF3. Now I'm 41 and just play for fun. I must admit i can't keep up with the youth these day. My aim is off and muscle memory is a thing of the past.

@Muscle memory please google "Mark C mouse fix" and apply it, your memory will be back in no time.
The what now?

@FI, No I was not. Most of the clans you mentioned are unknown to me. except FRU
I vaguely remember a clanless Spud but this was probably around the time I just started playing and you went to CoD(OU/2)/BF2.

11 Feb 2018, 15:34
Netherlands

Well, welcome back I guess. As you might have guessed by now this game ain't really alive anymore. But i'm sure some guys are still willing to play a game or 2 on a sunday evening.

Fossil wrote:
Clan is such a SoF word dont think i've ever used it anywhere else

Guess the sof community took it over from games in which it was normal to have 50+ members...Guess nowadays we could better call it ''team'' or better yet ''single player''.

Clan always reminds me of those racist hillybillies with the pointy hats

13 Feb 2018, 10:44
Netherlands

In other games matches are called clanwars.
Yet they don't call the groups clan's.. always seemed weird to me.

14 Feb 2018, 00:04
Algeria

ah <SR> the clan zoom used too play for in the past. Think I was apart of it 2 for a few days.

15 Feb 2018, 18:45
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 
Topic Views: 488